Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Bullza wrote:So then where do people place the kids if they're below Piccolo? Cell Games Vegeta and Trunks level? Lower?

Could they just be about as strong as Piccolo in the Buu saga and Piccolo surpassed them by the Resurrection F saga?
I have them stronger than CG Goku, but weaker than Kid Gohan, with Trunks equal to Teen Gohan, with no improvements after the Rosat (Just Goten equalizing Trunks) they only trained the fusion dance. I Piccolo have a bit weaker than them, on CG Goku's level.

Yeah, Piccolo surpassed them on DBS. While it was flat out stated that DBS Piccolo > kids it was implicit that Buu Saga Piccolo < Kids.

BoGs Piccolo/SSJ Kid Gohan: 45
SSJ Teen Gohan/Trunks: 37,5
SSJ Goten: 36
Buu Piccolo: 30

Once again my post opens a new page :roll:
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:08 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
Bullza wrote:So then where do people place the kids if they're below Piccolo? Cell Games Vegeta and Trunks level? Lower?

Could they just be about as strong as Piccolo in the Buu saga and Piccolo surpassed them by the Resurrection F saga?
I have them stronger than CG Goku, but weaker than Kid Gohan, with Trunks equal to Teen Gohan, with no improvements after the Rosat (Just Goten equalizing Trunks) they only trained the fusion dance. I Piccolo have a bit weaker than them, on CG Goku's level.

Yeah, Piccolo surpassed them on DBS. While it was flat out stated that DBS Piccolo > kids it was implicit that Buu Saga Piccolo < Kids.

I'd recommend putting Buu Saga Piccolo weaker than Cell Games Goku, more like Cell Games Vegeta level. The reason is because Supreme Kai, who is weaker than SSJ Buu Saga Gohan, has been stated to have a power far above PIccolo, and Piccolo even said that Supreme Kai's power was on a different dimention. That's probably at most 1.5 of difference since I doubt anything less than that is a different dimension. Buu Saga Piccolo would be more or less like between 20 and 25.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:30 pm

So I've got this at the moment, tell me where you think it's wrong.

Cell Games

Super Saiyan Goku -- 2,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Gohan – 2,500,000,000 
Super Saiyan Vegeta – 1,500,000,000 
Super Saiyan Trunks -- 1,400,000,000

Piccolo – 1,200,000,000 

Cell Jr – 1,600,000,000 

Buu Saga

Super Saiyan Gohan – 2,200,000,000 
Super Saiyan Goten – 1,300,000,000 
Super Saiyan Kid Trunks – 1,400,000,000 

Supreme Kai – 1,900,000,000 
Piccolo – 1,400,000,000 

Resurrection F saga

Piccolo - 1,600,000,000

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Bullza wrote:So I've got this at the moment, tell me where you think it's wrong.

Cell Games

Piccolo – 1,200,000,000 

Cell Jr – 1,600,000,000 

Buu Saga

Piccolo – 1,400,000,000 

Resurrection F saga

Piccolo - 1,600,000,000
This list seems great, I agree with your power scaling. ROF Piccolo as well as Goten and Trunks' powers are the only ones that are debatable for me. But the place where you placed them is fine, because that Piccolo has to be stronger than the kids, and I don't have that much of an issue of them being near Piccolo's level either, so it's fine.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:

I'd recommend putting Buu Saga Piccolo weaker than Cell Games Goku, more like Cell Games Vegeta level. The reason is because Supreme Kai, who is weaker than SSJ Buu Saga Gohan, has been stated to have a power far above PIccolo, and Piccolo even said that Supreme Kai's power was on a different dimention. That's probably at most 1.5 of difference since I doubt anything less than that is a different dimension. Buu Saga Piccolo would be more or less like between 20 and 25.
I know that, but my levels are based on the anime, where Gohan seems to be a SSJ2 against Dabura and while pulling the Z Sword, but yeah, Manga Piccolo would be a 20 (Equal to CG SSJ Vegeta), and Kaioshin would be 30 (Which is really annoying to me, i just can't see Shin being weaker than the brats).
Bullza wrote:So I've got this at the moment, tell me where you think it's wrong.

