Opinions on Dragon Ball YouTubers ?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: Opinions on Dragon Ball YouTubers ?

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:43 pm

Geekdom101 wrote: LOL, So I should care about your opinion why?

K... you don't like spoilers, stay off the internet and stop crying.
This is a really poor way to handle criticism, lol.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:

Think about this... Why would I care about criticism from a person who has avidly said they don't watch or support anything I do? Why would I care? Who have made judgment calls on my character without having a single conversation with me?

I'd rather focus on people who want to make me better at what I do.

PS I changed all the titles to THEORY. So ughh I think I handled the criticism a little better than you're giving me credit for.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:

Think about this... Why would I care about criticism from a person who has avidly said they don't watch or support anything I do? Why would I care? Who have made judgment calls on my character without having a single conversation with me?

I'd rather focus on people who want to make me better at what I do.

PS I changed all the titles to THEORY. So ughh I think I handled the criticism a little better than you're giving me credit for.
Geekdom you do know your the most hated YouTuber right?

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Currently subbed to Geekdom, MaSTAR, MasakoX and Detective Q (Qaaman) and I have to say, it does get a bit... boring seeing the same content gone over by different people. It's like flipping through your local news channels and seeing them all report on the same stories.

I like the different theories, what ifs and reviews (those aren't news, they're rather varied opinions) but I see like 3 different people uploading the same leaks... no wait, more than that considering i see recommendations for OTHER youtubers showing the exact same things!

I may unsub from MaSTAR. His animations are nice, but that's all. Not a fan of him otherwise as he's just a parrot of Geekdom and Qaaman for me.

And Geekdom, if you're reading this, do you have plans to do some large scale what ifs? MasakoX released a couple recently that I really liked. Main one being: What if Vegeta was the first Super Saiyan?

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Whether instigating or reciprocating, the amount of childish bickering and mud-slinging on the last few pages needs to be brought down by, like, at least 5 or 6 notches. Or more. All of the notches.

I don't know why or how this thread keeps flaring up this way, but it needs to stop and be carried on amicably before more severe moderation steps need to be taken. Let's all try to act like adults here.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote: Geekdom you do know your the most hated YouTuber right?
O yeah.. totally... thats why I work with everybody, including Herms, Lance, Ajay, Masako, etc etc etc (the Youtubers most worshipped on this board), I'm sponsored by Viz and Crunchyroll, have interviewed voice actors, all four core members of this site, worked with several brands including Bandai and grow my channel leaps and bounds on a daily basis...

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally despised

:crazy:
Last edited by Geekdom101 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
And Geekdom, if you're reading this, do you have plans to do some large scale what ifs? MasakoX released a couple recently that I really liked. Main one being: What if Vegeta was the first Super Saiyan?
I'm not a huge What If type guy, but I did do one with Qaaman recently about Vegetto killing Buu. More coming. Do you have any suggestions for topics you may want dissected?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: Geekdom you do know your the most hated YouTuber right?
O yeah.. totally... thats why I work with everybody, including Herms, I'm sponsored by Viz and Crunchyroll, have interviewed voice actors... and grow my channel leaps and bounds on a daily basis

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally despised

:crazy:
Oh I don't hate you I'm actually subscribe to you I'm just saying I been on tons of db sites and apparently db fans really hate you especially on gamesfaqs,Reddit and naruto forums

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote: Oh I don't hate you I'm actually subscribe to you I'm just saying I been on tons of db sites and apparently db fans really hate you especially on gamesfaqs,Reddit and naruto forums
Wowwww, people on message boards (irrelevant ones at that) who don't know me hate me while industry professionals and major content creators respect me???

I'm reeeeeeeeally gonna lose sleep over that one!

Also, Naruto Forums? LMAO! A SERIES I DON'T EVEN COVER!?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: Oh I don't hate you I'm actually subscribe to you I'm just saying I been on tons of db sites and apparently db fans really hate you especially on gamesfaqs,Reddit and naruto forums
Wowwww, people on message boards who don't know me hate me while industry professionals and major content creators respect me???

I'm reeeeeeeeally gonna lose sleep over that one!

