Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:02 pm

SaintEvolution wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:
Rubens wrote:Awesome, those are all great news! Do you know if they're picking up from the last episode? I wouldn't mind if they ran the first episodes of Future Trunks arc (you know, to recap :D).
Probably from where they stopped.

BTW:
They deleated the post (probably because they announced it way too soon) but here's a print
[spoiler]
Breaking news....
To Dragon Ball fans... new episodes have arrived. In a few days we'll return to the studio.
[/spoiler]

EDIT: They made another post where they said dubbing will start next week. It's definetily returning in July.
So, they will dub more 50 episodes? Or more 26?
Nobody knows. We'll have to wait at least 3 days to get more news since they're announcing some stuff at the FB page dinner.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Gafonso6 wrote: Nobody knows. We'll have to wait at least 3 days to get more news since they're announcing some stuff at the FB page dinner.
The owner of that restaurant Nini must be really thankful to Loy/Gabriel to earn some easy money. It's always the same restaurant everytime they want to gather with the fans and the same voice actors - João Loy, because Gabriel definitely doesn't count.

Pretty sure the owner is their friend, otherwise they wouldn't insist so much for the fans to appear. It's just a dinner.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:23 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote: Nobody knows. We'll have to wait at least 3 days to get more news since they're announcing some stuff at the FB page dinner.
The owner of that restaurant Nini must be really thankful to Loy/Gabriel to earn some easy money. It's always the same restaurant everytime they want to gather with the fans and the same voice actors - João Loy, because Gabriel definitely doesn't count.

Pretty sure the owner is their friend, otherwise they wouldn't insist so much for the fans to appear. It's just a dinner.
The owner is clearly Loy's friend since he sings there a lot.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Guys I've got some news. Zamas(u) is going to be voiced by someone from the current cast. This was told to me by an admin from the FB page. So Unfortunately the chances of Zamas(u) being voiced by Gabriel Gonçalves. Oh God please. If not Romeu than Spínola.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Some pages ago there was talk about DB Super stuff at ToysRUs. I went there today (the one at Colombo) and took two photos for people that don't have the chance to go there to see it:
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
I was gladly surprised for DBS have his own little stand, but this was all they had there. If anyone finds something bigger I would like to see it.
Gafonso6 wrote:Guys I've got some news. Zamas(u) is going to be voiced by someone from the current cast. This was told to me by an admin from the FB page. So Unfortunately the chances of Zamas(u) being voiced by Gabriel Gonçalves. Oh God please. If not Romeu than Spínola.
Predictable. Hopefully it's Romeu or Spinola.
Gabriel shouldn't even be on the list. If they do that I will hate that guy forever and totally give up from anything good to ever come from Audio-In.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:40 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:Some pages ago there was talk about DB Super stuff at ToysRUs. I went there today (the one at Colombo) and took two photos for people that don't have the chance to go there to see it:
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
I was gladly surprised for DBS have his own little stand, but this was all they had there. If anyone finds something bigger I would like to see it.
Is that a Kamehameha launcher?! And Vegeta's Deluxe figure?! God why don't I live close to a ToysRus?
I have to say I would never imagine to see a stand just for DB toys in Portugal. Hopefully this only hightens the chances of getting some physichal releases of the show here. Guys, it's a great time to be a Portuguese DB Fan.
FortuneSSJ wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:Guys I've got some news. Zamas(u) is going to be voiced by someone from the current cast. This was told to me by an admin from the FB page. So Unfortunately the chances of Zamas(u) being voiced by Gabriel Gonçalves. Oh God please. If not Romeu than Spínola.
Predictable. Hopefully it's Romeu or Spinola.
Gabriel shouldn't even be on the list. If they do that I will hate that guy forever and totally give up from anything good to ever come from Audio-In.
I asked if the person doing Zamas(u)'s voice and worked on any dubs before Super but he hasn't awnsered yet. Soon enough will find out. Although I'm certain of something, if Gabriel isn't Zamas(u), he'll probably be the Daishinkan. Also I hope they choose to go with Daishinkan since Grand Priest won't sound good when they translate it.