Cell Games

Piccolo – 1,200,000,000

Cell Jr – 1,600,000,000

Buu Saga

Piccolo – 1,400,000,000

Resurrection F saga

Piccolo - 1,600,000,000
This seems good, but the kids should be higher. Goten was sparring evenly with Gohan, and Trunks was able to bitch slap Vegeta on the face with some effort, i'd put them at 1750 and 1800, pushing Piccolo to the 2000 on FnF.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:33 am

Around cell games vegeta level, while piccolo IMO is pushing CG Goku level.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:36 am

apex_pretador wrote:

Piccolo should be nowhere close to Goku since he is far weaker than Kaioshin who himself is weaker than Gohan who's probably in the same league as Cell Arc Goku.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Here are my numbers for each fighter (except Goten and Trunks):

Cell Games

Gohan - 70,000,000
SSJ Gohan - 3,500,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan - 7,000,000,000

Goku - 60,000,000
SSJ Goku - 3,000,000,000

Cell Jr - 2,000,000,000

Vegeta - 38,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 1,900,000,000

Future Trunks - 34,000,000
SSJ Future Trunks - 1,700,000,000

Weighted Piccolo - 945,000,000
Piccolo - 1,200,000,000

Buu Saga

Goku - 90,000,000
SSJ Goku - 4,500,000,000
SSJ2 Goku - 9,000,000,000

Vegeta - 72,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 3,600,000,000
SSJ2 Vegeta - 7,200,000,000

Gohan - 65,000,000
SSJ Gohan - 3,250,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan - 6,500,000,000

Supreme Kai - 2,500,000,000

Weighted Piccolo - 1,400,000,000
Piccolo - 1,800,000,000

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:51 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:

Piccolo should be nowhere close to Goku since he is far weaker than Kaioshin who himself is weaker than Gohan who's probably in the same league as Cell Arc Goku.
I believe we already have debated this in detail before, but still:

1. Piccolo is not necessarily weaker than kaioshin. He can't even sense kaioshin, and they are, quite literally from different dimensions (earth and kaioshin dimension) so "dimensions apart" doesn't matter at all. And I do not consider guidebooks canon or worth anything in the discussion.

2. Kaioshin is not necessarily weaker than SS Gohan. We have already discussed it too. Z sword pulling does not depict as Gohan < Shin when almost every kaioshin failed to do it, and BASE goku was swinging it around.

3. If you really want me to buy this thing, then it means piccolo significantly weakened in the time skip of 7 years, since cell juniors (who piccolo was close to) and cell games goku were NOT dimensions apart, not even close to dimensions apart. They were in different tiers, but no more than one tier apart. Since Akira toriyama himself has confirmed that Piccolo almost always trains in free time (unlike Tien who wasnt mentioned), this is not possible. So the "dimensions are too different" statement can't refer to power, especially considering that not only Piccolo had no idea who shin was, but also he couldn't sense his god ki.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:58 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
apex_pretador wrote: Around cell games vegeta level, while piccolo IMO is pushing CG Goku level.
I believe we already have debated this in detail before, but still:

1. Piccolo is not necessarily weaker than kaioshin. He can't even sense kaioshin, and they are, quite literally from different dimensions (earth and kaioshin dimension) so "dimensions apart" doesn't matter at all. And I do not consider guidebooks canon or worth anything in the discussion.

2. Kaioshin is not necessarily weaker than SS Gohan. We have already discussed it too. Z sword pulling does not depict as Gohan < Shin when almost every kaioshin failed to do it, and BASE goku was swinging it around.

3. If you really want me to buy this thing, then it means piccolo significantly weakened in the time skip of 7 years, since cell juniors (who piccolo was close to) and cell games goku were NOT dimensions apart, not even close to dimensions apart. They were in different tiers, but no more than one tier apart. Since Akira toriyama himself has confirmed that Piccolo almost always trains in free time (unlike Tien who wasnt mentioned), this is not possible. So the "dimensions are too different" statement can't refer to power, especially considering that not only Piccolo had no idea who shin was, but also he couldn't sense his god ki.
Kaioshin called Gohan's power unbelievably tremendous, he's clearly far weaker than him.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Would the gap between Kaioshin and Piccolo really be that big. I think Piccolo would be able to surpass him by Battle of Gods, though that isn't really implied anywhere. Kaioshin might be "dimensions above" a weighted Piccolo from the Buu Saga, but a full powered Piccolo from the BoG or RoF Saga should be able to outclass him in strength IMO.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:11 pm

