Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:16 pm

My cousins in Universe 2 are showing their worth again this epiosde.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Tien is out for Universe 7.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Tien ringed out Harmira but fell out of the ring himself. The point goes to Tien as he was able to turn Harmira's trap against him and his clones could have stayed in the ring, meaning Tien chose to sacrifice himself.

Vegeta ringed out both Prum of u2 and Dr. Rota of U6

Edit: Thats three points to U7.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Tien ringed out Harmira but felt out of the ring himself. The point goes to Tien as he was able to turn Harmira's trap against him and his clones could have stayed in the ring, meaning Tien chose to sacrifice himself.

I would think, just suggesting, Giving Harmira of U2 Credit for the Predator Aline Style Self Destruction Attack a Win for him as well, Tien would not have to do what he did if Harmira did not do what he did. So I give them both U2 and U7 a Ring Out Tie their, 1 for 1.

While I am Sad to see 2 more members of U2 God :cry: , I am Please to Finally see the other Major Universes 7 and 6 taking more hits as well and FINALLY Krillin is not alone in that bench, that was annoying me, Krillin was Ringed out way to soon and left their for Way to Long!

Also I felt that Prum and Harmira might go as well, so indeed not to much of a Surprise their.

But I give Credit to Tien, He is one of My Favorites for U7 and he went out like a Boss, If you going to go out take your foe with you.

So ~~~ 3 for U7
~~~~~~1 for U2

But that is IMO.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:My cousins in Universe 2 are showing their worth again this epiosde.
Thanks for the Complement from My Fandom's Cousin Universe 11! ;)

Indeed they Pushed U7 to a Good Degree this Episode, They Brought The Movie Predator Alien Homage to Dragon Ball~! :D

And U2 Each and Every Week keeps showing me New Reasons why to Like them so much, The Predator Alien Movie Franchise is one of My Favorites in Sci-Fi/Action/Horror Movie Series, U2 just keeps hitting all My Fandoms so much it is Scary! :lol:

I Felt they where going to be knocked out this episode, but Glad the Got One Elimination on U7 by Harmira, that is a Major Success for U2 ~~~~~ But ALLOT of Honor To Tien for a Double KO, Nice job!

Also leading to U6 Losing another member, but sad the Good Doctor did not get any fight time, that is Unfair, I was curious what The Good Doctor could do.
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:10 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Tien ringed out Harmira but felt out of the ring himself. The point goes to Tien as he was able to turn Harmira's trap against him and his clones could have stayed in the ring, meaning Tien chose to sacrifice himself.

I would think, just suggesting, Giving Harmira of U2 Credit for the Predator Aline Style Self Destruction Attack a Win for him as well, Tien would not have to do what he did if Harmira did not do what he did. So I give them both U2 and U7 a Ring Out Tie their, 1 for 1.

While I am Sad to see 2 more members of U2 God :cry: , I am Please to Finally see the other Major Universes 7 and 6 taking more hits as well and FINALLY Krillin is not alone in that bench, that was annoying me, Krillin was Ringed out way to soon and left their for Way to Long!

Also I felt that Prum and Harmira might go as well, so indeed not to much of a Surprise their.

But I give Credit to Tien, He is one of My Favorites for U7 and he went out like a Boss, If you going to go out take your foe with you.

So ~~~ 3 for U7
~~~~~~1 for U2

But that is IMO.
I would agree however Tien's clones can just reform into one and continued on the platform and, until the subs come out and say otherwise, Harmira move was not sacrifical. If it were Tien could have just let him fall, which means Harmira could have used gotten back on using his arm blasters since as far as we know the void only counters the ki flying technque. The key factor is my scoreing is that Tien did not reform with his clones, they were safe and had other options. But intstead he chose to use them to ring out Harmira.

I never covered this in the main rules originally as we never knew how this was all going to play out but I'm setting it in stone here.

Sacrific moves give the point to the fighter opting to use them, for example had Nick's plan worked Goku would have zero points while Nick would get one.....but at the cost of a fighter for his team. If a character is able to turn the situastion around either by breaking free and letting their opponant fall or from a safe position were they are in no danger of a ring out, perform their own sacrifice move the point goes to them. The only way for both fighters to get a point is in a situastion were a fighter knock his opponent off but then knocked off themsleves by that same person. For example lets say.....Frost hits Piccolo out of bounds but then Piccolo stretchs his arm and uses it to pull frost over the edge with him. this will be added to the rules on the maon page.

So until the subs come out my verdict stands.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:

