Canon Saiyan Transformations Tree

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

Re: Canon Saiyan Transformations Tree

Post by Xeztin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:03 pm

mute_proxy wrote:
Xeztin wrote: If they used Saiyan Beyond god in heroes and it makes Goku on par with SSG that makes it a different form or "technique" to me. Though I'd argue that SSJ 1 and 2 aren't that different other than messier hair and sparks but they are still classified as different forms. Though like I said everyone has their own opinions :D
Significant power ups and a small change in looks/aura is a form for me though.
They used SS4 Broly and SS3 Vegeta in Heroes too
That makes them forms then right and they exist within Heroes? All I'm saying is if Goku is in base channeling the power of SSG and has a different aura then his normal one and can't access SSG anymore and even gets his own card calling it that it does exist. Whether it's a technique, ability, or form, it still exists and is worthy of being noted on the tree. If you don't count that as being noteworthy then Kaioken, Mystic/Ultimate Gohan, SSJB Kaioken, Completed Blue wouldn't be either which would at least think Gohan's Mystic needs to be on there. But all of these will be/have been in video games and promotional material and they will be looked at as technique/abilities/forms by a majority of the fanbase because of all that material's influence. Saiyan Beyond God was scrapped and forgot about in the anime though, or abandoned by Goku and Vegeta if you wan't to look at it that way. Your free to believe what you want, but I happen to see differently and if one things for sure, in this community your never going to get everyone to agree on one thing just as this tree is the OP's view of things as there is no definitive canon at this point.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Canon Saiyan Transformations Tree

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Saiyan Beyond God is actually not even a thing in the anime, since in Heroes they can turn normal Super Saiyan in that state. If anything, the anime may have a second base, but definetly not the same state at all.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.