Interesting or funny pictures thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Interesting or funny pictures thread

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:20 am

DBZ Macky wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Seems legit
Fits in with what I've seen of Fairy Tail so far, as long as he says 'Friendship' three times he'll pull a win right out of his ass.
Yeah, In the 100%-official-I'm-totally-not-making-this-up-2012-OVA Natsu was fighting on par with base Goku after Goku ate his chicken. Then, after saying "Friendship" thrice, he is able to overpower him briefly.

Though, he'd need to say "Friendship" 1,200 times to defeat SS3 Goku going by this, assuming the multipliers are intact and the "Nakama boost" isn't exponential.

I don't think he'd be able to say the magic word so many times so quick before getting evaporated.

On topic, it's funny how they mentioned Bleach, I forgot it even existed :P
Geez, really? Even in the One Piece/Toriko OVA the protagonists had to team up to even put up a fight against Super Saiyan GOku.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:27 am

Kanassa wrote:
DBZ Macky wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Fits in with what I've seen of Fairy Tail so far, as long as he says 'Friendship' three times he'll pull a win right out of his ass.
Yeah, In the 100%-official-I'm-totally-not-making-this-up-2012-OVA Natsu was fighting on par with base Goku after Goku ate his chicken. Then, after saying "Friendship" thrice, he is able to overpower him briefly.

Though, he'd need to say "Friendship" 1,200 times to defeat SS3 Goku going by this, assuming the multipliers are intact and the "Nakama boost" isn't exponential.

I don't think he'd be able to say the magic word so many times so quick before getting evaporated.

Geez, really? Even in the One Piece/Toriko OVA the protagonists had to team up to even put up a fight against Super Saiyan GOku.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:44 am

Kanassa wrote:
DBZ Macky wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Fits in with what I've seen of Fairy Tail so far, as long as he says 'Friendship' three times he'll pull a win right out of his ass.

Wait, have One Piece/Toriko suddenly gotten to Planet busting level? I was under the impression that even city busting would be considered insane.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
DBZ Macky wrote: Yeah, In the 100%-official-I'm-totally-not-making-this-up-2012-OVA Natsu was fighting on par with base Goku after Goku ate his chicken. Then, after saying "Friendship" thrice, he is able to overpower him briefly.

Wait, have One Piece/Toriko suddenly gotten to Planet busting level? I was under the impression that even city busting would be considered insane.
No that's just some bullshit they had to pull, if goku didn't even need to Powerup to tap them away it would make them look like the pansies they are..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Geez, really? Even in the One Piece/Toriko OVA the protagonists had to team up to even put up a fight against Super Saiyan GOku.
No that's just some bullshit they had to pull, if goku didn't even need to Powerup to tap them away it would make them look like the pansies they are..
Toriko had several fighters in the multiple planet destruction capability by the end of the manga.

Just an example:

Yeah, that's Toriko's Earth, which is confirmed to be Jupiter size and thus way larger than real Earth, barely able to survive the fight that is going on. That also means that that fist attack was planet size.
Last edited by rereboy on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:01 pm

rereboy wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Wait, have One Piece/Toriko suddenly gotten to Planet busting level? I was under the impression that even city busting would be considered insane.
Toriko had several fighters in the multiple planet destruction capability by the end of the manga.
I am not aware Toriko is planet busting level as well..
Even if they are planet busting level, Vegeta at his introduction could do that,

SS is overkill for them

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
rereboy wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: No that's just some bullshit they had to pull, if goku didn't even need to Powerup to tap them away it would make them look like the pansies they are..
Even if they are planet busting level, Vegeta at his introduction could do that,

SS is overkill for them
Check out what I added to my last post.

And that was just an example, Toriko has crazy feats, many of them more impressive than most of what happened in DB franchise.
Last edited by rereboy on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:08 pm

rereboy wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
rereboy wrote:

SS is overkill for them

And that was just an example, Toriko has crazy feats, many of them more impressive than most of what happened in DB franchise.
That's news to me..
You are more knowledgeable on Toriko than me so I assume what you say is correct

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
rereboy wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: I am not aware Toriko is planet busting level as well..

SS is overkill for them

That's news to me..
You are more knowledgeable on Toriko than me so I assume what you say is correct
I believe that its circumference was stated to be 220,000 km, so it's actually a lot smaller than Jupiter. Though I wonder how the fact that the planet supposedly grows plays into this.

Also, Cell's Solar System busting power is much more impressive.
Last edited by TheUltimateNinja on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
rereboy wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: I am not aware Toriko is planet busting level as well..

SS is overkill for them

That's news to me..
Also, since you mentioned Vegeta at his introduction, he was able to destroy a planet the size of real Earth but, like I mentioned, Toriko's Earth is Jupiter Uranus size.

Btw, here's another example of physical feats by one strong creature in Toriko's world that was much weaker than the strongest characters at the end of the manga:

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

I mean, this is straight-up crazy... And this is him just playing around, he's not even in his battle form!
TheUltimateNinja wrote: I believe that its circumference was stated to be 220,000 km, so it's actually a lot smaller than Jupiter. Though I wonder how the fact that the planet supposedly grows plays into this.

Also, Cell's Solar System busting power is much more impressive.
You are right, I was thinking of Uranus. Sorry about the confusion.

About it being more impressive than blowing up the sun, that it may be, but merely being able to destroy their planet wasn't their limit by the end of manga. Characters said to be able to do it were easily defeated by others, and the final villain was stated to have actually laid waste to the universe in the past (kind of like Buu).
Last edited by rereboy on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:05 pm

This image of Black looks so ridiculously malicious and psychotic lol.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Freeza9000 wrote:This image of Black looks so ridiculously malicious and psychotic lol.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
"ZAMASU, I JUST DISCOVERED THIS THING MORTALS CALL COCAIN! IT'S BETTER THAN TEA!"
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Freeza9000 wrote:This image of Black looks so ridiculously malicious and psychotic lol.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
"ZAMASU, I JUST DISCOVERED THIS THING MORTALS CALL COCAIN! IT'S BETTER THAN TEA!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:01 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:17 am

Gog wrote:*pixiv image*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Image is not showing up for those of us, who don't have a pixiv account.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:29 am

dbgtFO wrote:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://i2.pixiv.net/c/600x600/img-maste ... er1200.jpg

Does this work?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:29 am

Gog wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://i2.pixiv.net/c/600x600/img-maste ... er1200.jpg

Does this work?
It dosen't

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:32 am

Yeah, no. Don't know the current situation with pixiv, but I'm sure I saw some people make it work, so try again :P

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:39 am

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:44 am

This is what gog was trying to post :roll:

It suits sexy fan art thread more though