Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Where do the logos come from, anyway, in-universe? Are they designed by the Kaioshin, Hakaishin, Angels, Zeno, or who?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Well let's hope that Frost and Frieza can screw over their universes a bit befor their partnership breaks down.

Best of luck to my cousins of Universe 2, your fighters are in the crosshairs on this one and I hope you don't suffer any major losses.
I hope the Frieza/Frost 2017 Bubby Alliance will last more then this episode, honestly it seems in the hands of Frost right now if it will or not. ;)

Thanks for the Well Wishes on Our Universe 2, I am Sure Ribrianne will show Goku she is not someone to be underestimated! I think this is what will make our Cousins in U11 take not of Goku and say enough is Enough, take-him-Out-Jiren and that fight is Finally On!

But Ribrianne will show she is one of the Best in this, I have Faith in her Character and Universe 2. But whatever happens, Happens, all we can do it view, but Universe 2 fights for the Hope and Happiness of all its people, they are Super-Heroes! :thumbup: :D

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Where do the logos come from, anyway, in-universe? Are they designed by the Kaioshin, Hakaishin, Angels, Zeno, or who?
They are in universe.

They were first seen on the omni kings tablets. They would click on symbols to bring up the fighter menus. However bar one or we didn't know which one was which until last episode were each logo appeared behind each team when they were counting up the fighters.

Just head over to the DB wiki and type in each universe except 1,5,8 and 12 and you will see each logo on their respective pages.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Where do the logos come from, anyway, in-universe? Are they designed by the Kaioshin, Hakaishin, Angels, Zeno, or who?
They are in universe.

They were first seen on the omni kings tablets. They would click on symbols to bring up the fighter menus. However bar one or we didn't know which one was which until last episode were each logo appeared behind each team when they were counting up the fighters.

Just head over to the DB wiki and type in each universe except 1,5,8 and 12 and you will see each logo on their respective pages.
I know that, what I meant was what is the in-universe source of them? I.E. which character(s) designed them?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
They are in universe.

I know that, what I meant was what is the in-universe source of them? I.E. which character(s) designed them?
Oh, well that's that's never stated but my best guess would be the Grand Priest since he's the one who seems to have organised the whole thing.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Image

I really like our U11 logo.
You know MasakoX found an Interesting Uniqueness to that Symbol ~~~~ Just Flip it-Upsides Down and you will see what I mean! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REALLY LOVE My Universe 2 Symbol, I would Put this on a Captain America Shield and Bring into Battle for Universe 2 if I Could!!! :mrgreen:

My #1 in DB!

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:00 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote: Thanos is one of My Favorites!
:clap: :clap:

Thanos is my favourite.

Lord Frieza wrote:Image

I really like our U11 logo.
It looks llike an inverted clown-face
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Frieza has defeated Jimeze.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Frost has 100% Full Power mode.....and gets ringed out by Golden Frieza! LOL :lol:

I hope someone picks up that phone because I called it!!!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Frost just got erased by Zeno (for trying to attack Freeza for Freeza betraying him). :shock: :o

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Frost just got erased by Zeno (for trying to attack Freeza for Freeza betraying him). :shock: :o
Thats priceless :lol: , bye bye you worthless faker. Long Live Lord Frieza!!!!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Well if the comments didn't give it away, 2 points to Lord Frieza.

Edit: scores updated. :thumbup:
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Frieza has defeated Jimeze.
I feel bad for Jimeze but I am not to suprised, I figure after each universe lost 1 each last week U2 might be up to to lose another, math their.

I am Proud of Jimeze, still a favorite New character of Mine, Hope he will be ok, hatred is stiring with Frieza at this point.

U6 that was Shocking, did not figure they lost another, espically Frost of all Guys! :shock:

BUT THEN WOW, JUST WOW THE ZENO'S ARE WOW! :wtf:
My #1 in DB!

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Frost just got erased by Zeno (for trying to attack Freeza for Freeza betraying him). :shock: :o
I liked Frost, while Frieza is cool and all, I actually felt intimidated by Frost and everything he did always felt sinister in some fashion. Like, this guy could be eating cornflakes and still look like he's skinning someone alive under the table.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
I liked Frost, while Frieza is cool and all, I actually felt intimidated by Frost and everything he did always felt sinister in some fashion. Like, this guy could be eating cornflakes and still look like he's skinning someone alive under the table.
While I give credit to the Twist Kill Part I indeed while not being the Biggest Frost Fan I have to say I am sad to see him go, 107 was very good to him and built him up only to have him ripped from his Fans!

Again I give credit where it is due for a twist, but indeed sad for those that like Frost.
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:37 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Frieza has defeated Jimeze.
I feel bad for Jimeze but I am not to suprised, I figure after each universe lost 1 each last week U2 might be up to to lose another, math their.

I am Proud of Jimeze, still a favorite New character of Mine, Hope he will be ok, hatred is stiring with Frieza at this point.

U6 that was Shocking, did not figure they lost another, espically Frost of all Guys! :shock:

BUT THEN WOW, JUST WOW THE ZENO'S ARE WOW! :wtf:
Not really to uch of a shocker relly. Frost is good but really he's an amature compared to Frieza.

Frost forgot thegreatest rule for any Ruler of the Universe. "Dont Trust Anyone". Plus as I said befor, Frieza dose not even care about his own father, why would he care for Frost.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:39 pm

The Yadorat rang out... What a waste. :| I want some damn explanation and why he's on Universe 2 team before this saga ends.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Sorry but Frost, while intreasting is not much compared to Frieza.

Frost is a slimy coward who hides behind lies and uses cheap tricks to get his way. Such a waste of potential.

Frieza ruled his universe with pure brutality and zero mortality. There as no line Frieza would not cross to get his way.

Frost may be a bastard at heart, but Frieza is a monster.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Grimlock wrote:The Yadorat rang out... What a waste. :| I want some damn explanation and why he's on Universe 2 team before this saga ends.
Like I said in the other Thread, We will most likely get that in the after this arc is over in the Next Arc.

We where not going to be getting his backstory like that either in this arc, to much tournament fighting to do.

Honestly while I like Jimeze and Hoped for the Best but I figured sadly someone form Universe 2 was going and with him in the spotlight he was the likely one. I am Proud of his Character and want to see more of him in the future! :thumbup: :D

My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Sorrynotto add this n the day ut I have not had access to a computer.

So I'm adding the new rule to the main page.

None is allowed to attack from utside the tournamnt arena. Shoud this rule be vialated the individual responsible will be erased.Should it happen again that person's team an universe will be erased.

Edit:I have als proprly updated the roaster to.