A Saiyan Born From A U7 & U6 Saiyan

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

A Saiyan Born From A U7 & U6 Saiyan

Post by Kastex » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:53 pm

i thought about this after being exposed to many caulifla x goku comments around youtube, following their battle in episode 100. what would happen if a saiyan from our U7 got together with a U6 female saiyan and had a baby? would it be a pure blood saiyan or something else?

we've known for some time that U7 and U6 saiyans have evolved differently. the U7 saiyans home planet was destroyed so they migrated to planet vegeta and lived like savages there for generations. if i'm not mistaken it was on that planet or sometime before the migration they started to be born with tails. the U6 saiyans on the other hand have evolved in their natural habitat, never living like a race of savages or growing tails (and i think most of them might be vegans. that is just my personal theory though). while they are both saiyan races, there seem to be great genetic differences. for example in real life a group of humans living in one area of the planet can be quite different from humans living in a completely different area of the planet.

a pure blood saiyan of U7 is a saiyan born from planet vegeta saiyans. it definitely has a tail and therefore the ape transformation. a pure blood U6 saiyan is a saiyan born from planet sadala saiyans. it does not have a tail. with that in mind, how could a saiyan born from a U7 father and U6 mother be a full blooded saiyan? it will definitely be a saiyan, but it would be different from the full blooded saiyans of U6 and U7. perhaps it would be considered a pure blooded hybrid. a new type of pure blood saiyan. it would be the ultimate saiyan. would it be kale?

what do you guys think? how strong would our hybrid pure blood be or what kind of potential? do you think it will ever happen? do you want it to happen (regardless of whether the saiyan is married. there's a small chance of another surviving saiyan, or maybe another saiyan will get revived, or maybe cloned, etc. maybe the marriage will simply dissolve)

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Re: A Saiyan Born From A U7 & U6 Saiyan

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Kastex wrote:i thought about this after being exposed to many caulifla x goku comments around youtube, following their battle in episode 100. what would happen if a saiyan from our U7 got together with a U6 female saiyan and had a baby? would it be a pure blood saiyan or something else?

we've known for some time that U7 and U6 saiyans have evolved differently. the U7 saiyans home planet was destroyed so they migrated to planet vegeta and lived like savages there for generations. if i'm not mistaken it was on that planet or sometime before the migration they started to be born with tails. the U6 saiyans on the other hand have evolved in their natural habitat, never living like a race of savages or growing tails (and i think most of them might be vegans. that is just my personal theory though). while they are both saiyan races, there seem to be great genetic differences. for example in real life a group of humans living in one area of the planet can be quite different from humans living in a completely different area of the planet.

a pure blood saiyan of U7 is a saiyan born from planet vegeta saiyans. it definitely has a tail and therefore the ape transformation. a pure blood U6 saiyan is a saiyan born from planet sadala saiyans. it does not have a tail. with that in mind, how could a saiyan born from a U7 father and U6 mother be a full blooded saiyan? it will definitely be a saiyan, but it would be different from the full blooded saiyans of U6 and U7. perhaps it would be considered a pure blooded hybrid. a new type of pure blood saiyan. it would be the ultimate saiyan. would it be kale?

what do you guys think? how strong would our hybrid pure blood be or what kind of potential? do you think it will ever happen? do you want it to happen (regardless of whether the saiyan is married. there's a small chance of another surviving saiyan, or maybe another saiyan will get revived, or maybe cloned, etc. maybe the marriage will simply dissolve)
Not having a tail doesnt make them not pure blooded. They are 100% Saiyan but the gene turned off at some point.

It would be 100% Saiyan since that is what both parents are...however it would express traits from both tracks of evolution.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"