Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Booze Sama
Beyond Newbie

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Booze Sama » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Booze Sama wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Please explain?
With all the new information rolling in, you have a guy riding with you whose considered to be up there with Hakaishins. If that's not a trump card, I don't know what it is. I'm assuming you're supporting U11 right?
Oh I see, sorry was not sore if you meant in Universe or real world wise :lol: .

Well that is true but just because I have a strong fight dose not mean anyone else should loose hope or give up. You never know what may happen and I cannot be the only one with a fighter of this caliber.
Well, I mean, it looks asif serving out justice is a big theme in your parts of town. Everybody from the Kais to warriors who protect it

Having your house knocked off with billions of lives lost is a massive incentive to put up an incredible fight.

Do you have a prediction on what god or universe will have the most problematic fighters? Not necessarily the strongest. I know its probably hard to go off this early but going by the information we have already.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Booze Sama wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Booze Sama wrote:
With all the new information rolling in, you have a guy riding with you whose considered to be up there with Hakaishins. If that's not a trump card, I don't know what it is. I'm assuming you're supporting U11 right?
Oh I see, sorry was not sore if you meant in Universe or real world wise :lol: .

Well that is true but just because I have a strong fight dose not mean anyone else should loose hope or give up. You never know what may happen and I cannot be the only one with a fighter of this caliber.
Well, I mean, it looks asif serving out justice is a big theme in your parts of town. Everybody from the Kais to warriors who protect it

Having your house knocked off with billions of lives lost is a massive incentive to put up an incredible fight.

Do you have a prediction on what god or universe will have the most problematic fighters? Not necessarily the strongest
As it stands we all know U7 is the Universe to beat, while it's not big on variety all its fighters ares veterans. Buu, Piccolo, Gohan and especially Vegeta and Goku will give most of the other universes mid to top tier fighters a run for their money. If they have a weak spot its their power levels are to device, almost half of the team is much weaker then the other. They can get miss matched easily especially if the other universes fighters are all mid to top tier in power.

U6 are no push overs either, Cabba is a great fighter and this female saiyan is a dangerous wild card from what I can tell. Frost is not the strongest but he's cunning and a cheat, even good fighters might fall to his tricks. Botamo and Magetta are tough but against most fighters and without the help they had in the original tournament their unique abilities are going to be less effective. But the to look out for is still Hit, his power rivals the U7's best and his fighting style and powers are nothing short of lethal. Like Goku and Vegi, he's going to a big threat to other universes best fighters.

U9 is a bit odd. Their kaioshin is a pompous, slimy git and their GoD is indecisive. With that in mind, U9's biggest weakness I can make out so far is its management. Beerus and Whis work well with their team and while Champa is a bit childish, his team fear his wrath and Vados is a great manager leader even on her own,she can also be sneaky and underhanded, which in this tournament could be a very good thing. But Rou and Sidra....not feeling it, they will let their team down by making bad choices. As for their fighter, Basil looks like a good general fighter so far and against most other mid tier fighters would be a real challenge. Bergamo is the team power house, he didn't get the title "Crusher" for nothing and his ability to copy attacks could be dangerous....but unless he can copy power ups or has transformations that skill will only get him so far. Lavenda is the real threat out of the three, his mastery of powerful poisons could bring down foes much stronger then himself and he's a cheating basterd at heart, let your guard down around him and its over.

U11 is very, very interesting. Vermoud is a very smart, he had the sense to bring one of his fighters along scope out the other fighters. That could mean he's intelligent enough to match wits with Beerus and Whis. As for our fighter well even without seeing much of him yet if his power is great enough to warrant him being scouted out to become a GoD....well that just says it all. Toppo's power at the very least rivals Goku, Vegeta and Hit's and he's part of a team of heroes so he wont be lacking in combat experience.

All I can say out U2 is that Helles's obsession with beauty could be a draw back especially if he choices for fighters were based more on their looks then their power or skill.

Thats all I can say so far.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Alright boys, *plays Universe 3 theme song that I posted*, let's go Mosuko sama!

Woot woot!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:56 am

Okay going for U12 now after the Geen reveal. (Well I will support them after U7).

TheGreatSaiyaman
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGreatSaiyaman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Let's go U7 & U8! Really like the Hakaishin's design for U8, and it's my birth month :P

Booze Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Booze Sama » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:31 pm

julianix wrote:
Booze Sama wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Ok so some new fighters and gods have been revealed.

[spoiler]Universe 11 -Fighter - Toppo "Leader of the Hero team "Pride Troopers", Guardians of Peace in Universe 11. A hot blooded and gigantic warrior of justice, he has been scouted as a candidate to become a God of Destruction.

Universe 2 - Hakishin - Helles "The God of Destruction of Universe 2. Is extraordinarily beauty contuses and doese not do well with anything ugly"

Image[/spoiler]

Tournament Info board updated.
Now I feel like its him who is standing next to the clown god as the cloaked figure looks bigger/fatter.
His hands are too big though.
Told you ;)

Booze Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Booze Sama » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Gohan struggling already?

The more I watch this, the more I feel like U7 aren't actually going to win in the big leagues.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 pm

I never expected to Basil to be that powerful! My god anyone else but Buu would have been killed! But it was Buu.

What a great fight :thumbup: .

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:39 pm

To new rules have been added for the exhibition matchs.

There is no ring out.

Fighters may receives some assistance from team mates during the battle such as being given items to increase power.

Current score for U7 V U9: 1/0.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:41 pm

And the hood guy is [spoiler]toppo[/spoiler] but man lavenda looks creepy,I have a weird feeling he is going to torture gohan
Mostly active on discord.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:46 pm

The gr wrote:And the hood guy is [spoiler]toppo[/spoiler] but man lavenda looks creepy,I have a weird feeling he is going to torture gohan
Nice to see my fighter standing by his gods.

