Does anyone know where this instrumental of 'F' by Maximum The Hormone originated from?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Does anyone know where this instrumental of 'F' by Maximum The Hormone originated from?

Post by Rafa Fast » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:36 am

So one thing I'm pretty sure is that there isn't any official release of a Instrumental version of 'F' by Maximum The Hormone, the only official instrumental would be the edit made by Toei itself for the two uses of the song in the Fukkatsu no F movie, which are just isolated back vocals edits (first use is only in the first seconds), this edit was never released and only a part of it was present in a DVD menu I think, but well, my question is, where did this this came from? The composition of this "instrumental" is completely different from the original, a remix, this is the oldest upload I could find with this remix, there's other channel that reuploaded it some years later, and both doesn't say anything in the description, this remix is just there, without any info, I tried to search for the name in the bottom left corner in the first upload, and in fact I could find a old spanish channel with that name, with uploads of two Fukkatsu no F trailers and a Hatsune Miku tutorial video, but that's it, no sigh of that remix, his facebook also doesn't work.
Anyone know anything about this remix? Is it really just fan-made or anything else?
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.