Ultra Instinct future

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatJaiyaman
Banned

Ultra Instinct future

Post by GreatJaiyaman » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Do you think other characters will achieve the form in the future? Or do you think it will be exclusive to Goku similar to the Kio Ken? It would almost seem like a given that Vegeta may achieve it someday. But what about some universe 6 characters, like Cabba, Kale or Caulifla, or even Hit the legendary assassin? What about Dyspo, or Broly or even Beerus that turned from purple to white? Interesting to think of the potential!
VegettoEX is a snowflake

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Re: Ultra Instinct future

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:35 pm

I can only see Vegeta getting it but I HIGHLY doubt it!

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Others may hit it here and there, but only the world's savior will truly master it!

GreatJaiyaman
Banned

Post by GreatJaiyaman » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:14 pm

Jackalope89 wrote:Others may hit it here and there, but only the world's savior will truly master it!

I would love to see some fan art of that! Or a universe 6 Mr Satan counterpart who actually is that strong!
VegettoEX is a snowflake

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 pm

I expect no one else sans the possibility of Vegeta to achieve this status. Why? For whatever reason that Toriyama has concocted that vindicates the loss of ambition for everyone else. It's the first acquirable technique since the Kaioken that exists independently from Saiyans. Sadly, that isn't going to stop the powers that be from precluding anyone else in using it.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:28 pm

GreatJaiyaman wrote:
Jackalope89 wrote:Others may hit it here and there, but only the world's savior will truly master it!

I would love to see some fan art of that! Or a universe 6 Mr Satan counterpart who actually is that strong!
Ask, and you shall receive.