So...What Would You Like To See Next With Goku & Vegeta's Training?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

theherodjl
I Live Here

So...What Would You Like To See Next With Goku & Vegeta's Training?

Post by theherodjl » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:18 pm

DBS: Superhero toyed with the notion of getting stronger without the reliance on excess transformations to power up, but how can Goku & Vegeta make the most of that? Will they both continue to train with their respective disciplines of UI & Destruction and just try to generally improve with said-techniques? Or might they go for something more specialized or even something totally different? I'd personally like to see Whis reveal to Goku that their are different degrees to UI that have to have to be worked on individually, such as the attributes of power, defense, speed, and endurance and then only after all are mastered piece by piece, can the absolute most of UI be made in any state/form. For Vegeta, maybe he can learn to tame his inner Saiyan nature rather than let it run wild, putting more of a focus on destruction through conscious control than feral beast? Allowing him to guard his blind spots with the power to destroy rather than letting attacks slide in and deal damage, effectively destroying would-be damage to his body.
What would you like to see?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: So...What Would You Like To See Next With Goku & Vegeta's Training?

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:03 pm

I'd like for them to be able to access their full power and capacities in their base forms, like Jiren does.

It's actually a big weakspot needing to transform in order to survive, so overcoming that is something that I'd like seeing.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: So...What Would You Like To See Next With Goku & Vegeta's Training?

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:43 pm

I like that they’re trailing different paths now. The manga is a bit more obvious, but the manga also had Vegeta emulating Jiren while Goku trains Broly. Maybe Goku is leaning towards teaching, since he’ll have to teach Oob soon.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!