What will be your take on this?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

What will be your take on this?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Similar to the Dragon Ball Side Story: The Case of Being Reincarnated as Yamcha, but taking place at either the very beginning of the Cell Games Saga or the Battle of Gods Saga of Dragon Ball Super. Pick how you are killed in the real-world, who you would like to be reincarnated as in the Dragon World, and what you will do to prepare for what Akira Toriyama and Toyotarō had done to fill their egos with very short instances of selfish grandeur.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: What will be your take on this?

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Yikes! Picking a way to get killed :lol:
Well then, as I try out my new experimental machine of doom I am killed from shock..of how awesome it is!

I am reincarnated as myself in Dragonball world, if not, any random human being closest to my look will do..
I go about helping them with the knowledge of future events and logical thinking they seem to lack most of the times..
It should be more than enough to give them the extra push
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Pick how you are killed in the real-world
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Steven Bloodriver wrote:who you would like to be reincarnated as in the Dragon World
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Steven Bloodriver wrote:what you will do to prepare for what Akira Toriyama and Toyotarō had done to fill their egos with very short instances of selfish grandeur.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:56 pm

How to die? Well dyeing sucks no matter what way you slice it but if I get to pick how I go...

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Who would I be reincarnated as? :think: Do I even need to say or post an image?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

And to prepare myself...

[spoiler]Image

Call me cliched but the super monkey god has got to go. Then...

Work towards becoming the next GoD.[/spoiler].

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Yikes! Picking a way to get killed :lol:
Well then, as I try out my new experimental machine of doom I am killed from shock..of how awesome it is!

I am reincarnated as myself in Dragonball world, if not, any random human being closest to my look will do..
I go about helping them with the knowledge of future events and logical thinking they seem to lack most of the times..
Thanks for responding, Ki Breaker. But why hold back? :P

After sacrificing his life and future to save Masako Nozawa from being run over by an 18 Wheeler, a boy from the real-world finds himself reborn as the second son of Goku. Before spending his time in getting used to his new life and recalling his extensive knowledge of the Dragon Ball Franchise so to prepare for the terrible trials ahead he must face. Now once he was old enough to walk on his own, Goten would have done everything in his power to become stronger than both even his own father and brother. From spending the years following the Cell Games in mentoring under Goku, Piccolo, and Android 17, but not alone, as he would have asked for Videl and Trunks to join him in training both on Earth and even the Otherworld, after asking Baba if she could take them to go see Goku. Then after thanking her with information about where to find some relatives even she had never known about, Goten would focus all his energies on making Videl, Trunks, and himself stronger, from learning every nugget of wisdom Goku, Piccolo, and Android 17 had to offer them, and by mastering their own latent potential to the fullest. As Son Goten would master his control over energy and harmony with himself before doing the same in his Great Ape form, then once the reincarnated hero helped his father and Trunks do the same, he and Trunks would commit to following Goku and Future Trunks in truly pushing their Super Saiyan forms to perfection. All resulting in obtaining the Golden Great Ape and Super Saiyan 4 transformations, as even the powerful Super Saiyan 3 form wouldn't be enough to deal with the evil Majin Buu and those overwhelmingly stronger than the Ancient Destroyer. While in large part of the two getting introduced a lot earlier than in canon, and the amounts of attention she would have been surprisingly be getting from him, Videl would have found herself falling for young Goten.

Becoming infatuated with him especially because of the Human/Saiyan hybrid being able to turn to quite a handsome-looking adult for as long as he wants. Perhaps even before Son Goten would have had asked both Mr. Piccolo Katanaji and Dende if he could use the Black Star Dragon Balls to revive their dearly departed loved ones from Otherworld. Then, from the start of the Majin Buu Saga, the younger brother of Gohan would have been at the forefront of all the conflicts. Easily helping his family and friends in dealing with the return of the vicious Broly to the Grand Priest, Soju, himself. While finding time with the Multi-Form technique to show his wife, Videl, what a real man can do.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:06 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Yikes! Picking a way to get killed :lol:

Thanks for responding, Ki Breaker. But why hold back? :P
Oh I am not holding back in the slightest mate... :wink:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 am

I'd like to pass away in my sleep as a 100 year old watching Vegeta beat down Golden Freeza one last time. 8)

I'd be brought back as Vegeta at the start of the Android arc.

I'd find Beerus and Whis' planet and train there for 3 years then go back as a Ssjb and one shot everyone. :lol:
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.