Why aren't the lyrics for songs not in Japanese or English included in the lyrics section?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Why aren't the lyrics for songs not in Japanese or English included in the lyrics section?

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:06 pm

For example, the Basque version of Cha-La Head-Cha-La known as Neu-Nagusi Hi-Jo-Eta-Hautsi (the g, capital e, and h are silent, the -si makes a -shi sound, the j makes a -y sound, and the -tsi makes a -chi sound), the or the unique Italian openings for Dragon Ball and Z.

I'd also like to contribute to the lyrics section of Kanzenshuu by adding a new section - Alternate Language Song Lyrics, and under that, adding a section for the Arabic (Venus Centre) Song Lyrics. I can provide the lyrics for the unique theme song for the Arabic dubs of Dragon Ball/Z/Kai, the unique theme song for Dragon Ball Super and their dub of Chouzetsu Dynamic.
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Re: Why aren't the lyrics for songs not in Japanese or English included in the lyrics section?

Post by mute_proxy » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:56 pm

Probably simply because the website is not an archive for international worldwide Dragon Ball information.

They gather news and archive data from DB's country of origin (and some North America stuff, since the site is a NA dude's project).

Worldwide stuff is archived in forum posts.