did anyone noticed the return of Oozaru Roar in DB Super Episode 110 ?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ripper 30
OMG CRAZY REGEN

did anyone noticed the return of Oozaru Roar in DB Super Episode 110 ?

Post by Ripper 30 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:50 pm

While watching the Episode 110 of Dragon Ball Super I noticed that in the new Form, When Gokū was Screaming(skip to 2:27) there was a clear Oozaru Roar like the old days so does that mean TOEI will again start using it or is it just for those rare transformations only.
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30

Hit-Man

Re: did anyone noticed the return of Oozaru Roar in DB Super Episode 110 ?

Post by Hit-Man » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Heck yea I saw it brotha. One thing that has been truly IRKING ME is how literally no one is taking notice on the demeanor of Goku. His energy is supposed to be frighteningly calm but he fights with sheer anger and aggression that we rarely have ever seen from Goku. My guess is since it is "Instinct" that the transformation (which is what I will call it and continue to call it) is a combination of his calm energy mixed with the natural, pure Saiyan instinct. The Oozaru Roar being a part of that natural, Saiyan instinct. Like it is really bothering me that literally NO ONE is talking about his brute, aggressive demeanor. Literally every Youtube video just says the same thing about the transformation without noting that he seems to be pure calmness mixed with primal S. A interesting combination. I think there's more to his transformation. Some people are calling it a form, saying this or that. Vegeta could get it. It's not Saiyan exclusive, blah blah blah. When it's way to early to tell.

Ughhhh
I don't joke. I'm not here to make friends. And I don't care if you like me or not. It's my opinion and only my opinion matters. Not yours.

-Love,
Hit-Man

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:14 pm

I loved it.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:06 pm

I did hear the roar, but to my great embarrassment, didn't think of the Ouzaru until now :?

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:40 pm

How curious. Could this mean something of Oozaru in the future?
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:52 pm

Hit-Man wrote:Heck yea I saw it brotha. One thing that has been truly IRKING ME is how literally no one is taking notice on the demeanor of Goku. His energy is supposed to be frighteningly calm but he fights with sheer anger and aggression that we rarely have ever seen from Goku. My guess is since it is "Instinct" that the transformation (which is what I will call it and continue to call it) is a combination of his calm energy mixed with the natural, pure Saiyan instinct. The Oozaru Roar being a part of that natural, Saiyan instinct. Like it is really bothering me that literally NO ONE is talking about his brute, aggressive demeanor. Literally every Youtube video just says the same thing about the transformation without noting that he seems to be pure calmness mixed with primal S. A interesting combination. I think there's more to his transformation. Some people are calling it a form, saying this or that. Vegeta could get it. It's not Saiyan exclusive, blah blah blah. When it's way to early to tell.

Ughhhh
It's possible the ozaru roar was just him absorbing the energy and surviving the hit from the spirit ball. I think that only happened as he was trying to survive. Indicating he was taking massive strain. That was probably indicating he was hitting his limits like when he did the same in past situations with KKx20 or KKx100 in movies or the false SS or his original SS transformation.
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001