Puto
I Live Here

Post by Puto » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:29 am

"Sumo Sacerdote" works fine as a translation.
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:08 am

Guys, I'm gonna leave this video Loy made so you can judge it. In this video he's dubbing Majin Vegeta when he kills all those people at the tournament.

WARNING:
Loy's completely unleashed, he is making jokes and those out of place laughs.
He recorded from he's computer and only on one take so the audio quality is not the best.

I've got to say that I actually enjoyed it and was surprised that the other voices were in portuguese. If he was taking it seriously, he even says in the video that he just did this because he was bored, I think it would turn out pretty good. Too bad we'll never know since Kai was never dubbed here.
Last edited by Gafonso6 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:27 am

Gafonso6 wrote:Guys, I'm gonna leave this video Loy made so you can judge it. In this video he's dubbing Majin Vegeta when kills all those people at the tournament.
Ehhh it's okay, I guess. I'm not impressed because Spínola was too good.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 am

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:Guys, I'm gonna leave this video Loy made so you can judge it. In this video he's dubbing Majin Vegeta when kills all those people at the tournament.
Ehhh it's okay, I guess. I'm not impressed because Spínola was too good.
C'mon judging Loy by Spínola standarts is too unfair. Spínola was the perfect Portuguese Vegeta, although this scene for him was ruined due to bad directing in my opinion. I still think that with a director that doesn't let him do jokes Loy can be a great Vegeta, and I hope that the director won't let him ruin the scene where Vegeta beats the crap out of Black.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:43 am

Gafonso6 wrote: C'mon judging Loy by Spínola standarts is too unfair. Spínola was the perfect Portuguese Vegeta, although this scene for him was ruined due to bad directing in my opinion. I still think that with a director that doesn't let him do jokes Loy can be a great Vegeta, and I hope that the director won't let him ruin the scene where Vegeta beats the crap out of Black.
Fair point. I have to admit I got tired of Loy's Vegeta because of what he did in Super which is unforgiven.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:00 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote: C'mon judging Loy by Spínola standarts is too unfair. Spínola was the perfect Portuguese Vegeta, although this scene for him was ruined due to bad directing in my opinion. I still think that with a director that doesn't let him do jokes Loy can be a great Vegeta, and I hope that the director won't let him ruin the scene where Vegeta beats the crap out of Black.
Fair point. I have to admit I got tired of Loy's Vegeta because of what he did in Super which is unforgiven.
He's BoG arc performance was atrocious and will make me always fear that he'll return to that especially now after a 2 months break. I just hope that Audio In and the entire cast will do a better job in the second round and, obviously, that Gabriel doesn't turn out to be Zamas(u) which he probably won't since he would've already announced it if he was.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Super Bock just did this:

[spoiler]Image
À vossa, super guerreiros da esplanada! Continuem a treinar esses Bockamehamehas.
[/spoiler]

Source: https://www.facebook.com/SuperBock/phot ... =3&theater

Pretty sure it was in 1996, but that's some top marketing right there! You talk about Dragon Ball and everyone goes crazy.
"Bockamehamehas" is something I won't forget so soon. :lol:

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Now this is good marketing :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Guys, Rui de Sá did a post on his Facebook profile announcing he's doing new characters on the new episodes of DBS. I'm betting Gowasu since he's the oldest member in the cast.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:06 am

He confirmed that he does Gowasu. I asked for Zamasu's VA, let's hope we can have an answer.
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 am

omegalucas wrote:He confirmed that he does Gowasu. I asked for Zamasu's VA, let's hope we can have an answer.
I noticed that he wrote Gowasu, does this mean will get Zamasu instead of the Zamas from the episode 53 preview? I hope so, that way we won't get Zamash as a pronounciation.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:33 am

He was probably just quoting me as I wrote Gowasu in the post. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they used Zamas AND Gowasu...
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 am

omegalucas wrote:He was probably just quoting me as I wrote Gowasu in the post. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they used Zamas AND Gowasu...
But that would be Toei Europe's fault since they're the ones that send the scripts in English.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:38 am

Gafonso6 wrote:Guys, Rui de Sá did a post on his Facebook profile announcing he's doing new characters on the new episodes of DBS. I'm betting Gowasu since he's the oldest member in the cast.
Does that mean Gabriel will be Zamasu since he's the newest Kaioshin?! :P