So ~~~ 3 for U7
~~~~~~1 for U2

But that is IMO.
I would agree however Tien's clones can just reform into one and continued on the platform and, until the subs come out and say otherwise, Harmira move was not sacrifical. If it were Tien could have just let him fall, which means Harmira could have used gotten back on using his arm blasters since as far as we know the void only counters the ki flying technque. The key factor is my scoreing is that Tien did not reform with his clones, they were safe and had other options. But intstead he chose to use them to ring out Harmira.

I never covered this in the main rules originally as we never knew how this was all going to play out but I'm setting it in stone here.

Sacrific moves give the point to the fighter opting to use them, for example had Nick's plan worked Goku would have zero points while Nick would get one.....but at the cost of a fighter for his team. If a character is able to turn the situastion around either by breaking free and letting their opponant fall or from a safe position were they are in no danger of a ring out, perform their own sacrifice move the point goes to them. The only way for both fighters to get a point is in a situastion were a fighter knock his opponent off but then knocked off themsleves by that same person. For example lets say.....Frost hits Piccolo out of bounds but then Piccolo stretchs his arm and uses it to pull frost over the edge with him. this will be added to the rules on the maon page.

So until the subs come out my verdict stands.
I will Honor that as well, Just My Opinion in the end. :)

I was Proud of My Universe 2 for Pushing Universe 7 to Such a Level, made this More Interesting and Intense by the end of this Episode, getting more Dramatic with Less Fighters on each team and not Over-Staffed Teams while others lost so many!
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:19 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
I will Honor that as well, Just My Opinion in the end. :)

I was Proud of My Universe 2 for Pushing Universe 7 to Such a Level, made this More Interesting and Intense by the end of this Episode, getting more Dramatic with Less Fighters on each team and not Over-Staffed Teams while others lost so many!
I'm more then happy to hear yours, or anyones opinion. I do not speak japanese and Herms dose not give a live word for word translastion, also if things get chaotic I cannot follow everything. So other people voiceing ther opinions and fact checking dose not hurt as it allows me to keep things accurate and gives me a list of things to double check when the full subs are avalible.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Ok the Sub Came out and I looked over it and the only bit I got that Tien was Indeed Gone from the Attack was that he said it himself Below;

By this it seemed he was going to go down anyways but his clones took Harmira with him, but Tien Seemed Gone and not coming back. Did not mention about Reforming from them, but again I am not a Tien Expert, need other opinion?

This Might Give Universe 2 a KO Point, Need Others Opinion?
My #1 in DB!

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:52 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Ok the Sub Came out and I looked over it and the only bit I got that Tien was Indeed Gone from the Attack was that he said it himself Below;

By this it seemed he was going to go down anyways but his clones took Harmira with him, but Tien Seemed Gone and not coming back. Did not mention about Reforming from them, but again I am not a Tien Expert, need other opinion?

Indeed, Harmira deserves a point for this too tbh. It was his sniper blasts to the ground that caused it after all.

Anyways, so excited for my Dai San Uchuu to show some feats in the next episode. We still in this boysssss

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:00 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:Ok the Sub Came out and I looked over it and the only bit I got that Tien was Indeed Gone from the Attack was that he said it himself Below;

Indeed, Harmira deserves a point for this too tbh. It was his sniper blasts to the ground that caused it after all.

Anyways, so excited for my Dai San Uchuu to show some feats in the next episode. We still in this boysssss
Thanks for the Supportive Post for Harmira and Universe 2 DainIronfoot, Means Allot! :thumbup:

Also I hope you get to see the Feats you Hope for Next Episode! :thumbup: :clap:

just Like I Hope for Much More from the Main Players of my Universe 2, I wish the Best for All Fans in this cause of how unique each fandom is! :clap:
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Fair enough, this seems to be a not so cut a dry situastion.

Harmira the Sniper of U2 gets a point to.

Edit: Score updated.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Fair enough, this seems to be a not so cut a dry situastion.

Harmira the Sniper of U2 gets a point to.

Edit: Score updated.
Thank You Lord Frieza for That Honor to Harmira, Means Allot! :clap: :thumbup:

Way to Go Harmira and To Tien as well, Both where Bad-A** and Went out Like BOSSES! 8)

Also ~~~~~~~ UNIVERSE 2 Representing Again, Way to Go Harmira, You Represented Universe 2 Grandly! :D

My #1 in DB!

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Good job u2,there doing fine here with 3 eliminations
    Harmira was awesome, his ability was neat & his combo with pran was also neat
    Mostly active on discord.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:53 pm

The gr wrote:Good job u2,there doing fine here with 3 eliminations
      Harmira was awesome, his ability was neat & his combo with pran was also neat
      Indeed Thanks for those Good Job Comments on Universe 2 The Gr! :thumbup:

When you think about it, Universe 7 and 6 make sense in them doing so well since we know them and what they can do, it is not a surprise they are doing well. It takes allot of effort however for a New Universe and Team to Start-Up its own mythos with so much already out their, But as you said Universe 2 is Doing Fine so Far, they have Started their Mythos Now too!

Been Proud of them and see their beginnings in the ToP, I Hope they continue to do well and are a Force by the End of this Arc and afterwords.

Also, it is Nothing to Sneeze at that the only Universe 6 and 2 have eliminated members of Universe 7, that is an Impressive Feet to add to their Feets and Krillin and Tien are Honorable and Bad-A** Fighters! :clap:
      My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
      I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:25 pm

As I've said befor there is nothing wrong with cheering other teams characters as long as they are not fighting guys from your team soooooooo..........

GO FROST!!!! GO FRIEZA!!!!
      Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:As I've said befor their nothing wrong with cheering other teams characters as long as they are not fighting guys from your team soooooooo..........

GO FROST!!!! GO FRIEZA!!!!
      Indeed While I Completely in the Corner and in my Fandom FULLY for Universe 2, Especially the Brianne de Chateau/Ribrianne :thumbup:, I still find it easy to Support other Characters from other Universes!

I am a BIG Piccolo Fan and Want him to have a meeting with the U6 Namekians Very Much!

I also want to see Universe 3 show something Special cause I felt they where the Transformers Universe and I am a Transformers Fan and I want to see more out of them. I even would not Mind of any of them fought a Universe 2 Member, so long as the Universe 2 Member is the Victory, LOL! ;) :lol:
      My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
      I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Just noticed a pretty big oversight, I never added the four Pride Troopers to Caulifla's score. That has been correceted.

Lord Beerus
      Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Roshi is out. He willingly exited the ring.

Lord Beerus
      Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Magetta is also out.