Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Chickenchaser wrote:Gap between SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan and Perfect Cell (Full Power)?
SSJ Goku = 108
Can give a suppressed Cell a good fight, but is clear overhelmed.

SSJ Gohan = 162
Holds a huge gap on Goku by know, making Cell use all his efforts to superficially wound him. And after 7 years, Goku only marginaly surpassed him.

Cell (With holding speed) = 120
Speed up = 162
Full Power = 360
Holding back his speed while fighting Goku, and while fighting Gohan uses all the speed from his current level. And his full power blows everyone out of the water.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 pm

[spoiler]
Chickenchaser wrote:Gap between SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan and Perfect Cell (Full Power)?
DanielSSJ wrote:
My numbers look something like this:
Son Goku: 3,000
[At full power, Goku's strong enough to give a restrained Cell a decent, if kinda one-sided fight, but is hopelessly outclassed by Cell's full power.]

Son Gohan: 3,600~4,000
[Gohan's strength is kinda hard to judge, given his unwillingness to fight. Though, given how he thought Goku and Cell were holding back in their match, he's somewhat stronger than they were. His power rises a bit with anger.]

Perfect Cell: 3,200
-- Full Power: 4,800
[Despite restricting his power, Perfect Cell was able to hold a decent advantage over Goku for the duration of their match, but didn't look all that impressive to Gohan. His full power makes everybody else around look wimpy by comparison.]
Kaboom wrote:
Gohan's not only stronger than Goku, but also above Cell's restrained power, though it's hard to tell since he hardly did anything to fight back before going SS2. Cell's full power is quite a bit stronger than either of them, though.

SS Goku: 2,800
Cell: 3,200
SS Gohan: 3,500
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
SSJ Goku = 108

SSJ Gohan = 162
Holds a huge gap on Goku by know, making Cell use all his efforts to superficially wound him. And after 7 years, Goku only marginaly surpassed him.

Speed up = 162
Full Power = 360
Holding back his speed while fighting Goku, and while fighting Gohan uses all the speed from his current level. And his full power blows everyone out of the water.
[/spoiler]

Good Stuff's imo:

SSJ Goku: 2,800,000,000

his 50% terrifed all of Z Fighters.
Chapter: 391 (DBZ 197), P10.4-5
Context: After powering up and almost destroying Karin’s tower…
Goku: “That just now was about half power. What do you think?”
Karin: “Half power…?! What a fearsome guy you are…How strong will you become before you’re satisfied…?!”
Chapter: 391 (DBZ 197), P13.1-2
Context: After sensing half of Full Power Super Saiyan Goku’s max power from a distance.
Vegeta (to self): “Damn you, Kakarot… It’s always like this… He’s always a step ahead of me…! It drives me crazy…Just when I think I’ve caught up, he widens the lead again…”[/i]
[/i]

SSJ Gohan: 3,250,000,000
-Super Saiyan 2: 6,500,000,000

I think 16% of difference is good, his power higer than SS Goku (Full Power), Vegeta was suprised.
Chapter: 402 (DBZ 208), P6.5, P7.1-6
Context: after Goku asks Gohan to be the next one to fight Cell
Piccolo: “Don’t talk crazy, Goku! There’s no way he’d be able to fight! It’s true that he’s raised his abilities so much that he’s unrecognizable, but his opponent is Cell, who even you were no match for!”
Goku: “Piccolo, Gohan has more unbelievable power than we think. Think about it. He’s fought the same as everyone since he was a little squirt…When I was about his age, I wasn’t anything special.”
Kuririn: “B-but even if he’s become a Super Saiyan…Th-this is so quick…”
Goku: “In the Room of Spirit and Time, the dormant power sealed away deep, deep inside him began to be released. Why don’t we try asking him? How about it, Gohan? Did you think that dad and Cell’s fight just now was too incredible and you couldn’t keep up?”
Gohan: “N-no, I didn’t think so…But neither of you were fighting all-out, right…!?”
Goku: “I don’t know about Cell, but I was going all-out. So in other words, to you it felt like I was holding back?”

