"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:50 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:I mean kale's form is call 制御不能なサイヤ人 or uncontrollable saiyan/ berserk saiyan
No, the "name of the form" is just "Boso"/berserk. When the CAA is a transformation, the name of the form also appears in the front of the card.

Also, you may want to stop submitting two or more posts in a row. You can say all you want to say in a single post.

EDIT: And here's the proof. So here's the note: the description box is nothing to go by. It just shows an ability activated by the transformation (or whatever other CAA). The ability happens to have a name but it is not what you should look at when it comes to names of forms and such.

Thank goodness Heroes acknowledged Caulifla's form as Super Saiyan 2, otherwise there would be riot. But it seems they're treating Universe Survival saga Gohan without bang as if he was using Ultimate transformation (the name "Potential Unleashed" appears in the back of the card). That's bad.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:06 am

Grimlock wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:I mean kale's form is call 制御不能なサイヤ人 or uncontrollable saiyan/ berserk saiyan
No, the "name of the form" is just "Boso"/berserk. When the CAA is a transformation, the name of the form also appears in the front of the card.

Also, you may want to stop submitting two or more posts in a row. You can say all you want to say in a single post.

EDIT: And here's the proof. So here's the note: the description box is nothing to go by. It just shows an ability activated by the transformation (or whatever other CAA). The ability happens to have a name but it is not what you should look at when it comes to names of forms and such.

Thank goodness Heroes acknowledged Caulifla's form as Super Saiyan 2, otherwise there would be riot. But it seems they're treating Universe Survival saga Gohan without bang as if he was using Ultimate transformation (the name "Potential Unleashed" appears in the back of the card). That's bad.
The heroes website has it as, " 制御不能なサイヤ人 " http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardli ... ory=418006#

And to say we shouldn't be going by the cards is dumb even though they gave us the names for ssj Rage and SSJGSSJ.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:The heroes website has it as, " 制御不能なサイヤ人 " http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardli ... ory=418006#

And to say we shouldn't be going by the cards is dumb even though they gave us the names for ssj Rage and SSJGSSJ.
That's the name of the ability, not the form's.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:37 am

alakazam^ wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:The heroes website has it as, " 制御不能なサイヤ人 " http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardli ... ory=418006#

Look at vegeta's, yes it might be the name of the ability but it is also the name of the transformation. http://imgur.com/z76v9A7 And it says 超サイヤ人 which is literally super saiyan

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:47 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:Look at vegeta's, yes it might be the name of the ability but it is also the name of the transformation. http://imgur.com/z76v9A7 And it says 超サイヤ人 which is literally super saiyan
Yes but it's still just the name of the ability, look at Kame Sennin's.

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:08 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:

Look at vegeta's, yes it might be the name of the ability but it is also the name of the transformation. http://imgur.com/z76v9A7 And it says 超サイヤ人 which is literally super saiyan
One example that comes to mind that disproves this is H4-09 Goku. He has a change CAA called 「超サイヤパワー!」which is most definitely not the name of the form itself, just the name of the card's change ability. I'd be happy to look for more examples where this occurs later if you want.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Still waiting on the sweet sweet paragus of time breaker variant

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:00 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Still waiting on the sweet sweet paragus of time breaker variant
Can someone make a fanart of Timebreaker Paragus as "Punished Paragus" and dressed up as Punished Snake from MGSV?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:44 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Still waiting on the sweet sweet paragus of time breaker variant
Can someone make a fanart of Timebreaker Paragus as "Punished Paragus" and dressed up as Punished Snake from MGSV?
Part of me is wondering if Paragus and King Vegeta will get new forms given whats going on next mission... unless they want me to believe Dark Masked King can keep up with SS4TimebreakerBlackstardragonballXenoMonkeyHovisBiscuit Turbo Edition HD the Final Challengers edition Broly in his friggin base

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:20 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:
Part of me is wondering if Paragus and King Vegeta will get new forms given whats going on next mission... unless they want me to believe Dark Masked King can keep up with SS4TimebreakerBlackstardragonballXenoMonkeyHovisBiscuit Turbo Edition HD the Final Challengers edition Broly in his friggin base
That's the amazing thing about the timebreaker mask is that character gets to be however strong bandai wants lol

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:55 am

Okay guys what do you think the 3 Secret rares will be? I have a feeling one will be grandpriest and possibly xeno kid buu janemba xeno and dabura xeno absorbed

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:57 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:
That's the amazing thing about the timebreaker mask is that character gets to be however strong bandai wants lol
So, has it become the MacGuffin for the villains of SDBH?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:43 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:Okay guys what do you think the 3 Secret rares will be? I have a feeling one will be grandpriest and possibly xeno kid buu janemba xeno and dabura xeno absorbed
I'm pretty sure they'll be Slug: Xeno, Janembuu: Xeno, and Grand Priest.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
So, has it become the MacGuffin for the villains of SDBH?
But two of them have the mask, so I assume the king mask is more powerful. that or they did an unlock potential on him comparable to what Raditz got in the Bad Guy Saga in Budoten where he goes from mook, to taking on BOG Goku and Piccollo at the same time in his base form

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Still waiting for that new SS4, they still have to introduce a new hero form to face Xeno Broly in mission 7, yet i don't think it will be that since there hasn't been any build up to it, hope i'm wrong though

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:31 am

Dragotaker wrote:Still waiting for that new SS4, they still have to introduce a new hero form to face Xeno Broly in mission 7, yet i don't think it will be that since there hasn't been any build up to it, hope i'm wrong though
Why do you keep talking about a new SS4? Was that a pattern they're expected to continue?

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:05 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:Still waiting for that new SS4, they still have to introduce a new hero form to face Xeno Broly in mission 7, yet i don't think it will be that since there hasn't been any build up to it, hope i'm wrong though
Why do you keep talking about a new SS4? Was that a pattern they're expected to continue?
Well you can tell people like the transformation and both Broly and Gohan SS4 forms are always in those top most popular cards, so why not??? of course i don't expect them to introduce a new one every mission that comes out but since we are at the 7th anniversary of the game and the last time was with Gohan in the 5th anniversary it just feels convenient, more when you take in mind that mission takes place somewhere in the GT timeline, or at least you have both Goku and Broly in SS4 forms in the trailer and that's as far as it goes for now but who knows right??? waiting for those SEC's btw think they were supossed to be 4 this time or did i misheard???

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:13 am

Grimlock wrote:
So wait, bangless isn't his base form right now so he can't transform into having a bang?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:00 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Mostly around the end of each year in the earlier parts of Heroes we recieved a super saiyan 4. Last year was the first time we didnt after Gohan and Broly, along with the canon ones. Theory is we're probably due one

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:54 am

ArchedThunder wrote:So wait, bangless isn't his base form right now so he can't transform into having a bang?
Bangless is his base form. It's just that in Heroes Gohan doesn't have any card that allows him to go from base to Ultimate (which is extremely odd considering Dimps games always allowed Gohan to transform into it) and Universe Survival saga Ultimate Gohan does not have bang.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~