Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by DainIronfoot » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:36 pm

shadowmaria wrote:
precita wrote:Yes I know, but I meant a full battle win on his own.
Oh yes, of course! I completely agree. It's about time that he got some lovin'

I truly believe he will be the one to take out Damon and Gamisarasu. If he doesn't, that would be a total letdown. After all, it was he who sensed them.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Piccolo and Tenshinhan definitely need more wins. I never thought Roshi would have so many more wins than them.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:01 am

Hoping Harmira gets some eliminations next episode by sniping some people out.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:41 am

The_Destroyer wrote:Hoping Harmira gets some eliminations next episode by sniping some people out.
Who exactly though? The only one who has a chance to be knocked out is probably Dr Rota.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:41 am

I think you perhaps should add "assists" to this thread. Situations where people eliminate others through indirect means have been piling up. Freeza and Roshi intimidating fighters into quitting themselves is one such example, but I believe team efforts should be acknowledged somehow, such as Roshi holding Preecho in place for Tien to eliminate him, and such.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 am

Saturnine wrote:I think you perhaps should add "assists" to this thread. Situations where people eliminate others through indirect means have been piling up. Freeza and Roshi intimidating fighters into quitting themselves is one such example, but I believe team efforts should be acknowledged somehow, such as Roshi holding Preecho in place for Tien to eliminate him, and such.
In the case where two people eliminate a competitor or more, they are credited appropriately;

8. Bergamo (Universe 9) (0), Basil (Universe 9) (1), & Lavenda (Universe 9) (0) were eliminated by Goku (Universe 7) (6) & Vegeta (Universe 7) (6)
18. The Preecho (Universe 3) (0) was eliminated by Master Roshi (Universe 7) (2) & Tien Shinhan (Universe 7) (1)
21. Kahseral (Universe 11) (0), Kettol (Universe 11) (0), & Zoiray (Universe 11) (0) were eliminated by Caulifla (Universe 6) (4) & Kale (Universe 6) (5)

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:12 am

Fine. But what about Krillin's two assists to Roshi and 18? I didn't see them acknowledged. That would put Krillin at 3 eliminations, he got credit only for 1.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:17 am

Saturnine wrote:Fine. But what about Krillin's two assists to Roshi and 18? I didn't see them acknowledged. That would put Krillin at 3 eliminations, he got credit only for 1.
What's listed above are eliminations wherein people have definitively gotten a dual-elimination

Assists aren't listed currently, however with the break in two weeks, I have considered going back through the eliminations and adding where assists were made (and to ensure that this list has no mistakes in it whatsoever). Assists, however, do not equal eliminations.

To elaborate; Krillin assisted with Jium by injuring his wing with Destructo Disk, however it was Master Roshi who got the final elimination tally because he was the competitor who actually ringed out the other fighter

Same with #18 and Krillin. Krillin had that (blatantly awesome) tag team attack with #18, however #18 is the one who got the final elimination. That is why Krillin does not have three eliminations, only one.

Hope that helps

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:20 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
The_Destroyer wrote:Hoping Harmira gets some eliminations next episode by sniping some people out.
Who exactly though? The only one who has a chance to be knocked out is probably Dr Rota.
Dr.Rota and some universe 4 fodder.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:34 pm

shadowmaria wrote:
Saturnine wrote:Fine. But what about Krillin's two assists to Roshi and 18? I didn't see them acknowledged. That would put Krillin at 3 eliminations, he got credit only for 1.
What's listed above are eliminations wherein people have definitively gotten a dual-elimination

Assists aren't listed currently, however with the break in two weeks, I have considered going back through the eliminations and adding where assists were made (and to ensure that this list has no mistakes in it whatsoever). Assists, however, do not equal eliminations.

To elaborate; Krillin assisted with Jium by injuring his wing with Destructo Disk, however it was Master Roshi who got the final elimination tally because he was the competitor who actually ringed out the other fighter

Same with #18 and Krillin. Krillin had that (blatantly awesome) tag team attack with #18, however #18 is the one who got the final elimination. That is why Krillin does not have three eliminations, only one.

Hope that helps
So more or less this list is entirely subjective and not based on reality. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the effort...but the list stopped being legitimate when you decided Frieza didn't get an elimination for running someone off the stage.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:20 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:So more or less this list is entirely subjective and not based on reality. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the effort...but the list stopped being legitimate when you decided Frieza didn't get an elimination for running someone off the stage.
I'm not here to argue with anyone, however this has already been discussed at length in the early pages of this thread.

Also as noted in the OP;

7. Roselle (Universe 9) (0) eliminated himself, following intimidation and torture from Frieza (Universe 7) (0)

Ranmaru Rei
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ranmaru Rei » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:13 pm

First 14 Minut of ToP in Real Time by Hayclonic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdjyg78vxSQ

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Ranmaru Rei wrote:First 14 Minut of ToP in Real Time by Hayclonic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdjyg78vxSQ
I love these real time videos. It really does bring a much better perspective of the Tournament Of Power that you wouldn't see when watching the arc one episode at a time.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Tien is eliminated.

Universe 6 lost another member.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Universe 2 lost Pran and Hamira. Dr Rota is also out.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:54 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Universe 2 lost Pran and Hamira. Dr Rota is also out.
I Felt Tonight even things up abit more, with both U2(sad but felt it was coming for those 2), U6 and U7 all lose members tonight, it gets this more dramatic and tight, something I was hoping for to come finally. Also Finally Krillin is Not Alone up their in the Stand, Sad to See Tien Go he is a Boss and one of my Favorites on U7, but Krillin was up their by Himself WAY, WAY to Long!

It was annoying. :?
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Since Vegeta knocked out two people this episode, doesn't that mean he's currently leading U7?

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:25 pm

Harmira gets a point as well ,so he & Tien gets a point because it was his blast that took Tien down
Mostly active on discord.

ShinTenshin
Beyond Newbie

Post by ShinTenshin » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:55 pm

In fact Tenshinhan has 1 win and 1 assist in the episode. With Hermila eliminated, Prum was severely weakened, so we must said he has playing a decisive role !

He has 1 win against Preecho (Roshi 1 assist), 1 win against Hermila (one of the most troublesome guy seen in the TOP), and 1 assist against Prum. Not Bad at all !

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:18 am

I have updated the OP

Only 36 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power

I deliberated about Tien Shinhan's elimination a lot this week, as he technically eliminated himself to eliminate Hermila. In the end, I determined that they both get a point considering that Hermila eliminated one of the Tien Shinhan multi-form's before being taken out himself.

As of next weekend, I'll be rewatching the arc up to date, so I may add assists or make alterations as necessary in case I made a mistake or whatever, but as of now;

1. Vegeta has eliminated 8 competitors
2. Goku has eliminated 6 competitors
3. Kale has eliminated 5 competitors
4. #18, Master Roshi, & Caulifla have eliminated 4 competitors
5. Cabba, #17, Gohan, Tien Shinhan, have eliminated 2 competitors
6. Krillin, Frost, Basil, Hermila, Brianne de Chateau (Ribrianne), Piccolo, & Jimiz have all eliminated 1 competitor

...in the space of 10 episodes (or 16 minutes in-universe) in the Tournament of Power. Next week is a break, then two episodes, then a break, then two episodes in one day, and then back to normal.