Chapter: 404 (DBZ 210), P2.3-4
Context: after Gohan powers up
Vegeta: “That brat…How did he get such a gigantic battle power?…This is impossible…!”
Cell: “Looks like what Son Goku said wasn’t a complete bluff…But it seems he overstated things a little when he said you could defeat me…”

Perfect Cell (Full Power): 4,100,000,000
-Power Stressed: 5,125,000,000
-Super Perfect Cell: 6,150,000,000

His power is 47% higher than SS Goku, and 26% higer than SS Gohan, but no match to SS2 Gohan, imo he's weaker than SSJ Goku (Boo Saga) who is in my (battle powers) on 4,250,000,000.Cell is suppressed when fighting Super Saiyan Goku and Gohan. After Gohan transforms into a Super Saiyan 2, he reveals his true power, but is still no match for Gohan. After being revived from the brink of death, he becomes even stronger, strong enough to render one of Gohan’s arms useless.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Chickenchaser wrote:[spoiler]
DanielSSJ wrote:
My numbers look something like this:
[At full power, Goku's strong enough to give a restrained Cell a decent, if kinda one-sided fight, but is hopelessly outclassed by Cell's full power.]

[Gohan's strength is kinda hard to judge, given his unwillingness to fight. Though, given how he thought Goku and Cell were holding back in their match, he's somewhat stronger than they were. His power rises a bit with anger.]

[Despite restricting his power, Perfect Cell was able to hold a decent advantage over Goku for the duration of their match, but didn't look all that impressive to Gohan. His full power makes everybody else around look wimpy by comparison.]
Kaboom wrote:
Gohan's not only stronger than Goku, but also above Cell's restrained power, though it's hard to tell since he hardly did anything to fight back before going SS2. Cell's full power is quite a bit stronger than either of them, though.

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
SSJ Goku = 108

SSJ Gohan = 162

Speed up = 162
Full Power = 360
[/spoiler]

Good Stuff's imo:

Karin: “Half power…?! What a fearsome guy you are…How strong will you become before you’re satisfied…?!”
Context: After sensing half of Full Power Super Saiyan Goku’s max power from a distance.
Vegeta (to self): “Damn you, Kakarot… It’s always like this… He’s always a step ahead of me…! It drives me crazy…Just when I think I’ve caught up, he widens the lead again…”[/i]
[/i]

I think 16% of difference is good, his power higer than SS Goku (Full Power), Vegeta was suprised.
Piccolo: “Don’t talk crazy, Goku! There’s no way he’d be able to fight! It’s true that he’s raised his abilities so much that he’s unrecognizable, but his opponent is Cell, who even you were no match for!”
Goku: “Piccolo, Gohan has more unbelievable power than we think. Think about it. He’s fought the same as everyone since he was a little squirt…When I was about his age, I wasn’t anything special.”
Goku: “In the Room of Spirit and Time, the dormant power sealed away deep, deep inside him began to be released. Why don’t we try asking him? How about it, Gohan? Did you think that dad and Cell’s fight just now was too incredible and you couldn’t keep up?”
Gohan: “N-no, I didn’t think so…But neither of you were fighting all-out, right…!?”
Goku: “I don’t know about Cell, but I was going all-out. So in other words, to you it felt like I was holding back?”

Vegeta: “That brat…How did he get such a gigantic battle power?…This is impossible…!”
Cell: “Looks like what Son Goku said wasn’t a complete bluff…But it seems he overstated things a little when he said you could defeat me…”

His power is 47% higher than SS Goku, and 26% higer than SS Gohan, but no match to SS2 Gohan, imo he's weaker than SSJ Goku (Boo Saga) who is in my (battle powers) on 4,250,000,000.Cell is suppressed when fighting Super Saiyan Goku and Gohan. After Gohan transforms into a Super Saiyan 2, he reveals his true power, but is still no match for Gohan. After being revived from the brink of death, he becomes even stronger, strong enough to render one of Gohan’s arms useless.
Kid Gohan should be way higher than Goku, considering Cell was holding back his efforts against Goku and still stronger than him, but when he went all out he only superficially wounded Gohan. There's also the fact Vegeta and Gohan are in between CG Goku and Kid Gohan. And why you have SSJ Goku > Full Power Cell? Piccolo could barely tell the difference between Majin Vegeta and Kid Gohan.

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:57 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Chickenchaser wrote:[spoiler]
DanielSSJ wrote: My numbers look something like this:

Kaboom wrote:

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
SSJ Goku = 108

SSJ Gohan = 162

Speed up = 162
Full Power = 360
[/spoiler]

Good Stuff's imo:

[/i]

Kid Gohan should be way higher than Goku, considering Cell was holding back his efforts against Goku and still stronger than him, but when he went all out he only superficially wounded Gohan. There's also the fact Vegeta and Gohan are in between CG Goku and Kid Gohan. And why you have SSJ Goku > Full Power Cell? Piccolo could barely tell the difference between Majin Vegeta and Kid Gohan.
And why you have SSJ Goku > Full Power Cell?

