What would you use Trunks Time Machine for (DB Purposes Only)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

What would you use Trunks Time Machine for (DB Purposes Only)

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:54 pm

You are given Trunks time machine to do something DB related. What would you do with it? For me, I would have a company like Pioneer (Geneon) have the rights to DB back in the early 90s. I would make sure to it would later air on CN similar how Tenchi Muyo was. Both sides would have their slice of the pie. We would get a good English dub, and 90s kids would still have their fun nostalgic memories of DBZ.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: What would you use Trunks Time Machine for (DB Purposes Only)

Post by Shaddy » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:01 am

I think it would be funny if some unrelated DB arc was going on and someone had the bright idea to use time travel for one thing or another, but it just turned into a gigantic mess with armies of alternate timelines of Goku Black, Zamasu, Trunks and Mai warping in and out, the front terrace of Capsule Corp covered in time machines, and the story completely derailed. Maybe they have to kill the god of time to fix it.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:15 am

Shaddy wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:01 am I think it would be funny if some unrelated DB arc was going on and someone had the bright idea to use time travel for one thing or another, but it just turned into a gigantic mess with armies of alternate timelines of Goku Black, Zamasu, Trunks and Mai warping in and out, the front terrace of Capsule Corp covered in time machines, and the story completely derailed. Maybe they have to kill the god of time to fix it.
That sounds like a potential arc for Dragon Ball Heroes (that show is all about crazy wild stuff).

ClutchBangstrip
Beyond Newbie

Post by ClutchBangstrip » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:23 pm

Imagine using a time machine to create a reality where Goku and the gang are outed as the super human beings who beat Cell and have gone on to continuously save humanity.

It might actually lead to a lot more Krillin level humans. Many might be inspired to take up training, too.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:39 pm

I would also go back in time and buy all the Dragon Boxes before they went out of print.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:06 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:15 am That sounds like a potential arc for Dragon Ball Heroes (that show is all about crazy wild stuff).
It could never be a Heroes arc because I would also want it to be enjoyable to watch