"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Well perhaps Goten will be the one to get super saiyan 4 this year baring in mind he is the only time breaker not to get something new in a while?
That's literally impossible, Goten of all people when Trunks and Bardock way more popular characters still haven't got SS4, we don't even know if we are having a new SS4 this year at all, if that was the case shouldn't we had a teaser trailer by now like last time with Gohan??? because even though this new trailer showed a lot of stuff none of it made reference to that.

I however could see that happening whenever Trunks also has SS4 so they can fuse and make Gotenks SS4, you know what?? i'll take it.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:42 pm

They could show SSJ, SSJ2 and maybe SSJ3 Goku Black on this
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Ok time breaker king vegeta might be stronger than time breaker bardock

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
Well perhaps Goten will be the one to get super saiyan 4 this year baring in mind he is the only time breaker not to get something new in a while?
That's literally impossible, Goten of all people when Trunks and Bardock way more popular characters still haven't got SS4, we don't even know if we are having a new SS4 this year at all, if that was the case shouldn't we had a teaser trailer by now like last time with Gohan??? because even though this new trailer showed a lot of stuff none of it made reference to that.

I however could see that happening whenever Trunks also has SS4 so they can fuse and make Gotenks SS4, you know what?? i'll take it.
If this game has shown anything with its creative content, impossible is out of the window.

Every mission or so a new time patroller has been added, and some have been updated throughout, the only one not done so far is Goten, so if he does show it's entirely possible he might.

I'm sure he'll eventually get some attention, its not like theres many saiyans who they are likely to give SSJ4 to at this rate and usually when a characters gets no attention long enough they get an update, Goten could well have something soon

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:Ok time breaker king vegeta might be stronger than time breaker bardock
Well he is the king, its unlikely living bardock was stronger than king vegeta

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:46 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:Ok time breaker king vegeta might be stronger than time breaker bardock
Well he is the king, its unlikely living bardock was stronger than king vegeta
Agree and they will probably make king vegeta a super saiyan in the future

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Goten doesn't even appear in the intros anymore so I don't think he will get anything new, as I said before King Vegeta has more chances now that he is pretty much Mechikabura's right hand.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Either Heroes had access to 100th episode of Dragon Ball Super, or Toei knew about Jiren's technique and used it in the latest episode. Either way, it was fantastic! :clap:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:33 pm

DI297 wrote:Goten doesn't even appear in the intros anymore so I don't think he will get anything new, as I said before King Vegeta has more chances now that he is pretty much Mechikabura's right hand.
Yep

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:49 am

So Broly has LSS God AND XENO SSJ4?
If so i'm feeling a Super movie with Broly coming soon and not the 4D one either. For all we know Kale could be the hyoe for that.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:15 am

DI297 wrote:Goten doesn't even appear in the intros anymore so I don't think he will get anything new, as I said before King Vegeta has more chances now that he is pretty much Mechikabura's right hand.
I never disputed king vegeta getting more chances...

All I'm saying, we got super saiyan 3 trunks time patroller her quite suddenly, several brand new fighters, Paragus was kinda out of left field, and we've had other odd forms brought in during the past.

We're overdue a ssj4 as much as we are a goten update, why not kill two birds with one stone

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:04 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:

All I'm saying, we got super saiyan 3 trunks time patroller her quite suddenly, several brand new fighters, Paragus was kinda out of left field, and we've had other odd forms brought in during the past.

We're overdue a ssj4 as much as we are a goten update, why not kill two birds with one stone
There a higher chance of king vegeta getting any super saiyan form than goten

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:16 am

Every new day I wake up, I see a new Broly form in Heroes :lol:

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

It's like you didnt read my last post or any of my previous ones, so I'll repeat myself.

Goten getting a form is not out of the realms of possibility, given Gohan and Broly both got one and we're overdue a new SSJ4, which really Goten and Trunks are the most likely candidates. King Vegeta is most likely definitely getting a new form given his current standing in the story.

King Vegeta getting a new form doesnt prevent Goten possibly getting an update in the future.

I honestly dont know why I need to spell it out

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 pm

It's not out of the realm of possibility, but he's saying that it's really unlikely. Which is his point, which is easy to grasp when you look over it. It's not impossible, but just not likely in his viewpoint when judging how heroes has treated goten compared to other characters

don't know why that needs to be pointed out. You responded to him. He's free to stand by his point that it won't or may not happen. Might want to take that into account before continuing with the smug attitude.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:56 pm

RichardKing2 wrote:It's not out of the realm of possibility, but he's saying that it's really unlikely. Which is his point, which is easy to grasp when you look over it. It's not impossible, but just not likely in his viewpoint when judging how heroes has treated goten compared to other characters

don't know why that needs to be pointed out. You responded to him. He's free to stand by his point that it won't or may not happen. Might want to take that into account before continuing with the smug attitude.
Nothing is smug, the way the respond seems is that they believe I am implying King vegeta will get nothing and Goten will get it instead, when I never implied anything of the sort, and do not see why King Vegeta needed to be brought up when I said there was a possibility of Goten getting something and it's not 'impossible'. Nice projection by the way, shame it's not the case.
Last edited by mahakaishin1991 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Xeogran wrote:Every new day I wake up, I see a new Broly form in Heroes :lol:
Just a normal day in the dragonball expanded media. I'm surprised at this rate Broly doesnt have his own solo movie or video game

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:00 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

It's like you didnt read my last post or any of my previous ones, so I'll repeat myself.

Goten getting a form is not out of the realms of possibility, given Gohan and Broly both got one and we're overdue a new SSJ4, which really Goten and Trunks are the most likely candidates. King Vegeta is most likely definitely getting a new form given his current standing in the story.

King Vegeta getting a new form doesnt prevent Goten possibly getting an update in the future.

I honestly dont know why I need to spell it out
Goten could get a new form if they decided to give him ssj4 and king vegeta yeah it's obvious he's getting a form in the future

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:27 pm

One thing I would definitely be curious about now, to what degree will Paragus play in this now he has a time breaker form? Hopefully he isnt overshadowed by the potential multiple transformations we could get here

Broly might well pull something new out of his ass next update
Mechikabura no doubt since he's there
DMK will probably get a maskless, SS1-3

Just give the man super saiyan 3/Berserker (Id laugh if they did)

Also, out of curiosity, would anyone else be wiling to see more masked saiyans? I'd love to see bardocks crew get some attention

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:18 pm

I'd like to see other people besides the Saiyans get some attention. I'm surprised we don't have Time Patroller Piccolo yet