I have SS Goku (Boo saga)>=Perfect Cell because Vegeta Say: "I'm saying Dabra's not as terrible as you think".

There is screen

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

So that can mean SS Vegeta can be close to Perfect cell/Dabra, so it also means SS Goku is stronger than Dabra/Perfect Cell.

All screenshots/pictures are made by me

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:20 am

Chickenchaser wrote:I have SS Goku (Boo saga)>=Perfect Cell because Vegeta Say: "I'm saying Dabra's not as terrible as you think".

There is screen

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

So that can mean SS Vegeta can be close to Perfect cell/Dabra, so it also means SS Goku is stronger than Dabra/Perfect Cell.

It's possible that the reason Vegeta doesn't see Dabra as a threat is because he already has Super Saiyan 2 under his belt. On the other hand, given how a rusty Super Saiyan 1 Gohan was able to keep up with him, I don't think Dabra's quite on the same level as Perfect Cell was. Maybe a 4 to Cell's 5.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:21 pm

Multipliers
Oozaru - 10x
Super Saiyan (SSJ) - 50x
Super Saiyan 2 (SSJ2) - 100x
Super Saiyan 3 (SSJ3) - 400x
Super Saiyan God (SSG) - 40,000x
Super Saiyan Blue (SSB) - 50,000x

Dragon Ball Minus

[spoiler]Jaco - 150
Bardock - 2,500
Gine - 1,000

Bardock (Last Stand) - 10,000[/spoiler]

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball Super Power Levels

悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Here is a sample of my battle powers (Cell Arc)

Artificial Human No.17: 420,000,000

Artificial Human no.18: 400,000,000

SSJ Vegeta: 300,000,000
-Super Saiyan Grade 2 (VS Semi Cell): 1,350,000,000

SSJ Goku (VS Art. Human no.19): 280,000,000
-Super Saiyan Full Power (Max/VS Cell): 2,800,000,000

Piccolo (Kami Merged): 430,000,000

Cell (A Lot of humans absorbed): 580,000,000
-Semi Perfect Cell: 1,000,000,000
-Perfect Cell: 4,100,000,000
-Solar Kamehameha: 10,500,000,000

-One Hand: ~5,500,000,000
-Kamehameha: 9,900,000,000
--Father-Son Kamehameha: 16,500,000,000

Solar System Level (To Oblirate): 10,000,000,000

And this is Base Goku: 85,000,000 and Dabra (Full Power): 4,100,000,000 - who is equal to Perfect Cell.

Please critique (this is based on my personal not ended new Battle power list).

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 am

Chickenchaser wrote:Here is a sample of my battle powers (Cell Arc)
I liked your numbers, do you have a full DBZ list including movies and specials?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 am

Noah wrote:
Chickenchaser wrote:Here is a sample of my battle powers (Cell Arc)
I liked your numbers, do you have a full DBZ list including movies and specials?
I don't have them yet, i have only Dragonball / Dragonball Z Battle Powers. Soon i'm share my battle powers for DB franchise.

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:22 am

DanielSSJ wrote:
Chickenchaser wrote:I have SS Goku (Boo saga)>=Perfect Cell because Vegeta Say: "I'm saying Dabra's not as terrible as you think".

There is screen

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It's possible that the reason Vegeta doesn't see Dabra as a threat is because he already has Super Saiyan 2 under his belt. On the other hand, given how a rusty Super Saiyan 1 Gohan was able to keep up with him, I don't think Dabra's quite on the same level as Perfect Cell was. Maybe a 4 to Cell's 5.
I still think Dabra is Equal to Perfect Cell because i know SSJ Gohan and Dabra when they fight the power is roughly equal, but Dabra say Gohan and Kaioshin is trash. The fight between SSJ Rusty Gohan and Dabra looks like Perfect Cell and Super Vegeta, Dabra is smiling when he fought with Gohan. We can see Dabra probably wasn't use Full Power, that was why he was almost equal to rusty Gohan (Dabra(probably suppressed)>=Super Saiyan Rusty Gohan).
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Chickenchaser wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:

