Second DBS opening theme performed at the red and white show

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Second DBS opening theme performed at the red and white show

Post by tinlunlau » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:53 pm

Heard the singer announced that he is taking an indefinite hiatus from his music career and his performance at the 2023 Red and White Show will be his last performance before his hiatus. Enjoy and happy new year!

https://fb.watch/hML5xZvznV/?mibextid=NnVzG8
The world is your's.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Second DBS opening theme performed at the red and white show

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:37 am

Oh no, I hope Hikawa is not ill! Their vocal work seems a bit off in this performance compared to their other live performances, so I hope it's not a matter of an illness.

I have absolutely loved how increasingly feminine their style has become and this performance is no different. Feminity absolutely fits Hikawa.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:24 am

JulieYBM wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:37 am Oh no, I hope Hikawa is not ill! Their vocal work seems a bit off in this performance compared to their other live performances, so I hope it's not a matter of an illness.

I have absolutely loved how increasingly feminine their style has become and this performance is no different. Feminity absolutely fits Hikawa.

From what I gather, he announced his hiatus last year.
The world is your's.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:12 am

tinlunlau wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:24 am
JulieYBM wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:37 am Oh no, I hope Hikawa is not ill! Their vocal work seems a bit off in this performance compared to their other live performances, so I hope it's not a matter of an illness.

From what I gather, he announced his hiatus last year.
Yeah. I just hope it's not due to any major health issues.

Anyway, I've been checking out Hikawa's Instagram and the photos they post are amazing. They posted a photo of their rehearsal for Red & White Show.

She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter