Did Baby increase Vegeta's strength or did he just gave him extra abilities?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Did Baby increase Vegeta's strength or did he just gave him extra abilities?

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:05 am

Jord wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:46 am
p-hyvo wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:24 am
Peach wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:27 am Baby stacked his own power on top of Vegeta.

I always assumed Teen Baby was weak, but after he got his grown up body (which we see after he leaves Vegeta), he was around Kid Buu level.
This is absolutely wrong since , from the moment he's presented to us, baby is said to be stronger than Rildo by default and even killed him to take his power and we'll, base Rildo was Already> kid Buu. The GT perfect files guide even says that baby is the strongest and in that page only shows baby up to his teen form.
So do you think that Baby "grows" by actually taking ki/power from his previous hosts?
He explains that he needs to kill the host to power up

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Did Baby increase Vegeta's strength or did he just gave him extra abilities?

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:24 am

Jord wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:55 am To be fair, it was implied that Goku in his child's body wasnt as strong as adult SSJ3 so he was gimped as well.
Implied in a "fight" with Goten when baby didn't literally react to anything his enemy did because he just waited for him to release his power to take him over? Yes

I wouldn't consider it as a fact since baby didn't even take 1 damage from Goten and was even disappointed in him at the point of Saying "is this the extent of your saiya power?"

You can scale suppressed baby from Goten fight< SSJ3 BoGT Goku, but there's no way for fullpower baby to end up that weak, fro how GT scaling works. And i tried to see if it was possible, trust me