Taiwanese dub of Dragon Ball Super!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Taiwanese dub of Dragon Ball Super!

Post by SSGSS Goku » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:15 am

It seems that a lot of people don't know about this, so I decided to make my own thread on it. Dragon Ball Super has just started airing in Taiwan on July 1st and it seems they'll be airing episodes daily on weekdays, with reruns on Saturdays. I have been able to record the first episode (please don't ask me to pm it to you) and I'm willing to post clips if I'm allowed to. I'm willing to do this with future episodes as well.
To start off, I have a the NEP for episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6iC8HyKOM

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Taiwanese dub of Dragon Ball Super!

Post by sangofe » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:14 am

I'm sure VegettoEX would like to make news of this if you had more information about the areas it's airing, who's airing it, who dubbed it, etc :)

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:47 am

Well, currently, Formosa TV is airing it. Formosa TV is available in Taipei, Hsinchu, Sanyi, Nantou, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Ilan, Hualien and Taitung. There are actually four versions of this channel but Super only airs on one. (coincidentally the one without a legal stream) I have no idea what company is dubbing it but it's the same people who did the Kai Buu Saga when it aired in Taiwan.
Edit: Here's the preview for episode 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssDZNZ9PZ28

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 am

Any recent news about this dub? For what I know they probably are in the final episodes of the Black/Zamasu Saga.

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:04 am

It appears the Taiwanese dub of Dragon Ball Super is back on the air. Episode 53 aired recently. Watching it right now.
The world is your's.