Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 22/10/18).

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Indeed! Scans should leak in a few days. Bandai literally done everything with the form now just waiting for Banpresto to do something. Grandista would be ideal but I feel like Broly will probably be the next one.
Them suddenly doing a lot with the form makes me hopeful that we'll see it again in the TV series when it returns, just with a better aura this time.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 22/10/18).

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:54 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: Indeed! Scans should leak in a few days. Bandai literally done everything with the form now just waiting for Banpresto to do something. Grandista would be ideal but I feel like Broly will probably be the next one.
Them suddenly doing a lot with the form makes me hopeful that we'll see it again in the TV series when it returns, just with a better aura this time.
I wonder how Shintani’s style will effect the arua and overall design of the form. Assuming they keep that style (which is the most logical decision).
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:58 am

AnimeNation101 wrote: I wonder how Shintani’s style will effect the arua and overall design of the form. Assuming they keep that style (which is the most logical decision).
They changed up Blue's aura and got rid of the bloom lighting on it, so I'd imagine it'd be a similar situation with Evolved.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 06/10/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:19 am

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:What characters can possibly be hiding on a SDBH themed wave?
I imagine one of them is SS4 Vegito. The other could possibly be Gogeta or some new transformation for Cumber. Edit: I bet it's SS3 Cumber. I don't think he's been "officially" unveiled yet.
Ratio's:
Two blanks are high so probably UI Goku & SS4 Vegetto.
ArchedThunder wrote:
Just odd they're marketing the form with the movie despite it not looking likely it's on there yet they had pretty much the entire year to market Evo... Ah Bandai.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:21 am

More late DBS & Movie stationery merch:
Simultaneous marketing SSGSS Evo and UI & then just plain old SSGSS for both.

There should be absolutely no excuses for the new series to not market things on time.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:00 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: There should be absolutely no excuses for the new series to not market things on time.
Here's an excuse, Bandai is weird.
But seriously, yeah, the show should end up having a great production so nothing should hold back things getting marketed on time. Hopefully they do a much better job of getting figures of new characters and non Goku forms out. I imagine if they retell Broly in the show they'll add Blue Kaioken and Blue Evolved to the story, so we'll hopefully get more merch with them.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:24 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: There should be absolutely no excuses for the new series to not market things on time.
Here's an excuse, Bandai is weird.
But seriously, yeah, the show should end up having a great production so nothing should hold back things getting marketed on time. Hopefully they do a much better job of getting figures of new characters and non Goku forms out. I imagine if they retell Broly in the show they'll add Blue Kaioken and Blue Evolved to the story, so we'll hopefully get more merch with them.
Oh we'll still get a bajillion Goku's! The amount of Goku's we get and still hardly any SSG and still not a blue shirt "Omen"....

Calendar update soon so we'll see their plans for rest of April & May. Hopefully April's DBS BoS SPECIAL II is Evo Vegeta not another UI Goku.

Hoping for a 3rd WCD & to be based on the movie having an arctic base would be so cool. We'll probably get the next Grandista around that time too (and like I said earlier probably Broly). Wouldn't be surprised if the next Gigantic series will be solicited too and probably Broly.

Given Heroes & the GG line stuff already comes out in March that's it for ongoing lines so we'll probably get some new line(s)! Hopefully a villain/antagonist line from Banpresto ie proper Hit Zamasu Jiren figures. Or a line for U6 Saiyans. Or second round of Tag Fighters and SSGSS KK Goku & SSGSS Evo Vegeta.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:31 pm

The only upside about ssjg Gokû being few and far between is it saves me money I'd otherwise spend on merchandise. I own one really nice ssjg Gokû figure and he's about it right now.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:18 am

Rest of the BWFC coloured:

Vote here for fan award

TBC SS4 Vegeta better prod images:

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:45 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Rest of the BWFC coloured:

Vote here for fan award

TBC SS4 Vegeta better prod images:
Any new figures that you are hyped for?
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:47 am

majinwarman wrote: Any new figures that you are hyped for?
Pretty much most of the movies ones, especially for Ichiban Kuji and Ultimate Soldiers line. Also pretty excited we are getting movie VS, HG and UG so quick from Bandai!

