"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 pm

A while back, Toshio tweeted that he wrote an episode regarding Goten and Trunks. This will likely be the final episode A.K.A episode 131. And what this PROVES is that U7 will not be eliminated or erased at least. It seems to be a happy ending.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 pm

I think he said he wanted to, doesn't mean he did. They're not ending Super on Trunks and Goten fighting poachers of all things as the last episode.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:41 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:A while back, Toshio tweeted that he wrote an episode regarding Goten and Trunks. This will likely be the final episode A.K.A episode 131. And what this PROVES is that U7 will not be eliminated or erased at least. It seems to be a happy ending.
Are you talking about the DM screenshot? That could be fake.

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Some people are saying that these synopses came out on 2ch, is this true?

[spoiler]/21 124話 残り6分: 激しい攻撃!ご飯の最後の戦い!

1/28 125話 残り5分:とは共同攻撃でもをほとんど打つことができません。しかも彼の力はさらに増しているようだ。この時点で、宇宙のごはん7は、U11のディポソーとの戦いでフリーザを助けることに決めました。

エピソード125:荘厳な外観!破壊の神!純粋な粉砕力!

概要:17番とフリーザの組み合わせ攻撃の後、トッポは敗北したようだった。しかし、が最悪の状況に備えているうちに、彼の体に奇妙なことが起こり始めるのですか?

2/04 126話 残り4分: 唯一の神を克服する!ベジータの生死の攻撃!

あらすじ:ハカシントッポの圧倒的な力と圧倒的な戦いを経て、フリーザは疲れ果てた!絶望のこの瞬間に、怒りの爆発がベジータに影響を及ぼす!

2/11 127話 残り3分:フリッツァの償還!あなたが信じるもののために戦いなさい!

あらすじ:から圧倒的な打撃を受けた後、何か奇妙なことが起こる!この瞬間、17はエネルギー電池を爆弾に変えますが、効果はなく、彼の犠牲は無駄です。フリージャーは、彼を裁かなかった唯一の人物を失ったと感じて、ハカシントッポに対するすべての力で戦います!

2/18 128話 残り2分: ジレンの名誉ある欲望!悟空の燃える力が限界を打ち破る!

シノプシス:トーナメントに参加しているすべての人にジレンの願いが現れます。その瞬間、神は言葉がありません!その後も悟空は後退せず、再びウルトラ・インスチントを活性化するが、今度は何か違う...?

3/04 129話 残り1分: これは第7宇宙のすべての力です!止めることのできない戦士の帰還!

シノプシス:残り1分で悟りとベジータが消耗した後、7ユニバースのチームが荒廃します...ビーラスがオプションなしで自分を見て、新を召喚します。

3/11 名古屋マラソ

3/18 130話: 私はあなたを倒し、宇宙全体を救うつもりです!野菜は壊れない決意で苦労します!

シノプシス:時間との競争!悟空とベジータは野菜になりましたが、ジレンは力を信じられないほど高め続けますが...

3/25 131話 エピローグ:悟空の夢

シノプシス:パワートーナメントから時間が過ぎ、ゴーケがゴーテンと一緒にトレーニングをしていますが、面白い人がトーナメントに出席するという情報を受け取ります。[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

So, what are the possibilities of these titles being real? It does not make sense to leave almost 10 synopses, and it's not even the beginning of the month
Last edited by TheSaiyanGod on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supercat

Post by supercat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:56 pm

kinisking wrote:
supercat wrote:Like I said, Frieza has more than enough history with Goku and Vegeta; adding another tagalong to that picture will only taint it with redundancy. The whole former enemies working together to fight a bigger threat approach already delivered it's awe-inspiring touch through all of Goku and Frieza's interactions. In contrast to all of that, Gohan's a nobody who doesn't have nearly as much history with Frieza as his father does. Besides, barring Piccolo and possibly Krillin, who actually respects Gohan? Sorbet of all people mocked and ridiculed him.

Gohan's also a prideless tool that would have no problem working with a former enemy, no matter how terrible of a past they may have had together. Therefore, it's not really a stretch to see him battling alongside Frieza.

