"SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

dualist
Regular

Re: "SDBH: World Mission" Official Discussion Thread

Post by dualist » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:27 am

I was playing this game recently and I love the amount of characters and content but really wish the gameplay was different. If Bamco combined Fusion's gameplay with Heroes' content it would damn near be the perfect game.
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

Aim
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Aim » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:35 am

Does anyone know why equipping characters with Super Attacks makes them lack sound? Plus there’s no base Future Gohan or anyway to get transform rush to actually transform your character. A little bit of a let down to be honest. Can’t even get the one handed version of the Kamehameha like Gohan has, you’d think equipping him with it would set that variable automatically.

Vegeta transforming into Evolved is in the game yet you can’t get the character that does it... :think:

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:58 pm

I'm thinking of getting this next month along with Resident Evil 3.

Since I've found myself like Quitela a lot recently, I plan t make custom cards of him if possible and build a what if team revolving around him trying to finally get revenge on Beerus and Universe 7.
Lord Quitela - The God of Destruction of Universe 4

Dragon Wukong
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Wukong » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Do allies actually unlock 4th/5th decks? If so, when does Note? I feel tempted to give up, but I'm grinding just because I'm curious what the themed decks are, and there's no datamine online to tell me.

ShadowVezon

Post by ShadowVezon » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:08 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:43 pm
Do allies actually unlock 4th/5th decks? If so, when does Note? I feel tempted to give up, but I'm grinding just because I'm curious what the themed decks are, and there's no datamine online to tell me.
Only 3 decks each.

Dragon Wukong
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragon Wukong » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:08 am

ShadowVezon wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:08 pm
Dragon Wukong wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:43 pm
Only 3 decks each.
Damn really? Even when Bond is maxed out? That kinda sucks. Good to know if true though. the UI makes you think there's 5.