Can mortals watch GodTube?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Can mortals watch GodTube?

Post by Yuji » Tue May 16, 2023 1:59 pm

You'd assume as in the name only Gods can watch it, but that would mean each video has a few dozen views at most unless someone is replaying Goku vs Jiren over and over again. Doesn't seem like a very profitable business model to me :lol:

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Can mortals watch GodTube?

Post by PurestEvil » Tue May 16, 2023 2:05 pm

Mortals can watch GodTube...if a god invites a mortal to do so :P
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue May 16, 2023 7:27 pm

No.

It can be watched only from the Sacred Worlds of the Kais and those are Sacred grounds exclusive to Deities.

Ashur
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashur » Wed May 17, 2023 3:56 pm

Where are the servers for the GodTube web hosted at? If the afterlife is just as big as the mortal universe, then is it a univeral ranged signal? Is it shared between the different universes or is it just a Universe 10 thing? :think:

Wrigglything
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wrigglything » Wed May 17, 2023 10:33 pm

They'll probably go around known existence AFAIK. I assume it is like a community service kind of thing. Like, it is obviously not profitable given the niche audience and the expensive costs of keeping the servers up, but since they're gods they likely don't care for that stuff and just want some place to watch their favourite Godtubers or rewatch ToP highlights.

In other words, it is just like YouTube except less ad driven, which is probably for the best.