Lavenda is a poison user, most fighters like that are usaually twisted and evil. He's happy to be able to kill Gohan.

Oh I forgot a rule

Killing is allowed!

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 am

Not a chance. Especially now that the groundwork is limited for him with no time/space void. I see Hit being fodder for a U11 candidate. KO'd in one or two hits or maybe not hit at all
Time manipulation is Hitto's special ability i highly doubt he won't be able to use it in the tournament, furthermore, Goku said Hitto was a lot stronger than in their first fight, there is no way in hell Hitto will be fodder.
Last edited by Shinda Forever on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Booze Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Booze Sama » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:30 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:Universe 6 Hitto is going to smack everyone. :)
Not a chance. Especially now that the groundwork is limited for him with no time/space void. I see Hit being fodder for a U11 candidate. KO'd in one or two hits or maybe not hit at all.
Time manipulation is Hitto's special ability i highly doubt he won't be able to use it in the tournament, furthermore, Goku said Hitto was a lot stronger than in their first fight, there is no way in hell Hitto will be fodder.[/quote]

Lets put money on this lol

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:33 am

Booze Sama wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:Universe 6 Hitto is going to smack everyone. :)
Not a chance. Especially now that the groundwork is limited for him with no time/space void. I see Hit being fodder for a U11 candidate. KO'd in one or two hits or maybe not hit at all.
Time manipulation is Hitto's special ability i highly doubt he won't be able to use it in the tournament, furthermore, Goku said Hitto was a lot stronger than in their first fight, there is no way in hell Hitto will be fodder.
Lets put money on this lol[/quote]

Alright. lol I bet all my money that Hitto won't be fodder. When he fights you will see how strong he is, furthermore, he probably will be trained by Champa and Vados and don't forget he was able to hold his own against ssj blue.

I also believe we will see Blue Frost and Cabba will do a number as well like Trunks did against Black.
Last edited by Shinda Forever on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Booze Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Booze Sama » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:43 am

Shinda Forever wrote: Alright. lol I bet all my money that Hitto won't be fodder. When he fights you will see how strong he is, furthermore, he probably will be trained by Champa and Vados and don't forget he was able to hold his own against ssj blue.
Hitto's issue isn't SSB, right now it's guys who are practically GoD's without that title yet lol. I'm going to tell you "I told you so" when we get to that episode :D

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 am

Booze Sama wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: Alright. lol I bet all my money that Hitto won't be fodder. When he fights you will see how strong he is, furthermore, he probably will be trained by Champa and Vados and don't forget he was able to hold his own against ssj blue.
Hitto's issue isn't SSB, right now it's guys who are practically GoD's without that title yet lol. I'm going to tell you "I told you so" when we get to that episode :D
You are understimating Hitto, he trains to kill with a single shot, he will come up with something special for the tournament and Champa is aware of all that and he doesn't want to lose don't you think? The trio of dogs isn't god level, so far the only one in that category is Toppo, but we will see.
So be it if i'm wrong, however, if i'm right i will be the one saying i told you so. :)

Booze Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Booze Sama » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:52 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Booze Sama wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:You are understimating Hitto, he trains to kill with a single shot, he will come up with something special for the tournament and Champa is aware of all that and he doesn't want to lose don't you think? The trio of dogs isn't god level, so far the only one in that category is Toppo, but we will see.
So be it if i'm wrong, however, if i'm right i will be the one saying i told you so. :)
I get it. Hitto is also my favorite right now. But I'm sorry - If you believe Hitto is going to just time-skip his way through this ToP. It's just not happening and I'm not even referring to Goku.

I GUARANTEE you that one of these guys (maybe not U11) is going to make short work of Hitto, and in devastating fashion. Let's also look at the stakes and incentives here. Hitto is an assassin. We have guys who fight for justice of their entire universe. That's already an advantage if you ask me.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:10 am

Booze Sama wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Booze Sama wrote:
I get it. Hitto is also my favorite right now. But I'm sorry - If you believe Hitto is going to just time-skip his way through this ToP. It's just not happening and I'm not even referring to Goku.

I GUARANTEE you that one of these guys (maybe not U11) is going to make short work of Hitto, and in devastating fashion. Let's also look at the stakes and incentives here. Hitto is an assassin. We have guys who fight for justice of their entire universe. That's already an advantage if you ask me.
We don't know yet how this tournament will work exactly, but i can guarantee you that when they all find out that the price of losing is total erradication, they will be motivated to work together. Hitto is also Goku's rival, that can be a plus or not, we will see. It depends since he also has Pure progress as trump card.
I simply don't see him getting destroyed easily by anyone if Goku was unable to do it with Kaioken vs 20.
Hitto is a hitman, that's true, but, i'm not sure this tournament will be about being a nice guy, after all he didn't lose with Goku did he?

Booze Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Booze Sama » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:28 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Booze Sama wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
We don't know yet how this tournament will work exactly, but i can guarantee you that when they all find out that the price of losing is total erradication, they will be motivated to work together. Hitto is also Goku's rival, that can be a plus or not, we will see. It depends since he also has Pure progress as trump card.
I simply don't see him getting destroyed easily by anyone if Goku was unable to do it with Kaioken vs 20.
Hitto is a hitman, that's true, but, i'm not sure this tournament will be about being a nice guy, after all he didn't lose with Goku did he?
Like I've already stated above. Goku is the LEAST of his worries. This won't just be about power and strength as we saw in the previous tournament.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:53 am

Booze Sama wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Booze Sama wrote:
Like I've already stated above. Goku is the LEAST of his worries. This won't just be about power and strength as we saw in the previous tournament.
Yeah that's true, but the same is valid for universe 7.