Since this isn't going to get explained ...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MaskedRider
Banned

Re: Since this isn't going to get explained ...

Post by MaskedRider » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:11 pm

ChiefWamsutta wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote: I like to sum it up with "Super's shit people" because that's really all there is to it.

On a side note, I love the fact Gods back just so people can't tell me "Blue is Goku & Vegeta accessing the power of God!" as a way to work around the fact it's old definition "A Super Saiyan for a Saiyan who has the power of a God" doesn't work anymore.
Oh, the show definitely is fucking horseshit. It took until last night's episode for me to fully realize that. I was so pissed off I was yelling at my TV screen because I was just sick of the writers of this show thinking it is acceptable to feed us shit and we'll eat it up without a better explanation.

It is stupid as hell that I have to bend over backwards to create my own three paragraph headcanon, that I just tagged you in, only to explain things.
Well I mean...they say it right there in the show unlike the manga or movie about SSG being inside him as I showed in my last post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXuQ9WZFjs&t=863s 13:05
"How did you do that, what was that power?"
"I'm not sure"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

It would be on thing if Beerus specifically mentioned JUST the powers of God being absorbed in by Goku its a whole nother ball game now that he states God's red blaze is inside him implying more than just power.