"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Sayian Prime
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Heroes

Post by Super Sayian Prime » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:29 pm

I can't wait to see alternate timeline Bardock turn SS3 to face his arch nemesis Brr!

:sick:
"I like the money it brings in, but Dragon Ball Heroes is the worst. That's actually the real reason I decided to start working on new material. I was afraid Bandai would make something irredeemably stupid like Super Saiyan 4 Broly." - Akira Toriyama, made up interview, 2013.

gokugambitoptimus
Beyond Newbie

Post by gokugambitoptimus » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Kuriza surprised me! Although I would have preferred that Neko Majin would have been the other secret card

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 pm

The secret cards, or occasionally one of the ones in a gumi pack or something, can either relate to the cards in the current set or hint at future sets. Maybe Kurieza is just a taste of what is to come in JM3?

I can hope, anyway.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:31 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:The secret cards, or occasionally one of the ones in a gumi pack or something, can either relate to the cards in the current set or hint at future sets. Maybe Kurieza is just a taste of what is to come in JM3?

I can hope, anyway.
GOD do I want that! I've been wanting it for a very long time.

hulkty
Banned

Post by hulkty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:31 am

Why does everyone think it's SSj2 Bardock? ...It's probably just another SSj1 version.
If lucky, than Turles/ Tullece will get SSj.
SSj PLUS Fruity Power Up?! Unstoppable...
Time to throw Fruity Pebbles and Fruit Loops 50x stronger than before! :lol:

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:34 am

hulkty wrote:Why does everyone think it's SSj2 Bardock? ...It's probably just another SSj1 version.
If lucky, than Tullece/ Tullece will get SSj.
:lolno: . That wasn't funny. Almost had to pee on the joke because it was to dry. Anyways if it's Turles then that will be good. But most likely it's SSJ2 Bardock because Turles have shoulder pads and this mystery character do not have shoulder pad but an outfit just like Bardock's apparently

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:43 am

First and foremost, the text on the original silhouette mentions that it's a warrior who appeared before the Freeza clan. Secondly, the armor style; straps instead of the shoulder wings and waist pads, but no crotch pad. Couple that with Goku style hair and you get Bardock.

There is no reason to hide Super Saiyan Bardock from the fans when we already know he has the form. It's not a secret. So if it's a new form, and the hair isn't long, that only leaves one other option.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:45 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:First and foremost, the text on the original silhouette mentions that it's a warrior who appeared before the Freeza clan. Secondly, the armor style; straps instead of the shoulder wings and waist pads, but no crotch pad. Couple that with Goku style hair and you get Bardock.

There is no reason to hide Super Saiyan Bardock from the fans when we already know he has the form. It's not a secret. So if it's a new form, and the hair isn't long, that only leaves one other option.
I wold honestly laugh my ass off if it's Super Saiyan Grade 2 or Grade 3 Bardock. That would troll the shit out of everyone

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:56 am

TheGmGoken wrote:I wold honestly laugh my ass off if it's Super Saiyan Grade 2 or Grade 3 Bardock. That would troll the shit out of everyone
Doesn't really look buff enough for that, and it seems like a waste since the game doesn't actually make distinctions between those forms. Both grade 2 and 3 are just called "Super Saiyan, Power Stressed".

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:06 am

Maybe it's SSj2 Majin Bardock :lol: .
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

hulkty
Banned

Post by hulkty » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:58 am

TheGmGoken wrote:
hulkty wrote:Why does everyone think it's SSj2 Bardock? ...It's probably just another SSj1 version.
If lucky, than Tullece/ Tullece will get SSj.
:lolno: . That wasn't funny. Almost had to pee on the joke because it was to dry. Anyways if it's Tullece then that will be good. But most likely it's SSJ2 Bardock because Tullece have shoulder pads and this mystery character do not have shoulder pad but an outfit just like Bardock's apparently
You thought I made a joke? lol
I was just talking about the DBZAbridged special...

NormalHero
Not-So-Newbie

Post by NormalHero » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 am

who knows.. it can be also the original super saiyan... (the dad of bardock?!? XD)
i exclude tullece because he doesn't has pants...
for me is absurd make hype for a ssj2 bardock.. and then we know that db heroes doesn't love ssj2 trasformation for some reason...
Hellspawn28 wrote:Maybe it's SSj2 Majin Bardock :lol: .
and infected by baby .. LOL

JeffJarrett
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by JeffJarrett » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 am

I prefer Majin Bardock, or even the masked Bardock from DBO, rather than Super Saiyan 2 Bardock.

Last edited by JeffJarrett on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:37 am

JeffJarrett wrote:I prefer Majin Bardock, or even the masked Bardock from DBO, rather than Super Saiyan 2 Bardock.
I would mark the fuck out for Masked Bardock. But have Dbo ever been in Heroes?

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 am

First, please place those images in spoiler tabs as they are rather large.

Second, while I highly, highly doubt its Majin Bardock, that would be a interesting turn. Maybe Babidi seeing the Freeza clan as a potential obstacle in the future, turning Bardock into a weapon so he could wipe out the Freeza clan. I could see Bardock agreeing to it.

But I'm resting with the assumption its either SSJ2 Bardock or SSJ Tullece.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

budokaifanatic007
Regular

Post by budokaifanatic007 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 am

OK mabey its paragus
Bring Back Budokai:https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/ ... it-2#intro
Tyestor wrote:How many dicks do I have to suck to get Dimps to make another 3D Budokai-esque game again? My patience is seriously starting to wear thin with these new DB games.

gokugambitoptimus
Beyond Newbie

Post by gokugambitoptimus » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:37 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:The secret cards, or occasionally one of the ones in a gumi pack or something, can either relate to the cards in the current set or hint at future sets. Maybe Kurieza is just a taste of what is to come in JM3?

I can hope, anyway.
Great ! :D

On the issue of the mysterious silhouette, I think it isn´t Bardock because he has wrinkles in the clothes (on his back) and has something between the legs

I know there are people who don´t like theories, but maybe it's some kind of fusion between Bardock & King Vegeta

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, seriously. Can we just stop with the fan art? it'd be nice to come in here and not have to look at shoddy, fake Heroes cards or Tenkaichi edits. We don't need a fan made visual for every tangent until we get the official reveals.

I can't explain what appear to be the wrinkles on his back. Maybe a combination of his arm, the armor and poor drawing skills? I don't know. I think the thing in front of his legs is his fist. Regardless, I'm not saying it IS Super Saiyan 2 Bardock, that's just what seems to fit the image and description the best as of right now. Totally willing to be wrong, along with half the Japanese fans on Youtube, and let it be someone else instead. Something besides adding onto Bardock's arsenal would be great.
Last edited by TheDevilsCorpse on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:51 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I can't explain what appear to be the wrinkles on his back. Maybe a combination of his arm, the armor and poor drawing skills? I don't know. I think the thing in front of his legs is his fist.
I cant seem to find the image. I think it may have crashed on my screen. Any chance of reposting it in a spoiler tab?
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

budokaifanatic007
Regular

Post by budokaifanatic007 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:04 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:I can't explain what appear to be the wrinkles on his back. Maybe a combination of his arm, the armor and poor drawing skills? I don't know. I think the thing in front of his legs is his fist.
I cant seem to find the image. I think it may have crashed on my screen. Any chance of reposting it in a spoiler tab?
Bring Back Budokai:https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/ ... it-2#intro
Tyestor wrote:How many dicks do I have to suck to get Dimps to make another 3D Budokai-esque game again? My patience is seriously starting to wear thin with these new DB games.