If Piccolo wasn't necessarily weaker than Supreme Kai afterall it would allow for Super Saiyan Goten to be fairly close to Super Saiyan Gohan with Piccolo somewhere in the middle.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:17 pm

apex_pretador wrote: 1. Piccolo is not necessarily weaker than kaioshin. He can't even sense kaioshin, and they are, quite literally from different dimensions (earth and kaioshin dimension) so "dimensions apart" doesn't matter at all. And I do not consider guidebooks canon or worth anything in the discussion.
What Piccolo says about "different dimensions" is just like what happened before in the series (such as Tien to SSJ Goku), more like referring to their powers. I'd say a 1.5 of difference is enough for their powers to be on different dimensions. Also, even though you don't consider the guidebooks, it's still valuable for discussions like this. The Daizenshuu states that Piccolo was weaker than Kaioshin.
apex_pretador wrote: 2. Kaioshin is not necessarily weaker than SS Gohan. We have already discussed it too. Z sword pulling does not depict as Gohan < Shin when almost every kaioshin failed to do it, and BASE goku was swinging it around.
Taking out the Z sword from the rock is different to lifting it after it was taken out. If Goku or Gohan would have given the sword to Supreme Kai, he would have lifting it easily. Supreme Kai was also relying on strenght to take the sword out of the rock. He was clearly referring to Gohan's strenght, and considering Gohan transforms into SSJ in the manga (no guidebook states he was SSJ2), then Supreme Kai has to be weaker than SSJ Gohan.
apex_pretador wrote: 3. If you really want me to buy this thing, then it means piccolo significantly weakened in the time skip of 7 years, since cell juniors (who piccolo was close to) and cell games goku were NOT dimensions apart, not even close to dimensions apart. They were in different tiers, but no more than one tier apart. Since Akira toriyama himself has confirmed that Piccolo almost always trains in free time (unlike Tien who wasnt mentioned), this is not possible. So the "dimensions are too different" statement can't refer to power, especially considering that not only Piccolo had no idea who shin was, but also he couldn't sense his god ki.
You are wrong about Cell jrs not being far away from Goku. The Cell Jrs are a bit equal to Vegeta, and he was way below Goku. That's stated clearly in the manga. Even a tired Cell, who was stated to be weaker than 100% Goku, was stated to be still above Vegeta and the others. Vegeta was also shocked by Goku's power. There was a big difference between them.

Piccolo definitely improved during the 7 years. The problem is that people believe that Piccolo was a lot closer to the Cell Jrs back in the Cell Games when in fact that wasn't the case. He was surely close to them, but not that close to consider him equal to Trunks or Vegeta. Piccolo was able to stand up against them, but Cell says that only Trunks and Vegeta were able to fight them toe to toe. No mention of Piccolo. He was only able to hold his own and survive without being beaten like the humans or Goku, but was not able to fight them directly. After 7 years of training, he would surpass Cell Games Trunks for sure, and probably Cell Games Vegeta, but not really surpassing the Cell Jrs, let alone Goku.

For a way to make it in numbers. See my power levels that are some post above this one.
DBZ Macky wrote:Would the gap between Kaioshin and Piccolo really be that big. I think Piccolo would be able to surpass him by Battle of Gods, though that isn't really implied anywhere. Kaioshin might be "dimensions above" a weighted Piccolo from the Buu Saga, but a full powered Piccolo from the BoG or RoF Saga should be able to outclass him in strength IMO.
The gap would be at most a 1.5x of difference, it shouldn't be tremendously big like saying 2x or 3x their strenght, but it shouldn't be small like a x1.25. Also I believe Piccolo did surpass him in Battle of Gods, since I have him improving 1.5 times for each gap between arcs.