Seriously hyped about 17 and Frieza going up against Toppo though. So glad it's not Gohan.
Goku and Vegeta teaming up with Freeza is more interesting. I agree. But we're comparing it to a 17 team up so that's irrelevant. Especially when Vegeta and Goku aren't actually fighting along side him but Gohan is.

Uhhh, pretty much everyone respects Gohan. Roshi, Piccolo, Tien, and Krillin all listened to his instructions because of that. They've even all complimented his strategies and work ethic this arc. Beerus has gained respect for him this arc, Bergamo said he was someone worth fighting, and even Vegeta respects him more than the other characters besides for maybe Goku. The only ones disrespecting him have been 18,17, and Freeza who are rude to everyone. Sorbet mocked him but Tagoma specifically went for Gohan because he was the biggest threat.

Prideless tool? Geez dude, you've been idolizing Vegeta too much apparently. Working with a former enemy in this situation is the smart thing to do. Besides, you just proved why it would make more sense for a Gohan/ Freeza team up than a Vegeta or Goku one.

I'm hyped for 17 and Freeza too!
The point I was trying to make was that because there is already enough synergy between former enemies, expanding on that doesn't appear to be a necessity. Mixing things up a bit and throwing in a different kind of team up would be far more intriguing.

I never once found Gohan's fights entertaining, so I'm inclined to prefer someone like 17 working with Frieza.

Tagoma said Gohan was the strongest out of a bunch of fodders. At best, that remark puts Base Gohan a tad stronger than a Perfect Cell-tier Piccolo, who by that point of the series would be considered a weakling; so I wouldn't exactly call that respect by any means. Seeing as how Universe 9 had a large quantity of fodders, Bergamo's statement also isn't anything worth celebrating over in my opinion. I suppose Vegeta does indeed have some respect for Gohan; though the extent of this is unknown. My guess is Vegeta just respects Gohan a tad more than the other Z-fighters; but in no shape or form does that automatically mean that he looks up to him as a leader of some sort.

There's nothing surprising about Gohan working with a former enemy, so him cooperating with Frieza and acting all nice around him isn't all that special in my opinion. If anything, 17 working with Frieza is far more appealing, as both appear rather prideful (17 not so much as before) and egotistical in their own way.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote:Some people are saying that these synopses came out on 2ch, is this true?

[spoiler]/21 124話 残り6分: 激しい攻撃!ご飯の最後の戦い!

1/28 125話 残り5分:とは共同攻撃でもをほとんど打つことができません。しかも彼の力はさらに増しているようだ。この時点で、宇宙のごはん7は、U11のディポソーとの戦いでフリーザを助けることに決めました。

エピソード125:荘厳な外観!破壊の神!純粋な粉砕力!

概要:17番とフリーザの組み合わせ攻撃の後、トッポは敗北したようだった。しかし、が最悪の状況に備えているうちに、彼の体に奇妙なことが起こり始めるのですか?

2/04 126話 残り4分: 唯一の神を克服する!ベジータの生死の攻撃!

あらすじ:ハカシントッポの圧倒的な力と圧倒的な戦いを経て、フリーザは疲れ果てた!絶望のこの瞬間に、怒りの爆発がベジータに影響を及ぼす!

2/11 127話 残り3分:フリッツァの償還!あなたが信じるもののために戦いなさい!

あらすじ:から圧倒的な打撃を受けた後、何か奇妙なことが起こる!この瞬間、17はエネルギー電池を爆弾に変えますが、効果はなく、彼の犠牲は無駄です。フリージャーは、彼を裁かなかった唯一の人物を失ったと感じて、ハカシントッポに対するすべての力で戦います!

2/18 128話 残り2分: ジレンの名誉ある欲望!悟空の燃える力が限界を打ち破る!

シノプシス:トーナメントに参加しているすべての人にジレンの願いが現れます。その瞬間、神は言葉がありません!その後も悟空は後退せず、再びウルトラ・インスチントを活性化するが、今度は何か違う...?

3/04 129話 残り1分: これは第7宇宙のすべての力です!止めることのできない戦士の帰還!

