I don't trust the Battle Royal Arena

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lujin_16
Regular

I don't trust the Battle Royal Arena

Post by Lujin_16 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 am

Maybe it will absorb the fighters energy or something like that...

I mean why has the Daishinkan stopped the fight between Toppo & Goku?? i don't think he cared that much if one of them dies maybe for a another reason
and that's the Battle Royal Arena

Killing and flying is not allowed but why would they care if someone dies when they destroy the universes??? It's really strange if you think about maybe they
planned something..

You think something crazy will happen???

ChaosLordBrandon
Regular

Re: I don't trust the Battle Royal Arena

Post by ChaosLordBrandon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:36 am

Lujin_16 wrote:Maybe it will absorb the fighters energy or something like that...

I mean why has the Daishinkan stopped the fight between Toppo & Goku?? i don't think he cared that much if one of them dies maybe for a another reason
and that's the Battle Royal Arena

Killing and flying is not allowed but why would they care if someone dies when they destroy the universes??? It's really strange if you think about maybe they
planned something..

You think something crazy will happen???
There is a tremendous amount of people that say the universes won't even be destroyed.

And it sounds far far more likely than the Daishinkan being evil.

Why would he even be evil for and what would he even do? Be the supreme god?

We just had a arc where a guy talk about being the supreme god for like 20 episodes straight, why do people want the same arc that we just got is beyond me.

Also they refuses to even make Goku stronger than Beerus who is fodder to Whis, who is fodder to his father. How would Goku even fight Whis father as Shounen law dicates that the hero of the arc always has to fight the main villain of the arc.

People that think the Grand Priest is evil will just get trolled just like the people thought Vados was gonna be the main villain of the Champa arc.

The GoDs aren't fighting in this arc to due the simple fact they would fodderize everybody in the 80 man tournament there in a second if they were.

There will be no main villain in this arc, just like there was no villain in the Champa arc and plenty of other arcs in Shounen.

Hell if any here is the villain its Goku himself lol.

Edit: lol I spelled people wrong.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:58 am

It's another "Grand Priest is evil and hatching a sinister plot" thread

Bust out the popcorn.

mawilex
Beyond Newbie

Post by mawilex » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Where did the OP ever say that the Grand Priest is evil? And even if that's what they meant, why can't you let people theorize and speculate if they feel like it? It's not about getting it right or "getting trolled", people are just wondering and discussing what could happen next, because it's fun. There is no harm in doing that.
ChaosLordBrandon wrote:We just had a arc where a guy talk about being the supreme god for like 20 episodes straight, why do people want the same arc that we just got is beyond me
It's "beyond" you that some people would want something different than what you'd want because you can't seem to respect the fact that they are not you, that they are different than you, that they have different tastes than yours.
ChaosLordBrandon wrote:There will be no main villain in this arc, just like there was no villain in the Champa arc and plenty of other arcs in Shounen.
How can you be so sure? Are you omniscient? What does the Champa arc or other arcs in Shonen not having a villain have to do with this arc not having one either? Where is the connection?
Asura wrote:It's another "Grand Priest is evil and hatching a sinister plot" thread

Bust out the popcorn.
I'm in no place of saying this, but these type of comments really don't have their place here.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 pm

mawilex wrote:Where did the OP ever say that the Grand Priest is evil? And even if that's what they meant, why can't you let people theorize and speculate if they feel like it? It's not about getting it right or "getting trolled", people are just wondering and discussing what could happen next, because it's fun. There is no harm in doing that.
I'm not trying to stop people from theorizing or speculating, the point of my comment was these threads already exist. I see them pop up at least once every couple days. Just use the threads that exist out there already. Sort of like how I also subscribe to the "Goku is acting evil" theory, but new threads on that get locked, because there's already a big mega-thread that exists.

Here's a thread on the front page that basically asks the same thing. Why'd he stop the fight, is he planning something, etc.: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=38065

Also, the Battle Royale Arena is being made by the Grand Priest, so if you don't "trust" the arena, you don't "trust" the person who made it either.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 pm

The grand priest stopped the fight because he said someone might die if they continue. So yeah he's not evil, if he were he'd let them duke it out.

mawilex
Beyond Newbie

Post by mawilex » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Asura wrote:I'm not trying to stop people from theorizing or speculating, the point of my comment was these threads already exist. I see them pop up at least once every couple days. Just use the threads that exist out there already. Sort of like how I also subscribe to the "Goku is acting evil" theory, but new threads on that get locked, because there's already a big mega-thread that exists.

Here's a thread on the front page that basically asks the same thing. Why'd he stop the fight, is he planning something, etc.: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=38065

Also, the Battle Royale Arena is being made by the Grand Priest, so if you don't "trust" the arena, you don't "trust" the person who made it either.
The thread is still centered around the arena, that there could be something about it that we don't know yet.

And if the Grand Priest is indeed hiding something about it, that doesn't necessarily mean that he's planning on doing something "evil" or "conquer all the Universes". Maybe since he said previously that he does envy U7 and that Goku is an interesting fellow, he's planning on protecting Goku in this tournament? That maybe because Goku is the Omni-king's friend, he's willing to give him and his team an advantage during the battle through the arena? I don't know, I'm just spitballing here. My point is, him hiding something about the arena ≠ he's "evil".