It seems like the Broadcast Audio for the Latin American dub has been found

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

It seems like the Broadcast Audio for the Latin American dub has been found

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue May 09, 2023 6:38 am

https://www.anmtvla.com/2023/05/documen ... blaje.html

The article is is in Spanish so you may need Google Translate or some other translator tool.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Re: It seems like the Broadcast Audio for the Latin American dub has been found

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Tue May 09, 2023 7:02 am

For anyone whose browser doesn't auto-translate here's what I got from the article:
DOCUMENTARY: THIS IS HOW THE LATIN DUBBING OF DRAGON BALL WAS RECOVERED IN HIGH QUALITY! (PART 2)
By Cristóbal Sepúlveda on 8.5.23
We already have the second part of the documentary! 3 long years ago I started a project to try to recover the original quality of the Latin American dubbing of Dragon Ball Z. Finally, after hard work, this project is about to end and I wanted to celebrate it with the making of a small documentary.

Without further ado, I present the second part below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplaKu9 ... =emb_title
I hope you enjoy it and help share it! Thank you all so much for the support!
Either way fantastic news for Latin American fans, I know you guys/gals love your Dragon Ball.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: It seems like the Broadcast Audio for the Latin American dub has been found

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue May 09, 2023 11:00 pm

Thanks to me requesting it for my english speaking friends, ANMTVLA has added English Subtitles to this video about the subject! ENJOY!

https://youtu.be/gplaKu9dH3Q
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: