Final villains of dragon ball super idea(hear me out)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Final villains of dragon ball super idea(hear me out)

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:31 pm

The main villain (designs are from Villains from dragon quest games. These were the closest to the idea I wanted

Absinth/Wicktus: once one of the most powerful gods of destruction in the 12 universe. He betrayed his allies as he sought to corrupt various world's believing them unworthy so that he may destroy them. His obsession with destruction was so great he killed the kaioshin in his universe. His universe is now considered the dead universe. He was eventually defeated by the other gods and is believed dead. However before he was defeated, absinth for many ages corrupted millions of world's in the shadows so that gods would destroy them. He is said to have been the one who corrupted the sayians and other races.

Henchmen

Names are based of the seven sins.

Pridson (pride)
Gluthon (glutton)
Wraith (wrath)
Desira (lust)
Envint (envy)
Greedo (greed)
Lazz (sloth)

These were various aliens from other universes that he corrupted and trained to help him over throw the gods of destruction. Before they were imprisoned into the void of the multiverse

What if Champa wants to use the super dragon balls to release these guys from their prison? That be a cool final arc and it could be a second chance to get the dark dragon saga in GT done right. Lol.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Re: Final villains of dragon ball super idea(hear me out)

Post by Xeztin » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:34 pm

I like it, its original, at least the character backstory itself, you should insert the original super Saiyan somehow in his backstory. Maybe they battled or he corrupted him? ( the one vegeta spoke of not bardock). There are many fan-fics about sayians surviving the destruction of planet vegeta, or the sayians original planet, an evil goku, or a random villian from another world. Theres too many of "what if brolys" and bardocks. I dont think i see many of the ossj probably because not much is known about him. If you can root this characters story into the timeline or even pre-dragonball then its pretty cool.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Xeztin wrote:I like it, its original, at least the character backstory itself, you should insert the original super Saiyan somehow in his backstory. Maybe they battled or he corrupted him? ( the one vegeta spoke of not bardock). There are many fan-fics about sayians surviving the destruction of planet vegeta, or the sayians original planet, an evil goku, or a random villian from another world. Theres too many of "what if brolys" and bardocks. I dont think i see many of the ossj probably because not much is known about him. If you can root this characters story into the timeline or even pre-dragonball then its pretty cool.

I was thinking Wraith is the first super Saiyan God. The first super Saiyan God attempted to fight Sayians that Wicktus corrupted . He failed because of the God transformation wore off. However Wicktus found him interesting and he in turned corrupted him and turned him into a super Saiyan demon God.

I was thinking that he wants to corrupt the whole universe to justify him to destroy it. He then wants to force remaining kaioshins from all the universes to help make the universe in his image. A perfect universe.

I always wanted an Aizen like villain in dbz. A super mastermind. He is the reason for the evil.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:45 pm

I've had a Hakaishin named Absinthe planned for my fanfic for quite a while... hopefully people don't accuse me of ripping others off.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:I've had a Hakaishin named Absinthe planned for my fanfic for quite a while... hopefully people don't accuse me of ripping others off.
It's a common idea haha so don't worry man. However he wouldn't be using that name. It would be Wicktus or Wictus.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:24 am

This design is fugly in every sense of the word and should not have any business being in anything DB related.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:14 pm

I feel like the seven deadly sins has become kind of a cliche in anime, but I'm still interested.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Thanks for everyone support lol. And here's the basic synopsis of the final arc.

-The Darkness that Consumes Us- (Final Arc of DB super)

Before the final match between Goku and Vodkai; the God of universe 12. The Warriors fight is interrupted when a dark energy suddenly appears from under the ring. The darkness then takes shape of 8 demonic looking Warriors. They're leader was once a former God of Destruction; known as Absinth. Now he calls himself Wicktus.

He who went mad and went on a killing spree. When he believed that all creation was corrupt. Not realizing that he was the one that was evil. He eventually manipulated and corrupted the most powerful beings (not including the gods) in all of the multiverse. They would eventually become known as the 8 Dark Lords of Chaos. Corrupting or enslaved any world they believed not to be perfect. Wicktus was one responsible for turning Sayians into the monstrous races they were known for.

Wicktus and the other dark lords were eventually defeated. When the other gods banded together to defeat them. They then imprisoned him in the void. The deepest and darkest places in all of the multiverse.

Even though he was defeated. His evil still dwelled in existence. So the gods then appointed others to be destroyer gods. Powerful beings that would destroy any world they believed to be corrupt in fear of more worlds falling to evil.

Goku and Vegeta attempted to fight Wicktus. One of the lords challenged him. He was a Saiyan. He was the original Super Saiyan god that Wicktus brainwashed after the sayain was defeated.

Most of the gods are either killed or corrupted by Wicktus. The remaining heroes regroup in universe seven. When the gods mention of a possible way to defeat the 8 lords.They claim that only Warriors of light can defeat them.

Goku and Vegeta have to realize the true potential of the God power as they train to unlock the final form of their transformation. Super Saiyan God King.

Like this idea or blah? Lol

Is this a good idea?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:44 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Image

This design is fugly in every sense of the word and should not have any business being in anything DB related.
I know it's poop. But it's only picture I could find lol

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Thanks for everyone support lol. And here's the basic synopsis of the final arc.

Before the final match between Goku and Vodkai; the God of universe 12. The Warriors fight is interrupted when a dark energy suddenly appears from under the ring. The darkness then takes shape of 8 demonic looking Warriors. They're leader was once a former God of Destruction; known as Absinth. Now he calls himself Wicktus.

He who went mad and went on a killing spree. When he believed that all creation was corrupt. Not realizing that he was the one that was evil. He eventually manipulated and corrupted the most powerful beings (not including the gods) in all of the multiverse. They would eventually become known as the 8 Dark Lords of Chaos. Corrupting or enslaved any world they believed not to be perfect. Wicktus was one responsible for turning Sayians into the monstrous races they were known for.

Wicktus and the other dark lords were eventually defeated. When the other gods banded together to defeat them. They then imprisoned him in the void. The deepest and darkest places in all of the multiverse.

Even though he was defeated. His evil still dwelled in existence. So the gods then appointed others to be destroyer gods. Powerful beings that would destroy any world they believed to be corrupt in fear of more worlds falling to evil.

Goku and Vegeta attempted to fight Wicktus. One of the lords challenged him. He was a Saiyan. He was the original Super Saiyan god that Wicktus brainwashed after the sayain was defeated.

Most of the gods are either killed or corrupted by Wicktus. The remaining heroes regroup in universe seven. When the gods mention of a possible way to defeat the 8 lords.They claim that only Warriors of light can defeat them.

Goku and Vegeta have to realize the true potential of the God power as they train to unlock the final form of their transformation. Super Saiyan God King.

Is this a good idea?
Meh. Not really digging the idea or the designs. Just doesn't really seem like Dragon Ball to me.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:Thanks for everyone support lol. And here's the basic synopsis of the final arc.

Is this a good idea?
Meh. Not really digging the idea or the designs. Just doesn't really seem like Dragon Ball to me.

Yeah I know it's lacking somewhere. i wanted it to be reminiscent of the Buu saga mixed with dark dragons saga (except a lot better then that particular saga lol). The designs are from dragon quest designed by Toriyama himself. Those were the closest I envisioned in my head