Supreme Kai would be a 25. Cell Games Piccolo would be a 12, Buu Saga Piccolo would be a 18, and Battle of Gods Piccolo would most likely be a 27.
Bullza wrote:If Piccolo wasn't necessarily weaker than Supreme Kai afterall it would allow for Super Saiyan Goten to be fairly close to Super Saiyan Gohan with Piccolo somewhere in the middle.
The guidebooks say Piccolo is weaker than Kaioshin, and Piccolo confirmed it himself in the manga.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:36 pm

dragonball0900 wrote: What Piccolo says about "different dimensions" is just like what happened before in the series (such as Tien to SSJ Goku), more like referring to their powers. I'd say a 1.5 of difference is enough for their powers to be on different dimensions. Also, even though you don't consider the guidebooks, it's still valuable for discussions like this. The Daizenshuu states that Piccolo was weaker than Kaioshin.
Are you telling me tien vs SS goku is 1.5x power gap?
And Daizenshuu states piccolo is "far, far weaker" than kaioshin.

Taking out the Z sword from the rock is different to lifting it after it was taken out. If Goku or Gohan would have given the sword to Supreme Kai, he would have lifting it easily. Supreme Kai was also relying on strenght to take the sword out of the rock. He was clearly referring to Gohan's strenght, and considering Gohan transforms into SSJ in the manga (no guidebook states he was SSJ2), then Supreme Kai has to be weaker than SSJ Gohan.
Can you prove that Kaioshin could've lifted the Z sword easily? For all we know, beerus could have simply put an additional spell on the Z sword to make sure that no kaioshin pulls it out.

You are wrong about Cell jrs not being far away from Goku. The Cell Jrs are a bit equal to Vegeta, and he was way below Goku. That's stated clearly in the manga. Even a tired Cell, who was stated to be weaker than 100% Goku, was stated to be still above Vegeta and the others. Vegeta was also shocked by Goku's power. There was a big difference between them
Vegeta was already well above "around half" power goku, as he was confident in beating someone who was too much for 50% CG Goku. It is far less than 2x gap. And tired cell was never stated to be below 100% Goku.

DBZ Macky wrote:Would the gap between Kaioshin and Piccolo really be that big. I think Piccolo would be able to surpass him by Battle of Gods, though that isn't really implied anywhere. Kaioshin might be "dimensions above" a weighted Piccolo from the Buu Saga, but a full powered Piccolo from the BoG or RoF Saga should be able to outclass him in strength IMO.
Exactly, this renders the "dimensions are too different" statement useless about power level debates, because if Kaioshin is really below Super Saiyan Gohan, he can't have "too different" dimensions from piccolo. And then the problem is, Piccolo can't sense god ki. He doesn't even know who shin is.
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Kaioshin called Gohan's power unbelievably tremendous, he's clearly far weaker than him.
Kaioshin said the same thing about BASE vegeta. So he is clearly far weaker than base vegeta too and this means he is far weaker than freeza too. :?: :?: :?:
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:02 pm

apex_pretador wrote: Are you telling me tien vs SS goku is 1.5x power gap?
And Daizenshuu states piccolo is "far, far weaker" than kaioshin.
No. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that a 1.5x gap is the least for two people to be on different dimentions, since it was shown in fights on Namek such as Cui vs Vegeta or Monster Zarbon vs Vegeta (first round) that only a 1.25x gap is needed to finish off an opponent, with that a 1.5x is just like the gap between Captain Ginyu and Kaioken X2 Goku. Piccolo would do nothing to Kaioshin just like how Captain Ginyu couldn't do anything to Goku. A 1.5x of difference is enough for Piccolo to be far, far weaker than Kaioshin.

Can you prove that Kaioshin could've lifted the Z sword easily? For all we know, beerus could have simply put an additional spell on the Z sword to make sure that no kaioshin pulls it out.
And there's no proof at all that Beerus did that. As Kaioshin states, he was relying on strenght to take out the sword. If someone who is a Kaioshin is not able to pull out the sword, then it would make zero sense for Kaioshin to trust on Gohan's strenght to take it out.

Vegeta was already well above "around half" power goku, as he was confident in beating someone who was too much for 50% CG Goku. It is far less than 2x gap. And tired cell was never stated to be below 100% Goku.
I know that. I know that Vegeta was already above 50% Goku. But just because he is above 50% Goku it doesn't mean he has to be like 80% or 90% Goku. As I said, a less than a 2x gap is enough for their powers to be far apart. Vegeta to be in shocked of Goku's power he has to be like 60%-70% Goku. More likely 60%. Also, if you read some quotes in the manga, it is implied by Cell himself that if Goku ates the senzu bean, he would have chances of defeating him. Trunks also said that if Goku does that then he and the others would work together on finishing Cell. That would mean that Tired Cell is just a bit below Goku. But is still above Vegeta and the others.

