Couldn't they seal Zeno?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Re: Couldn't they seal Zeno?

Post by IntangibleFancy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
IntangibleFancy wrote:
BellBlitzKing wrote:
By speculation, sure there may be better ones. Though going through many universes just to find one ultra-rare seal that might work seems unlikely---will they just try them one by one? (lol). Multiverse theory + statistical probability = yes, it's possible there may be one Zeno sealer.

Plus the seal's purpose would have to change: I'm referring to the seal Roshi has, which specifically keeps the person inside the jar. A "perfect" seal to capture Zeno would have to (a) keep him inside, (b) nullify his Zeno powers plus (c) protect the jar itself from any breaking or cracking that could release him.
We could ask Zuno

Aren't there seals that drug you to the point where you don't know what's going on?
What about a seal that makes it so he would never want to escape?

We could just ask super Shenron for something that'd keep him infinitely entertained and nourished. Then we could lock him in something like the time chamber.
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:59 pm

[spoiler]I saw video game footage that shows the Zenos doing a fusion with the Potarra earrings :shock:[/spoiler]
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Whis already stated they have a way to seal. So the question is really whether that seal is capable of sealing Zeno. If the answer is no I can guarantee there is no mortal seal that can.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:12 pm

I still think that the key to stopping the two Zenos is turning them against each other.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

IntangibleFancy
Regular

Post by IntangibleFancy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I still think that the key to stopping the two Zenos is turning them against each other.
What if they destroy existence during their battle?
Goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 pm

IntangibleFancy wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:I still think that the key to stopping the two Zenos is turning them against each other.
What if they destroy existence during their battle?
They seem to have a good degree of control over their powers. It would be likely that they would just as end up erasing each other.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147