There is screen

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I still think Dabra is Equal to Perfect Cell because i know SSJ Gohan and Dabra when they fight the power is roughly equal, but Dabra say Gohan and Kaioshin is trash. The fight between SSJ Rusty Gohan and Dabra looks like Perfect Cell and Super Vegeta, Dabra is smiling when he fought with Gohan. We can see Dabra probably wasn't use Full Power, that was why he was almost equal to rusty Gohan (Dabra(probably suppressed)>=Super Saiyan Rusty Gohan).
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The only momment he smile is when he's standing, during the rest of the fight he has a serious look on his face. And why would he hold back? The purpose of fighting Gohan is to collect his energy, if he could he'd be pummeling Gohan around and getting his energy, or would just kill him. This fight looks nothing like Cell vs Vegeta. Cell vs Vegeta was so one sided that Cell tanked a kick on his neck and walked trought Vegeta's blast, while Gohan vs Dabura is pretty even and tanks a blast from Dabura without a scratch, and is strong enough to stop his sword. This pretty much puts Gohan slightly above Dabura. His confidence on taking Gohan latter is about how of a shitty fighter Gohan was at time.
Goku comparing Dabura to Cell means he's only on Perfect Cell's league, that could be anywhere from the Warming up version to the post self destruct. Or that Dabura is really powerfull and Gohan was a SSJ2.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Thoughts?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:00 pm

apex_pretador wrote:Thoughts?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
- Vegetto and Merged Zamasu corrupted should be closer to Beerus.
- Merged Zamasu corrupted is stronger than the one with the halo.
- Hit is not stronger than Goku. At best he's on par.
- Jiren is stronger than Beerus.
- Final Form Freeza is stronger than SSG Goku.
- Toppo is stronger than Regular SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta and Golden Freeza.
- Basil is way weaker than Boo. Unless you mean drugged Basil.
- Piccolo and Boo are stronger than the Zamasu from the present.

Chickenchaser

Post by Chickenchaser » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 am

Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (Movie 1 / 2 / 3) Battle Power?

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:52 am

ZombieVito wrote:
- They are quite close already. Plus I believe Shin has never seen Beerus at full power or nearing it.
- Vegetto's final flash weakened him to the level where genki-sword trunks could fight him evenly.
- Hit one-shot killed SSB Goku. That's good enough for me to put him this high.
- Proof? So far he is a tier above Toppo (by his own admission) and that's it.
- No he isn't. A holding back final form freeza is equal to base goku.
- Toppo is not stronger than SSB. He isn't knocking out golden freeza in one punch. He showed himself to be able to give SSB Goku a difficult fight and that's it.
- I don't think the drug amps his power all that much, but a little. Plus he should have improved a bit during the training time.
- Why do you think so? Present Zamsu was a decent match for SS2 Goku (who is >>> SS2 Gohan and > buu in base)
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:32 am

apex_pretador wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:
- They are quite close already. Plus I believe Shin has never seen Beerus at full power or nearing it.
- Vegetto's final flash weakened him to the level where genki-sword trunks could fight him evenly.
- Toppo is not stronger than SSB. He isn't knocking out golden freeza in one punch. He showed himself to be able to give SSB Goku a difficult fight and that's it.
- I don't think the drug amps his power all that much, but a little. Plus he should have improved a bit during the training time.
- Why do you think so? Present Zamsu was a decent match for SS2 Goku (who is >>> SS2 Gohan and > buu in base)
- Fair enough.
- :? He would still be stronger before that. Why are you taking into account his weakened state?
- By that logic Sorbet is stronger than Goku. Hit only killed him because he attacked his heart without Goku even noticing.
- Whis said there is a mortal in the tournament who is stronger that Beerus. Do you honestly expect it to be anyone else other that Jiren? :lol:
- Episode 24. Kuririn confirms it.
- Goku tells Vegeta that he wasn't sure he could defeat Toppo. He's on par with SSB KKx2 Goku.
- It actually powers him a lot. Boo > drugged Basil > 18 > base Goku > Basil was confirmed in the tournament.
- Because Gohan is on par with Goku in equal forms. Piccolo owned SSJ2 Gohan so he would owned Present Zamasu.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:55 am

ZombieVito wrote: - Because Gohan is on par with Goku in equal forms. Piccolo owned SSJ2 Gohan so he would owned Present Zamasu.
Just wanting to point out that Piccolo only owned SSJ2 Gohan because of Gohan's way to fight, if you watch the fight carefully you can see Gohan actually defending against most of Piccolo's attacks. If Piccolo would've fight Goku, he would be in trouble because Goku is not only much stronger, but also experienced and knows to fight better than Gohan. If Zamasu caused Goku trouble, then I'm pretty sure Zamasu would defeat this Piccolo.