Exactly, this renders the "dimensions are too different" statement useless about power level debates, because if Kaioshin is really below Super Saiyan Gohan, he can't have "too different" dimensions from piccolo. And then the problem is, Piccolo can't sense god ki. He doesn't even know who shin is.
As I said previously. A 1.5x of difference in power is enough for their powers to be on different dimensions. Also, Gohan was a completely far different level from Piccolo back in the Cell Games. It's not impossible for Piccolo to have improved in 7 years, but still be far below Gohan. I'd say Buu Saga Piccolo already surpassed 50% Buu Saga Gohan, but is still weaker than Supreme Kai. Here are my numbers:
Cell Games Piccolo - 12
Buu Saga Piccolo - 18
Cell Jr - 20
Supreme Kai - 25
SSJ Cell Games Goku - 30
SSJ Buu Saga Gohan - 32.5
SSJ Cell Games Gohan - 35

The Daizenshuu also downright states that Piccolo is weaker than Supreme Kai. Even though Piccolo can't sense god ki, the story is still telling us that Piccolo has to be weaker than Supreme Kai.
Kaioshin said the same thing about BASE vegeta. So he is clearly far weaker than base vegeta too and this means he is far weaker than freeza too. :?: :?: :?:
Supreme Kai at that point didn't know Base Vegeta's strenght, neither Pui Pui's. He was just shocked because he knew Babidi's minions' reputations, and didn't know how strong they actually are. He saw Vegeta on action and was obviously surprised. In the case of Gohan, however, by the time they reached the Supreme Kai's planet, Supreme Kai already knew each of the saiyans's strenghts correctly. He has already witnessed them.

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm

I would say that my list covers the Z powerscale pretty accurately.

Android & Cell Saga
[spoiler]Super Saiyan=[50xbase]
Super Saiyan Grade 2=[1.3xSuper Saiyan]/[65xbase]
Super Saiyan Grade 3=[10xSuper Saiyan Grade 2]/[650xbase]
Super Saiyan 2=[2xSuper Saiyan]/[100xbase]

Base Future Goku: 3,500,000
Super Saiyan Future Goku: 175,000,000

Base Future Vegeta: 3,300,000
Super Saiyan Future Vegeta: 165,000,000

Future Piccolo: 3,000,000

Future Krillin: 400,000

Future Tien: 350,000

Future Yamcha: 300,000

Future #17: 220,000,000
Future #18: 210,000,000

Base Future Gohan(Zenkai): 4,200,000
Super Saiyan Future Gohan: 210,000,000

Base Future Trunks: 3,060,000
Super Saiyan Future Trunks: 153,000,000

Mecha Freeza: 130,000,000

King Cold: 100,000,000

Base Goku(Post Yardrat): 3,400,000
Super Saiyan Goku: 170,000,000

Piccolo(3 year timeskip): 115,000,000

Base Goku(3 year timeskip): 3,800,000
Super Saiyan Goku: 190,000,000
Super Saiyan Goku(Heart virus): 100,000,000
Super Saiyan Goku(Heart virus worsened): 70,000,000

Gohan(3 year timeskip): 3,200,000

Krillin(3 year timeskip): 2,500,000

Tien(3 year timeskip): 2,000,000

Yamcha(3 year timeskip): 1,500,000

#19: 70,000,000
#19(Kamehameha absorbed): 85,000,000

#20: 75,000,000
#20(Vegeta's energy ball absorbed): 85,000,000
#20(Piccolo's energy absorbed): 90,000,000

Base Vegeta(3 year timeskip): 3,900,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta: 195,000,000

Base Future Trunks(3 year timeskip): 3,060,000
Super Saiyan Future Trunks: 153,000,000

#17: 275,000,000
#18: 265,000,000

Imperfect Cell: 200,000,000

Super Namek Piccolo(weighted): 253,000,000

Super Namek Piccolo: 275,000,000

Imperfect Cell(Post humans): 370,000,000

#16: 370,000,000

Semi-Perfect Cell(Suppressed): 510,000,000
Semi-Perfect Cell: 645,000,000

Base Vegeta(Post Rosat): 13,200,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta: 660,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 Vegeta: 858,000,000

