Video Editing Help (Ripping Blu-Ray Audio)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kirbopher
Regular

Video Editing Help (Ripping Blu-Ray Audio)

Post by Kirbopher » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:46 am

Hey everyone! Looking for some potential help with something. Many years ago, I believe a user (or possibly several) of this forum pulled some magic using the Blu-rays/DVDs of some of the American Dragon Ball home releases: one person went ahead and ripped the BGM of Dragon Ball GT straight out of the episodes, since there was obviously no official OST release for the series, while another person found a way to isolate the voices, sound effects and BGM of Dragon Ball Kai, in an effort to place back in the Kenji Yamamoto score to the last batch of episodes that had them replaced. I'm looking to do a project of some kind that may or may not involve Dragon Ball, but I'm seeking help in trying to find someone who is technically savvy in this specific editing technique, but may or may not still be part of this span community. If anyone knows of anyone with video editing expertise that may be able to do such a thing (or I'm totally misremembering this) please let me know!