シノプシス:残り1分で悟りとベジータが消耗した後、7ユニバースのチームが荒廃します...ビーラスがオプションなしで自分を見て、新を召喚します。

3/11 名古屋マラソ

3/18 130話: 私はあなたを倒し、宇宙全体を救うつもりです!野菜は壊れない決意で苦労します!

シノプシス:時間との競争!悟空とベジータは野菜になりましたが、ジレンは力を信じられないほど高め続けますが...

3/25 131話 エピローグ:悟空の夢

シノプシス:パワートーナメントから時間が過ぎ、ゴーケがゴーテンと一緒にトレーニングをしていますが、面白い人がトーナメントに出席するという情報を受け取ります。[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

So, what are the possibilities of these titles being real? It does not make sense to leave almost 10 synopses, and it's not even the beginning of the month

I think it's fake based on the sheer number of summaries. My guess is someone in the thread came up with their own theory of how the remaining episodes may play out (just like people do on this forum) and someone took them seriously or misunderstood OR decided to use that to create their own rumor.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:00 am

Frieza feeling the loss of Android 17?

A different Ultra Instinct?

Vegito?

Time Skip to just before the Uub episodes?

Hmmm we'll see.

supercat

Post by supercat » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:07 am

I just find some of the rants about the series a bit exaggerated, seeing as how most of them were pertaining to something as trivial as nonlinear powerscaling. Since when has there been an exact formula for power increases? The point is, characters have jumped worlds ahead of their Z counterparts and surpassed benchmarks that were once deemed unsurmountable. I personally find nothing wrong with that, no matter how nonsensical it all sounds; what's logic in a cartoon that revolves around characters flying around and battling monsters with ki-based, planet-busting attacks? But even barring all that, I found nothing wrong with these so-called inconsistencies, as something like Android 17 powering up to SSB-tier does indeed make sense from an in-universe perspective.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:08 am

LOL, all those summaries are fake. 17 blowing himself up and Freeza feeling sad over 17's loss? WTF? :lol:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:17 am

Freeza feels the loss of the only one who did not judge him..
What the hell :lol:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:25 am

Nakao already mentioned he didnt mind Freeza turning good..

This Freeza face turn...It sounds fake, but its better to see how he behaves in episode 124 while helping Gohan..

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:26 am

Freeza dosen't care about who judges him, Freeza hates everyone equally..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:28 am

We also know Freeza will team up with 17 to take down Toppo, so maybe something happens to him?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:30 am

perucho1990 wrote:We also know Freeza will team up with 17 to take down Toppo, so maybe something happens to him?
Could it be love?!

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:32 am

I guess they bond while fighting Toppo.

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 am

perucho1990 wrote:Nakao already mentioned he didnt mind Freeza turning good..

This Freeza face turn...It sounds fake, but its better to see how he behaves in episode 124 while helping Gohan..
Nakao having said that he does not care about Freeza becoming good does not mean that this will happen.

That would completely de-characterize Freeza. And it does not make sense to leave almost 10 synopses

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:50 am

Seiji Nakazawa at Rocket News 24 asked Fuji TV about Super ending. Not really any new information, but it reiterates that it really is ending for now at least, and that beyond that is still undecided.

From herms -

So yeah, it's not a hiatus as many continue to keep believing, it really is ending and it's happening this March..

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:04 am

Goodbye, sweet prince.

Those who hated Super finally got their wish, the rest of us shall hang our heads in shame.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:21 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Seiji Nakazawa at Rocket News 24 asked Fuji TV about Super ending. Not really any new information, but it reiterates that it really is ending for now at least, and that beyond that is still undecided.

From herms -

So yeah, it's not a hiatus as many continue to keep believing, it really is ending and it's happening this March..
A sequel could mean Dragon Ball Super continuing, though. This doesn't say it's not a hiatus... It says it's ending for now. But it could very well come back later.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:25 am

precita wrote:Goodbye, sweet prince.

Those who hated Super finally got their wish, the rest of us shall hang our heads in shame.
Well, it was bound to end someday,
the fact that it improved so much since it initially started airing gives those who like it something to be proud about if that's how you wanna see it..
Btw, You already posted that before.. :P