Base Future Trunks(Post Rosat): 13,100,000
Super Saiyan Future Trunks: 655,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 Future Trunks: 851,500,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 Future Trunks(Initial): 1,200,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 Future Trunks(Powered up): 1,600,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 Future Trunks: 8,515,000,000

Perfect Cell(Initial): 850,000,000
Perfect Cell(Warming up): 1,180,000,000
Perfect Cell(Power stressed,suppressed): 1,416,000,000

Base Goku(Post rosat): 43,200,000
50% Super Saiyan Goku: 1,080,000,000

Piccolo(Post Rosat): 900,000,000

Base Vegeta(2nd Rosat): 32,000,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta: 1,600,000,000

Base Future Trunks(2nd Rosat): 31,900,000
Super Saiyan Future Trunks: 1,595,000,000

Super Saiyan Goku: 2,160,000,000

Perfect Cell(Suppressed against Goku & Gohan): 2,260,000,000

Cell Jr: 1,650,000,000

Base Gohan(Post rosat): 48,000,000
Super Saiyan Gohan: 2,400,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan: 4,800,000,000

Perfect Cell's "True Speed": 2,500,000,000

Perfect Cell: 3,150,000,000
Perfect Cell(Power stressed): 4,410,000,000
Perfect Cell(Zenkai): 4,700,000,000

Base Future Trunks(3 years later): 31,900,000
Super Saiyan Future Trunks: 1,595,000,000

Future Imperfect Cell: 300,000,000[/spoiler]

Boo Saga
[spoiler]Super Saiyan=[50xbase]
Super Saiyan 2=[2xSuper Saiyan]/[100xbase]
Super Saiyan 3=[4xSuper Saiyan 2]/[400xbase]
Fusion multiplier[Vegito]=A+B(315)
Fusion multiplier[Gotenks]=A+B(33)
Fusion multiplier[Kibito Kai]=A+B(6)

Base Gohan(Rusty): 400,000
Super Saiyan Gohan: 20,000,000

Base Goten: 400,000
Super Saiyan Goten: 20,000,000

Base Trunks: 420,000
Super Saiyan Trunks: 21,000,000

Base Gohan(Post training): 40,800,000
Super Saiyan Gohan: 2,040,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan: 4,080,000,000

Base Goten(Post training): 500,000
Super Saiyan Goten: 25,000,000

Base Trunks(Post training): 520,000
Super Saiyan Trunks: 26,000,000

Piccolo: 1,000,000,000

Kibito: 40,000,000

Shin: 1,500,000,000

Base Goku: 54,000,000
Super Saiyan Goku: 2,700,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Goku: 5,400,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 Goku: 21,600,000,000

Base Vegeta: 48,500,000
Super Saiyan Vegeta: 2,425,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta: 4,850,000,000

Pui Pui: 20,000,000

Yakon: 40,000,000

Dabura: 4,400,000,000

Base Majin Vegeta: 54,000,000
Super Saiyan Majin Vegeta: 2,700,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta: 5,400,000,000

Innocent Boo(Docile): 8,000,000,000
Innocent Boo(Angry): 12,000,000,000
Innocent Boo(Peak anger): 16,000,000,000

Base Gotenks: 33,660,000
Super Saiyan Gotenks: 1,683,000,000

Base Gohan(Post Z-Sword training): 80,000,000
Super Saiyan Gohan: 4,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 Gohan: 8,000,000,000

Good Boo(Split): 7,500,000,000
Evil Boo: 8,500,000,000

Super Boo: 16,000,000,000

Goten(Post rosat): 600,000
Super Saiyan Goten: 30,000,000

Trunks(Post Rosat): 620,000
Super Saiyan Trunks: 31,000,000

Base Gotenks(Post rosat): 40,260,000
Super Saiyan Gotenks: 2,013,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks: 16,104,000,000

Ultimate Gohan: 24,000,000,000

Kibito Kai: 9,240,000,000

Super Boo w/Gotenks+Piccolo: 33,104,000,000
Super Boo w/Piccolo+Goten+Trunks: 17,061,000,000
Super Boo w/Trunks+Goten+Piccolo+Gohan: 41,061,000,000
Super Boo w/Trunks+Goten+Piccolo+Gohan(Angry): 50,000,000,000

