Yamoshi better not look like Goku...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Yamoshi better not look like Goku...

Post by Meshack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:18 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Doctor. wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: It was, but he just allows others to access SSGod, he didn't become one himself.
So nobody gonna call bullshit on him not going to Enma?
It was once mentioned that those killed by demons can't pass on, maybe that's what happened to him. Piccolo apparently became a demon just because he was really evil.
Demon Saiyans?

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:19 pm

shadd21 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
shadd21 wrote:Ok i’m Confused, is Yamoshi the original SSG or is he just the original SSJ?
He was just a Super Saiyan, not a God.
So it wasn’t his spirit the wandered the universe after his death?
It wasn’t said his spirit wandered the universe. The spirit of Yamoshi obviously followed the Saiyans to Planet Vegeta since, you know, spirits can follow people. Yamoshi was not the legendary Super Saiyan God. He was only the legendary Super Saiyan.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:25 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
dbs fanboy wrote:But, what if he looks like Bardock? :P
Speaking of Bardock, I want more clairifcation on the whole 'he probably has siblings' thing Toriyama dropped.

Is it a goku look a like bargain sale?

Watch Toriyama say his second cousin is Turles to screw with us all later :lol:
Who said he dropped it? He just left the possibility that he could have siblings but Barduck doesn’t really care if he does or not. Just because Toriyama never revealed who his siblings were shortly afterwards doesn’t mean he dropped it or forgot about it. I don’t know if you were joking but Toriyama wouldn’t include Turlece in the continuity because... why? Including Turlece would mean that one, there’re more Saiyan even though it’s been stated time and time again that most of the Saiyans were on earth (even though Bulma mentioned in Battle of Gods that Vegeta has a brother on another planet.) Please, no more Saiyans in the Seventh Universe. We have all the Saiyans we need: Son Gokuh, Vegeta, Son Gohan, Trunks, Son Goten, Bra, Pan, and Tarble.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Meshack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
dbs fanboy wrote:But, what if he looks like Bardock? :P
Speaking of Bardock, I want more clairifcation on the whole 'he probably has siblings' thing Toriyama dropped.

Who said he dropped it? He just left the possibility that he could have siblings but Barduck doesn’t really care if he does or not. Just because Toriyama never revealed who his siblings were shortly afterwards doesn’t mean he dropped it or forgot about it. I don’t know if you were joking but Toriyama wouldn’t include Turlece in the continuity because... why? Including Turlece would mean that one, there’re more Saiyan even though it’s been stated time and time again that most of the Saiyans were on earth (even though Bulma mentioned in Battle of Gods that Vegeta has a brother on another planet.) Please, no more Saiyans in the Seventh Universe. We have all the Saiyans we need: Son Gokuh, Vegeta, Son Gohan, Trunks, Son Goten, Bra, Pan, and Tarble.
I think you misunderstood. He dropped the fact on us in the interview, not that he ignored/retconned it hahah

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:21 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Meshack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

I think you misunderstood. He dropped the fact on us in the interview, not that he ignored/retconned it hahah
I mean, he created the story behind the Saiyans with the Tsufruians in a memo to the anime staff for Z.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Meshack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Meshack wrote: Who said he dropped it? He just left the possibility that he could have siblings but Barduck doesn’t really care if he does or not. Just because Toriyama never revealed who his siblings were shortly afterwards doesn’t mean he dropped it or forgot about it. I don’t know if you were joking but Toriyama wouldn’t include Turlece in the continuity because... why? Including Turlece would mean that one, there’re more Saiyan even though it’s been stated time and time again that most of the Saiyans were on earth (even though Bulma mentioned in Battle of Gods that Vegeta has a brother on another planet.) Please, no more Saiyans in the Seventh Universe. We have all the Saiyans we need: Son Gokuh, Vegeta, Son Gohan, Trunks, Son Goten, Bra, Pan, and Tarble.
I mean, he created the story behind the Saiyans with the Tsufruians in a memo to the anime staff for Z.
Again, you dont seem to get what I'm saying.

Akira Toriyama 'dropped' the information on us, as in he told us this. I never mentioned the tuffles dude.

I want to see the relatives even if its just a one off art piece of gokus whole extended family

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:20 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Meshack wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Again, you dont seem to get what I'm saying.

Akira Toriyama 'dropped' the information on us, as in he told us this. I never mentioned the tuffles dude.

I want to see the relatives even if its just a one off art piece of gokus whole extended family
Oh okay

shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by shadd21 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:09 am

I’m so confused right now, the wiki says that Yamoshi and the original SSG are the same but as i’ve been told here, their not, What exactly do we know about Yamoshi so far?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:50 am

People still use Dragon Ball wiki as a source? Almost 2018, c'mon... :| You don't know in which people, Kanzenshuu or wiki, to trust?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 am

shadd21 wrote:I’m so confused right now, the wiki says that Yamoshi and the original SSG are the same but as i’ve been told here, their not, What exactly do we know about Yamoshi so far?
The DB wiki doesn't distinguish between Canon and non Canon,people often put their head Canon as facts; it's good for a general overview but not that accurate.
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

Supersaiyanbulla
Temporarily Banned

Post by Supersaiyanbulla » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:57 am

Grimlock wrote:People still use Dragon Ball wiki as a source? Almost 2018, c'mon... :| You don't know in which people, Kanzenshuu or wiki, to trust?
You can't really trust Kanzenshuu or wiki.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:05 am

Supersaiyanbulla wrote:
Grimlock wrote:People still use Dragon Ball wiki as a source? Almost 2018, c'mon... :| You don't know in which people, Kanzenshuu or wiki, to trust?
You better not let the mods hear that.

Also, why would you say that?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:49 am

JazzMazz wrote:
Supersaiyanbulla wrote:

That's right, our guys at Kanzenshuu are always 100% reliable. Creating an account automatically gives you complete knowledge of DB.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:52 am

Supersaiyanbulla wrote:You can't really trust Kanzenshuu.
In the forum, not 100%, but yes you can. You just have to search for the right guys of that subject.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:17 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
JazzMazz wrote:
Supersaiyanbulla wrote: You can't really trust Kanzenshuu or wiki.

That's right, our guys at Kanzenshuu are always 100% reliable. Creating an account automatically gives you complete knowledge of DB.
I'm more referring to the work of the moderators and admins that run the site other than every single user here.

How are the admins and moderators untrust worthy sources of information?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:22 am

JazzMazz wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
JazzMazz wrote: You better not let the mods hear that.

I'm more referring to the work of the moderators and admins that run the site other than every single user here.

How are the admins and moderators untrust worthy sources of information?
I was just making a pointless joke. The likes of Herms and co do indeed provide good information.