Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kaboom

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Kaboom » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:54 am

Grimlock wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:39 am...but wiping out all of them would mean only Granolah would make that connection.
Granolah's dead too. It's hard to see unless you zoom in, but there's two barely-distinguishable bodies slumped over by the burning building, and I did make sure to say the "entire native population" was wiped out in the scenario description. 'Cause yeah, that's kind of the point... This Bardock didn't leave any loose ends to try taking revenge decades later.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:39 am

Kaboom wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:57 am Now presenting entry no.1 in my new "F*ck Super" anti-fanart series, "Merciless."

[Click thumbnail for full-size image]

AGE 736: Bardock and his team are dispatched to Planet Cereal, where they successfully eradicate the entire native population along with some migrant Namekians. Before reuniting with his four teammates, Bardock is ambushed by the Heeters, a rival group within the Freeza Force seeking to eliminate the Saiyans as competitors. But despite their advantage in numbers, Bardock easily overpowers and eliminates them all.

The premise of this first entry in my planned-out series is obviously "what if the REAL Bardock was on Planet Cereal?" Well one thing's for sure, Granolah and the Heeters sure as hell aren't going to pop back up to cause trouble decades later. 'Cause they're dead. Super dead, you might say.
I cannot WAIT to see how you handle Zamasu.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:21 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:39 amI cannot WAIT to see how you handle Zamasu.
Well... here's a rather un-subtle hint.
deviantART
[thread]

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:22 pm

I'm just glad The Real Bardock™ is Special enough to utterly demolish Gas, unlike Toyble's fan-comic version.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:28 pm

Kaboom wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:57 am Now presenting entry no.1 in my new "F*ck Super" anti-fanart series, "Merciless."

AGE 736: Bardock and his team are dispatched to Planet Cereal, where they successfully eradicate the entire native population along with some migrant Namekians. Before reuniting with his four teammates, Bardock is ambushed by the Heeters, a rival group within the Freeza Force seeking to eliminate the Saiyans as competitors. But despite their advantage in numbers, Bardock easily overpowers and eliminates them all.

The premise of this first entry in my planned-out series is obviously "what if the REAL Bardock was on Planet Cereal?" Well one thing's for sure, Granolah and the Heeters sure as hell aren't going to pop back up to cause trouble decades later. 'Cause they're dead. Super dead, you might say.
Thank you very much, Kaboom. For you showing what the true Bardock would have done to those Goddamn Dragon Ball Super Manga characters, as I honestly thought that I was one of the very, very few people on Kanzenshuu who wasn't a Goddamn Dragon Ball Super Fanmanchild.

pepd
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by pepd » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:03 pm

Kaboom wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:57 am Image
Why Maki burning tho. It should've been Oil

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:27 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:28 pm

Thank you very much, Kaboom. For you showing what the true Bardock would have done to those Goddamn Dragon Ball Super Manga characters, as I honestly thought that I was one of the very, very few people on Kanzenshuu who wasn't a Goddamn Dragon Ball Super Fanmanchild.
I hate that I can't tell if I should take your post at face value or you're mocking the art.
Last edited by JulieYBM on Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:19 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:27 pm >Draws character with hole in torso.
>Won't type 'fuck'.

I hate that I can't tell if I should take your post at face value or you're mocking the art.
I am praising Kaboom and his Fanart while letting Kaboom and others know that I had thought that I was one of the very few people here on Kanzenshuu who wasn't a Goddamn Dragon Ball Super Fanmanchild too.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:22 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:19 pm
JulieYBM wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:27 pm >Draws character with hole in torso.
>Won't type 'fuck'.
I am praising Kaboom and his Fanart while letting Kaboom and others know that I had thought that I was one of the very few people here on Kanzenshuu who wasn't a Goddamn Dragon Ball Super Fanmanchild too.
Oh, so you're just being silly, got it.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:29 pm

Kaboom wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:21 pm
goku the krump dancer wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:39 amI cannot WAIT to see how you handle Zamasu.
Well... here's a rather un-subtle hint.
My favorite fighting fur ball.. This should be fun!

It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:05 pm

Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:33 am

By @amartbee
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:48 pm

Grimlock wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:05 pm Image
okay that is just adorable
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:57 pm

By @horang4628

Peril
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Peril » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:54 pm

How would people feel if I made a general thread for OC stuff. :oops:

Or is that kind of thing okay in here?

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:54 am

Not really a fanart, but a mod for FighterZ (I guess mod is also a fanart in a way...?).

"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:22 pm

By @DBSKAKERU1

XenoSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by XenoSaiyan » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:14 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:33 am Image

By @amartbee
This is hilarious 😆

Hulk10
Advanced Regular

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:48 am

I personally like the way manga Bardock's personality is portrayed.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Long overdue, but here's "F*ck Super" entry No. 2, which I call "Gold And Purple And Red All Over!"

[Click ye upon yon thumbnail for full-sizened imageth.]

"AGE 779-X: In an alternate reality where Beerus went back to sleep without visiting Kaio's planetoid or Earth, but Freeza was still revived and trained for his revenge... Goku and company are given advance warning by Jaco about Freeza's impending re-invasion attempt. Having no knowledge of god-ki, and not wanting to resort to Fusion unless absolutely necessary, Goku and Vegeta work together to come up with some other avenue to a whole lot of power in a short amount of time. Eventually one of them proposes regrowing their tails, and when Freeza arrives, he ends up having a REALLY bad time."

So one thing I've heard a lot from the crowd that are actually masochistic enough to try power-scaling Super is an essentially-baseless notion of "Super Saiyan 4 is nowhere near as strong as the god-forms and it couldn't even beat Golden Freeza." Usually based on that same old misinterpreted GT animanga tidbit about Vegetto, or whatever else. Anyway, in response to that opinion, I drew Golden Freeza getting the piss-yellow beaten off of him by a completely unscathed SS4 Goku and Vegeta. And this isn't even GT Goku and Vegeta, mind you.

This one had a couple of false starts and restarts even after I figured out what I wanted to do for the general layout. This is supposed to be a monthly thing, but once I realized I wouldn't have it done by the end of February (stupid shortest month), I decided to just take my time with it. The next one, however, is much simpler so I should be able to churn it out at least by around the end of March, and get back on track.

EDIT: Here's a bonus chibi-ized little follow-up piece, too.

Up next: At long last, Beerus finds a worthy opponent.
deviantART
[thread]