Hello?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Fri May 04, 2007 5:54 pm

DaemonCorps wrote:Also, Xyex, I'm guessing that we've got to PM you the banners for the contest? The announcement wasn't really clear on how you wanted them sent.
There's a thread in the Images board (linked to from the annoucement post for convienience). That's where you should post the banners you're submitting.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Bardock the Mexican
Regular

Post by Bardock the Mexican » Fri May 04, 2007 9:58 pm

I agree that the whole thing that goes on in the Introduction section is sort of in the gray zone as far as this all goes. I don't like the whole Room rivalry myself, but I am very sure that with time, it will die out. I will try to be more serious and less abusive of the intro forum. As far as a off topic forum, it would be nice in a way. I mean, that and a kind of 'Hall of Shame' where we could put threads that have been posted by idiots, spammers, and other idiots. We could also use it for anything we don't want in the main areas, like ban threads about members facing bans. I think that it would be a good idea, if anything.
Ejercito Zapatista de Liberacion Nacional: Es nuestra palabra sencilla...

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:36 pm

If anyone's interested, I made two new threads over at the Daizex Random boards. Go crazy.
XBL Gamertag: Dragon Piece
Send me a message letting me know who you are
[quote="penguintruth"]In the case of the Mountain Dew, the DBZ dub is like drinking Mountain Dew and thinking, "I sure do love Coca Cola!"[/quote]

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat May 05, 2007 7:05 am

Bardock the Mexican wrote: I mean, that and a kind of 'Hall of Shame' where we could put threads that have been posted by idiots, spammers, and other idiots. We could also use it for anything we don't want in the main areas, like ban threads about members facing bans. I think that it would be a good idea, if anything.
We already had something similar to that in the past. It was a thread created by Deus entitled "The Wall of Bans". Problem was, after a while, we got people coming here and acting like asses on purpose to get a twisted pleasure out of ending up in there. So ya, it only encourages idiots to act out even more. :?
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Maker777
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Maker777 » Sat May 05, 2007 7:08 am

Bardock the Mexican wrote:I agree that the whole thing that goes on in the Introduction section is sort of in the gray zone as far as this all goes. I don't like the whole Room rivalry myself, but I am very sure that with time, it will die out.
Well it was finished but some guys resurrected it and made their own little group things.
[b]Mr.Pedestrian[/b]
[url=http://www.users.on.net/~mateen/][b]Shnay Krew[/b][/url]
[url=http://mrpedestrian.deviantart.com/][b]DeviArt[/b][/url] || [url=http://www.myspace.com/_1_a][b]MySpace[/b][/url]

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Sun May 06, 2007 3:05 pm

Mr.Piccolo wrote: I'm sure C_Goten was trying to do something like that as well here.
That's right I was. It was set up a few months ago, a few people worked on it from this site, we got a small group of people to run it including someone who ran Daizex Random but it just didn't seem to take off. To be honest, if people where that interested they would join and it would work, and sure perhaps it might for a while, but just like Daizex Randomness it'll stop after a while. Well who knows, there might be time for something like that to work.
- Scott

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Mon May 07, 2007 7:49 am

chibi_goten wrote:
Mr.Piccolo wrote: I'm sure C_Goten was trying to do something like that as well here.
That's right I was. It was set up a few months ago, a few people worked on it from this site, we got a small group of people to run it including someone who ran Daizex Random but it just didn't seem to take off. To be honest, if people where that interested they would join and it would work, and sure perhaps it might for a while, but just like Daizex Randomness it'll stop after a while. Well who knows, there might be time for something like that to work.
Well, we lasted quite a while the first time. I think the only reason we died out is that the Randomness regulars were mostly people who stopped coming around that much at all. Here or chat even. And new blood didn't transfer from here to Randomness very often either. It'd probably get more visitation if it was a bit more prominently displayed than just a link in my sig. :?
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Good point.

chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by chibi_goten » Mon May 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Yeah that's what I thought about Gya-Ho too, but one of the rules is no plugging/spamming (or something along them lines). I'm going to join up on Daizex Random (I think I have already), but heh let's hope it gets active. Though I will stick with the other one too.
- Scott

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Sun May 13, 2007 1:15 am

*smacks you all*

That's what you get for not GOING AND POSTING TO RANDOMNESS MORE OFTEN! Hello, people, it can't WORK unless you ACTUALLY USE IT! Don't make me bold, italicize, and underline the link in my sig, cause I'll do it! :twisted:

This moment of insantiy brought to you by bored and disgruntled MB admin. We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting activity.
<Xyex> Good point.

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Sun May 13, 2007 5:57 am

Room 29 is quadrangular, it's a lifestyle, it's friendship.
Seriously, if a member gets to know that there is a dangerous "room 29" he will be eager to know what is going on. Whilst we explain the room 29 issue we get friends with the new guy, making him feeling more welcome. Plus its made with humor, showing that the newbie can have some fun here indeed and make some friends. Room 29 is a tool.

Is this still unaccepted?

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sun May 13, 2007 5:23 pm

Smooth Criminal wrote:
Please don't give me the "Maybe this place isn't for you" because you know as well as I do the Dragonball community is shrinking and the majority of other message boards are filled with 15 year olds arguing about whether Super Buu or Kid Buu is stronger.
*coughKidBoocoughcough*By the way, I'm 16. Not 15

Anyway, what is this "Daizex Randomness board" I keep reading about? Is it real, is it a myth? I'm confused.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Mr.Piccolo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Mr.Piccolo » Sun May 13, 2007 6:02 pm

Well, bless you good sir (Super Buu is stronger, make a thread or dig for an older one plz)...Anyway, the randomness board could be found in Xyex's sig. That reminds me about my own registration...
[size=92][b][url=http://www.freewebs.com/rickistheboss/][RICKisBOSS][/url] | [/b] [color=green][b][Green Team][/color][/b] [b]|[/b] [b][url=http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=4512][R29 DUB][/url][/b] [b]| [url=http://][DBRPG][/url][/b]
You can call me Rick because I'm not actually Piccolo.
I missed out on all of the DB Movie fun, huh?[quote]Point blank: it's gonna suck if you want it to. Personally, I'm seeing it as a comedy.[/quote][/size]

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sun May 13, 2007 6:51 pm

Okay, thanks. :D

*Checks forum*
In the words of Spud from American Dragon Jake Long:

"It's like heaven just got a bonus level!!!"
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Tue May 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Speaking of the Intro Threads: Where we supposed to make a topic there when we first started? I never did. Hmm ... did I just get in trouble for ratting myself out?
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063