Also, Naruto Forums? LMAO! A SERIES I DON'T EVEN COVER!?
......you know I guess they were right you actually can't take criticism and I find it funny how you act like herms is such a big deal when he's just a db fan and a translator he's really nothing special

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:18 pm

I notice how you didn't respond geekdom lol and I also like how you at like you know everything I bet you don't even a girlfriend lol and question do you still live with your parents

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Wow none of you listen to kaboom Warning, let's tone down the toxicity here, let's act like grown ups instead of acting like kids in the playground
Last edited by The gr on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly active on discord.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:22 pm

The gr wrote:Wow none of you listen to kaboom Warning, let's tone down the toxicity here, let's act like grown instead of acting like a kid in the playground fighting
Ok but it's true how he can't take criticism

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
The gr wrote:Wow none of you listen to kaboom Warning, let's tone down the toxicity here, let's act like grown instead of acting like a kid in the playground fighting
I don't have a problem if you think like that,i kinda agree with that but I expected a a better response to that Instead of insulting someone
Mostly active on discord.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 pm

The gr wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
I don't have a problem if you think like that,i kinda agree with that but I expected a a better response to that Instead of insulting someone
Ok I won't happen again

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:57 pm

Dragonballgod19 wrote:I notice how you didn't respond geekdom lol and I also like how you at like you know everything I bet you don't even a girlfriend lol and question do you still live with your parents
I'm a married man and my parents died years ago.

Nice job exposing yourself.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:I notice how you didn't respond geekdom lol and I also like how you at like you know everything I bet you don't even a girlfriend lol and question do you still live with your parents
I'm a married man and my parents died years ago.

Nice job exposing yourself.
Lmao ok what ever you say lol

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:
I'm not a huge What If type guy, but I did do one with Qaaman recently about Vegetto killing Buu. More coming. Do you have any suggestions for topics you may want dissected?
Assuming you're not talking about what ifs, there is something I've been curious about. I know you recently did a video on Baba's route to the afterlife, but I'd like to see the limitations on her 24 hour resurection explained a bit better. I mean, SS3 Goku burned through his time dealing with Buu by using too much energy, yet she was willing to bring Vegeta back to fight the now stronger Buu? She had to know that would be useless. Add to that the fact that Golden Freeza doesn't seem to affect Freeza's time limit very much and it just gets kind of confusing. So if you're willing to maybe theorize a few pieces for this seemingly incomplete puzzle, that'd be cool.

Also, question: Why waste your time here? It seems like very few of the recent users have any respect for you.

Geekdom101
Regular

Post by Geekdom101 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:09 pm

So I have decided I'm probably not posting here ever again, at least in this thread.

I wanted this thread to be about people promoting positive vibes in the community. I wanted people to share well made and well edited content from content creators OUTSIDE of this board.

The original concept of this thread was to be fair and impartial towards Youtubers, respectfully criticize and praise and its de-evolved in the past few weeks and has quite frankly disgusted me and several others who have seen this outside of the site. SEVERAL people have seen this thread and have been so disgusted by it that they have personally told me they choose not to interact on this board, and that's not fair to the web site. It was already annoying dealing with the anti-Youtuber bias and close minded behavior of certain individuals, as well as the elitist, judgmental arrogance of others - that's already bad behavior.

Now its gotten to the point where people are attacking others, disrespecting others, and acting like children. I deal with enough envious keyboard warriors outside of this message board and I legitimately felt that this board was above that. Ignorance in the community is already a problem as well as bias, but now its gotten to the point where there's literally no point in coming here without reading somebody making a false claim about another's character and actually believing their shit doesn't stink. Guess what - your opinion does not matter at the end of the day, you're just posting on a board, and the Dragon Ball community stretches far beyond this board.

You can not watch me or any of my partners and we wouldn't bat an eye. My numbers and the respect that I have speak for itself. Nobody on this message board has any right to judge anybody on a personal basis or make assumptions about their goals or their characters. This behavior is embarrassing and disgraceful.

I'm done trying to defend my friends and myself. Here is some reality for you: I make people's lives happier. War veterans and cancer survivors have told me so. I am an influencer. I am important. I am respected. And NOBODY on this message board can EVER take that away from me, regardless of how much you circle jerk yourself.

Peace.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:23 pm

I like how you posted this 8 minutes after you posted your "criticism" to him. Like, do you think he's Kanzenshuu 24/7 ?
The gr wrote:Wow none of you listen to kaboom Warning, let's tone down the toxicity here, let's act like grown ups instead of acting like kids in the playground
Agreed.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