I apologize.

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SuperSaiyanHedgehog
Beyond Newbie

I apologize.

Post by SuperSaiyanHedgehog » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:08 pm

In reference to the In-Universe post I made yesterday...

...I fucked up. By posting a stupid joke disguised as a serious discussion, I made a complete idiot out of myself. I could have just as easily put that video in the Fan-Created Works section, but no. I put it in In-Universe Discussion. I poured a disgusting black liquid into a crystal-clean river.

I've only looked at the first two or three replies to the topic because I'm too embarrassed to see what people had to say about my mistake. But judging by the number of replies it currently has, that thread may have turned into an actual discussion. I really hope it did.

I'm truly sorry for what I did, and I hope you all will continue to give me the same amount of respect that you did before, however much it may be.
Known as Hiltonium everywhere else.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Yamamoto Revival (Now Completed!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube//Twitter//Ask.fm//PSN: Hiltonium//Nintendo Network: BoomBomb712//3DS Friend Code: 3652-0542-0595//Skype: PM me if you're interested

Kaboom

Re: I apologize.

Post by Kaboom » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Don't worry about it. Joke video aside, the potential for a good conversation is still there.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!