Insert Song You'd Like To Hear for Episode 130

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nero<>Akira
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Insert Song You'd Like To Hear for Episode 130

Post by Nero<>Akira » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:43 pm

I know many people, myself too, like or love Ultimate Battle from Goku vs Jiren. But, I honestly don't want it played in 130. I expect to hear it once in 129. But, since Sumitomo has repurposed scores or remixed them for both The Final Chapters, Super, & the movies (at least BoG), I'd REALLY like to hear Let it Burn from Goku Vs Kid Boo in TFC. That's like the most epic track they've made for modern DB tracks (yes, i think its better than Ultimate Battle) and it'd be a shame if it wasn't used. It just goes very well with the setting and the scope.

What do you guys think and want to hear in Episode 130?
Zamasu is the best DB villain besides Freeza (and this is only the case because the current Super arc elevated Freeza to be that good).

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned

Re: Insert Song You'd Like To Hear for Episode 130

Post by ToshioWrites » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:44 pm

Birth of a god

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:47 pm

ToshioWrites wrote:Birth of a god
Thats not an insert song

ConfusedPhantom
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ConfusedPhantom » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:54 pm

The dream is a new Kageyama song. The second dream is them using the 2005 version of We Gotta Power. The somewhat most likely chance will be Limit Break X Survivor. But, they'll probably just do Ultimate Battle again.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:20 pm

Let It Burn.

A sensational and criminally underused song.

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Mezase Tenka’ichi FLOW's Cha-La Head Cha-La during Goku's finishing move would be cheesy as all Hell... but you would find me grinning from ear to ear while it played.

Honestly, I don't have a real answer for this. Outside of the current opening (Limit Break x Survivor), I wouldn't expect them to deviate too far from the norm. You can bet we'll hear KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE again, but... what else would fit a battle of this scale? Boogie Back?

Personally, I cannot wait to hear DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete'ku at the end of episode 131. :twisted:
Last edited by Lunaar on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Kind of like the end fight between Goku and Hit in the U6 Tournament, they should use the opening theme. "Chouzetsu Dynamic!" For the end of the first tournament and now "Limit Break X Survivor" for the end of this tournament.
Lunaar wrote:Personally, I cannot wait to hear DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete'ku at the end of episode 131. :twisted:
I sure hope they would do that. I need my favorite Dragon Ball theme back again.
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Logania wrote:I sure hope they would do that. I need my favorite Dragon Ball theme back again.
*high fives* Hell yeah. Can you imagine, living in a world with DAN DAN at the end of Super... and FUNi's eventual dub replaces it with their 10+ year old English cover, featuring Vic Mignogna? *shudders*
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Let It Burn.

Wow, I never heard of this until now and it's so good.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 pm

Probably a new medley made out of several new tracks introduced during this arc that would still be unique enough to stand on its own.

Or this.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:57 pm

I really want Limit Break x Survivor. Considering we have truly broken past all the limits, and we’re going to see a crazy fight between MUI Goku and Jiren. Plus it would fit with what happened with Goku vs Hit

Nero<>Akira
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Nero<>Akira » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Helios518 wrote:

Wow, I never heard of this until now and it's so good.
I heard it back when TFC was barely coming on and couldnt wait to see if it was gonna get used it was. But its so epic and think it fits so well. Top choice. Besides that, the track right before when krillin and goku fight.
Zamasu is the best DB villain besides Freeza (and this is only the case because the current Super arc elevated Freeza to be that good).

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:42 am

Yep, criminally under-used is correct.

Easily one of my favourite action insert songs from the show.

Can you include ED songs as well?

Because if I could, I would have Kimi Ga HERO play at the pivotal moment, that or Ore Ga Yaranakya Dare Ga Yaru.

I just really love the those Z movie ED songs.
Last edited by JazzMazz on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheOtherDude
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOtherDude » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 am

Rock the Dragon

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:10 am

Limit break survivor would be cool, but I wouldn't mind if the song from ending 10 was it. I don't know why, but I feel like it would fit the mood perfectly between Goku and Jiren.
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:06 am

How about this song?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:51 am

Step into the Grand Tour :D

Nah, kidding...

I'd like to hear another new song because I am getting sick of the Ultra Instinct theme.

Ka Ka Ka Dachi Daze can go straight to hell for me.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:39 pm

You are right about that one.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Robo4900
I Live Here

Post by Robo4900 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Logania wrote:
Lunaar wrote:Personally, I cannot wait to hear DAN DAN Kokoro Hikarete'ku at the end of episode 131. :twisted:
I sure hope they would do that. I need my favorite Dragon Ball theme back again.
My man!

Honestly, I've always been of the opinion that Akihito Tokunaga should have been brought back for Kai and Super; GT's music has always been the best Dragon Ball music, in my opinion.
Having Dan Dan get used in modern Dragon Ball would be very nice, though at this point, I'm such a sour git about Super, I'm not sure I'd be able to bring myself to watch the episode Dan Dan would pop up in. :lol:
The point of Dragon Ball is to enjoy it. Never lose sight of that.

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:02 pm

Robo4900 wrote:My man!

Honestly, I've always been of the opinion that Akihito Tokunaga should have been brought back for Kai and Super; GT's music has always been the best Dragon Ball music, in my opinion.
Having Dan Dan get used in modern Dragon Ball would be very nice, though at this point, I'm such a sour git about Super, I'm not sure I'd be able to bring myself to watch the episode Dan Dan would pop up in. :lol:
Absolutely! GT's soundtrack was my favorite as well, and even just an instrumental of Dan Dan or something at the end scene of Super would be great, that or maybe a surprise song by Hironobu Kageyama. I miss him in Dragon Ball so much it isn't the same without him lol
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."