Goku is also much stronger than Gohan since Gohan's lack of training could've widen the difference between them (in SSJ2 he was already stronger than Gohan in SSJ2 back in the Buu arc).

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:12 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:
ZombieVito wrote: - Because Gohan is on par with Goku in equal forms. Piccolo owned SSJ2 Gohan so he would owned Present Zamasu.
Just wanting to point out that Piccolo only owned SSJ2 Gohan because of Gohan's way to fight, if you watch the fight carefully you can see Gohan actually defending against most of Piccolo's attacks. If Piccolo would've fight Goku, he would be in trouble because Goku is not only much stronger, but also experienced and knows to fight better than Gohan. If Zamasu caused Goku trouble, then I'm pretty sure Zamasu would defeat this Piccolo.

Goku is also much stronger than Gohan since Gohan's lack of training could've widen the difference between them (in SSJ2 he was already stronger than Gohan in SSJ2 back in the Buu arc).
Three things to point out.

- Gohan's surprise at Piccolo's power while being strangled implies Piccolo was holding back. In any case they are on par.
- Goku is much stronger now that when he fought present Zamasu.
- Gohan is on par with Goku as confirmed in episodes 75 and again in episode 90.

Combine all 3 and Piccolo is stronger than Zamasu. It's pretty clear.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:43 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
apex_pretador wrote: - They are quite close already. Plus I believe Shin has never seen Beerus at full power or nearing it.
- Fair enough.
- :? He would still be stronger before that. Why are you taking into account his weakened state?
- By that logic Sorbet is stronger than Goku. Hit only killed him because he attacked his heart without Goku even noticing.
- Whis said there is a mortal in the tournament who is stronger that Beerus. Do you honestly expect it to be anyone else other that Jiren? :lol:
- Episode 24. Kuririn confirms it.
- Goku tells Vegeta that he wasn't sure he could defeat Toppo. He's on par with SSB KKx2 Goku.
- It actually powers him a lot. Boo > drugged Basil > 18 > base Goku > Basil was confirmed in the tournament.
- Because Gohan is on par with Goku in equal forms. Piccolo owned SSJ2 Gohan so he would owned Present Zamasu.
-
- I am referring to "corrupted" merged zamasu at the end here, after being massacred by vegetto. Sure he would be stronger before fighting vegetto, but at some point, his imbalance created due to such a form started to overtake his power increase and he started to get less powerful. Therefore it is hard to tell where he peaked out. His peak should be above Halo-Zamasu.
- Goku was fully anticipating hit (He even fired that ki blast to get him back to life) unlike sorbet incidence which was PIS anyways.
- He never said that mortal is in the tournament, and Beerus knew of that universe Whis was talking about (I only lost arm wrestling) but never freaked out. If that mortal was in ToP, he would've freaked out.
- Inconsistent, since Freeza was fully expecting to fight Super Saiyan Goku without going golden. Unless SSB >> 50x SSG, I cant see this happening.
- I was not sure if I could beat him even in blue means Toppo is close to Blue Goku, not KK x2 blue goku. Their fight had Goku in advantage.
- And Basil vs Napapa and Super Saiyan Caulifa vs Napapa were similar fights, probably basil did better. Unless SS caulifa is weaker than namek goku, this isn't happening. Similarly, Unamped Basil vs Buu was better fight than Dabura, Shin and Gohan vs Buu all combined, so Basil >= Dabura, Shin and SS Gohan.
- SS2 Gohan who was confirmed to be far below his buu arc self. He (Piccolo) is probably not even as strong as super buu and definitely not as strong as SS3 Gotenks. Goku was easily on fit buu level (who is >= fat buu) in base, Goku also took Piccolo's most powerful attack in base in ep 90.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:00 pm

ZombieVito wrote: - Gohan's surprise at Piccolo's power while being strangled implies Piccolo was holding back. In any case they are on par.
- Goku is much stronger now that when he fought present Zamasu.
- Gohan is on par with Goku as confirmed in episodes 75 and again in episode 90.

Combine all 3 and Piccolo is stronger than Zamasu. It's pretty clear.
I agree that Gohan is on par with Piccolo, that's quite poissble. However, it wasn't confirmed that Gohan is on par with Goku, it could easily being explained that Goku was holding back. It wouldn't make sense for Gohan to be on par with him if he was already weaker than him back in the Buu arc. Surely Gohan increased in strenght after that, but it wouldn't be enough to be equal to Goku's strenght.