Base Vegito: 34,020,000,000
Super Vegito: 1,701,000,000,000

South Supreme Kai: 12,000,000,000

Pure Boo w/South Supreme Kai: 32,000,000,000

Good Boo(restored): 16,000,000,000

Pure Boo: 20,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 Goku(Power strained): 19,440,000,000[/spoiler]

Nothing would imply that the kids are even a fraction as powerful as people are claiming in here. Goten can at most match Rusty Gohan before he retrained and the kids were matched by 530k in their base forms. The kids at full power are below the adult base Saiyans.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:58 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Kaioshin called Gohan's power unbelievably tremendous, he's clearly far weaker than him.
Kaioshin didn't say that about Base Vegeta at all, he was just surprised that they were so strong. Also, when Goku later goes SSJ2 he thinks to himself that the reason they have such composure is because they can bring out that tremendous power in a pinch, and this is the first instance of him acknowledging a power as truly tremendous.

He says it about Gohan when Kibito asks if a mere human could pull out the Z sword when even the Gods were unable to, and Kaioshin says Kibito was dead so he didn't see Gohan's unbelievably tremendous power. The context here clearly shows that Kaioshin believes Gohan is stronger than him.

And I don't know why you keep bringing up Beerus supposedly adding a spell to prevent Gods from pulling the sword out, not only is there no evidence of such a thing, Kaioshin doesn't even know about it so it doesn't matter, for him to make Gohan attempt to pull the sword out when he himself couldn't, he must believe that Gohan is stronger than him.

Furthermore, if we're using fanfic theories, why not say that Kaioshin is actually stronger than SSJ3 Goku and Beerus put a spell on Buu to prevent Gods from beating him?

VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Here are my numbers for each fighter (except Goten and Trunks):

Cell Games

Gohan - 50,000,000
SSJ Gohan - 2,500,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan - 5,000,000,000

Goku - 40,000,000
SSJ Goku - 2,000,000,000

Cell Jr - 1,500,000,000

Vegeta - 30,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 1,500,000,000

Future Trunks - 30,000,000
SSJ Future Trunks - 1,500,000,000

Weighted Piccolo - 1,000,000,000
Piccolo - 1,250,000,000

Buu Saga

Goku - 60,000,000
SSJ Goku - 3,000,000,000
SSJ2 Goku - 6,000,000,000

Vegeta - 48,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 2,400,000,000
SSJ2 Vegeta - 4,800,000,000

Gohan - 40,000,000
SSJ Gohan - 2,000,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan - 4,000,000,000

Supreme Kai - 2,000,000,000

Weighted Piccolo - 1,440,000,000
Piccolo - 1,800,000,000

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:19 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:Here are my numbers for each fighter (except Goten and Trunks):
Buu Saga

Goku - 60,000,000
SSJ Goku - 3,000,000,000
SSJ2 Goku - 6,000,000,000

Vegeta - 48,000,000
SSJ Vegeta - 2,400,000,000
SSJ2 Vegeta - 4,800,000,000

Gohan - 40,000,000
SSJ Gohan - 2,000,000,000
SSJ2 Gohan - 4,000,000,000

Supreme Kai - 2,000,000,000

Weighted Piccolo - 1,440,000,000
Piccolo - 1,800,000,000
I disagree with the bolded power levels. SSJ Gohan was stronger than Kaioshin who was in turn much stronger than Piccolo.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:01 pm

These are my numbers for Piccolo and the rest:

Piccolo
- Cell games: 1,250,000,000
- Boo: 1,750,000,000
- BoG: 2,250,000,000
- RoF: 2,500,000,000

Shin: 2,500,000,000

Goten
- Pre RoSaT: 40,000,000
- SSJ: 2,000,000,000
- Post RoSaT: 48,000,000
- SSJ: 2,400,000,000

Gohan
- Cell games/ Pre 25th TB: 60,000,000
- SSJ: 3,000,000,000

I think it's reasonable for Piccolo to double his power in 12 years reaching Shin by RoF. The kids never trained after the Boo arc so they stayed the same.