Post movie, Tag Fighters Freeza and base Goku look sweet and most of the BWFC figures look good also FES line is back with a 9th volume in April! But I am gonna have to sacrifice all that and save the money for Feb's Dokkan Kuji. For the rest of next year I'll probably stick to getting WCF's and gashapon's.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:31 pm

October Ichiban Kuji overseas packaging:
Speaking of Ichiban Kuji, One Piece's December IBK has been fully revealed and it doesn't start until the last week of December, ours starts on the 4th so we're literally waiting for that godamn V Jump issue!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:33 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote: TBC SS4 Vegeta better prod images:
Vegeta looks great and I like this base better than the one in the render.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:17 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:October Ichiban Kuji overseas packaging:
Speaking of Ichiban Kuji, One Piece's December IBK has been fully revealed and it doesn't start until the last week of December, ours starts on the 4th so we're literally waiting for that godamn V Jump issue!

It'd be interesting to see if the UI Omen head would fit on the blue shirt SSJ figure body. Make our own Omen figure lol

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:34 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:October Ichiban Kuji overseas packaging:

It'd be interesting to see if the UI Omen head would fit on the blue shirt SSJ figure body. Make our own Omen figure lol
Sadly it can't. The SS Goku heads swap at the neck whereas the UI Goku swaps at the head:
This UI Goku is a re print of the March one they're so lazy they couldn't even bother to mould a blue shirt, that way we could have had blue shirt mastered UI too.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:47 pm

November final version gashapon's:

UDM #34
Evolution Vegeta! No new DP presumably good promo artist is busy with movie work!

THIS IS IT!!! Next Final version gashapons will be the movie stuff!!!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Calander update:

March:
IBK Android Battle with Fighters

April:
DBS BoS SPECIAL II
DBS FES 9

May:
DBS TBA (ふわむにスクイーズドラゴンボール)
DBGT BoS SPECIAL III
SDBH T Art 5
SDBH WCF Vol.6

June:
DB GIRLS #21
DBGT BoS SPECIAL IV
DBS FES 10
DBS WCD Vol.3

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:30 am

Ichiban Kuji revealed... Excluding Theatrical New Characters A & B:

Prize A:
Prize D:
Prize E:
Prize F:
Prize G
(Credit buddy Razyos for the IRL pic)
Memorial award:
LO Prize (DC Prize will be restricted to 30 piece nationwide):

So New Theatrical character A & B is not Bardock or anyone that was revealed just so 2 forms of Gogeta or a genuine other new character that will be revealed alongside him?

SSGSS Goku's hair is a lot brighter than the production images. SS Goku can see that figure dropping to ¥1000 cuz no one cares for SS anymore so good news for folks that want it (if you exist :P)

LO Broly has metallic paint... Meh Prize A/Overseas deffo looks better so no worry there!

The art stuff is SUPER DISAPPOINTING! Would think the Canvas would at least show scenes from the movie...
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:February & March Bandai Gashapon:

Feb Week 5 DBS x SDBH SF #05:
Vegeta SSGSS EVOLUTION
Broly SS: BR
Broly (Anger):BR
SS4 Bardock
SS4 Gohan
??? (Probably UI Goku)

March Week 4 DBS VS #10:
Son Goku
Freeza
Gotenks adult
Android #21

Feb Week 2 DBS UDM THE BEST #29:
SSGSS Son Goku (Kaioken)
Jiren
Bergamo
SS3 Bardock
SSGSS Vegetto

Scans:
Skytree movie promotion:
Movie snack/sweets:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote: More December movie merch from Bandai solicited. DX scouter based on one that will appear in the movie, RRP 3240yen.
More promo art... Vegeta's face looks a bit odd.

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by Kagari » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:45 pm

I need that Gohanks figure...

Extreme_kai
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by Extreme_kai » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:43 pm

The one Freeza with the halo on the page with Goku, A21, and Gohanks, is that Base Freeza or Golden? It's hard to tell, I would say the brows are a dead give away but the background image says otherwise. I gotta see it painted.