[Help Fan Project] Dragon Ball ЯE☆Story help for the Consistency !?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

[Help Fan Project] Dragon Ball ЯE☆Story help for the Consistency !?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:48 pm

As part of a fictional project I am trying to make, I was wondering how to make sure that all movies are consistent with each other and inserted within the events of the serie ? How to make Garlic Jr - Tullece - Slug - Dr Uiro - Cooler - A-13/14/15 - Bojack - Janemba - Hildegarn - Hatchiyack consistent and even add GT and its contents and also why not adding Online / Xenoverse and incorporate elements from Super Dragon Ball Heroes and Fusions. Does Ozotto can fit an Ultra Dragon Ball Narative Story ?

Because from Garlic Jr we then go to Tullece then Slug and somewhere in this mess we need to put Dr. Uiro Storyline. We then have Freezer then Cooler and Metal Cooler with the Android 13/14/15 then Broly (and his 2 others movies) and Hatchiyack that fits into the Arc Cell. We then have Bojack before the Buu saga and without forget Janemba and the almighty movie with Tapion.
IN SHORT A BAZAR!
The idea of this topic is that I would need your imagination to help me on consistency and see how you would see for the narration of this Dragon Ball Remake Story (with obvious necessary rewriting) to make fit into the serie without a hitch all the movies and TV Special, Online, Xenoverse, GT and implement some idea from Fusions and Heroes (Such as Shroom for exemple) ?

Here is my basic idea for incorporating the Oavs within the original narrative of Dragon Ball and its History.
-----------------------------------------------
ARC Z
Before starting with Raditz we start with Garlic Jr logic, I think the idea of Garlic as the first villain to weave links between Piccolo and Goku is great, then the Arc Saiyan arrives and in addition to Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz the conflict see Tullece and his crew (Tullece would be the brother of Bardock). Tullece would have had Wind of the plan of Vegeta and a competion between the two occur, do I make Daizu a Saiyan too and how much of Tullece crew I kept and did I kept the Tree of Might ? For this Arc Saiyan do Raditz survive and become a nice guy afterwards tell me if it's good according to you ?

For Slug in my opinion I think it would make more sense if I associate his arc with Frieza Saga and make all the battle set on Namek. I see Slug as a mid-boss. My idea is that he will stole Earth Dragon Ball have his youth back and then Set to Namek for having the real deal, the Namekian Dragon Ball. In this Arc Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Kuririn, Yamcha, (Raditz) and Tenshinhan will be in the party. Choazu will be dead on Earth as well as Kame Sennin.

For Dr. Uiro did I combine his story within the Cyborg Arc or with Garlic Jr second Arc ? Tell me which choice is Good ? Of Course it's a Fan Project so bear in mind that I'll do some change in character for certains characters and will obviously not follow to the letter each story.

Now we arrive at almost at the Cyborg Saga but before that I will and I think it will be good combine two movies into one Arc, After Mirai Trunks deliver his message to Goku during the first year of training Goku & Co will have to dealt with Cooler but with a twist here, Paragus and his son Broly will be pursued chased more HUNTED by Cooler, (Exit the Legendary Warrior, Broly will be a normal Saiyan heck a coward/shy one seeking only his protection Father)

After the 3 Years of training then we will have the Android/Cyborg Saga I think I will first introduce with Android 19, the Android 13, 14 & 15 Gero will be there too but as a Master Mind like a pupet master. Then after the demise of those Cyborg everything occur as its should until the Demise of Cell. For Bojack and his story I think I will make a change on who the Hero is.

For the Majin Buu saga did I open a second battle field in Hell with Janemba here Janemba will be also a Majin in my story and our Heroes reinforced by the addition of Broly (Perharps Raditz) would be able to fight two front ligne at hand. After this Arc I think for Hildegarn that I will combine Tarble in the mix but exit Gure as his wife, Tarble will be from Konats and have their outfit. Abo & Cado will be sidekick for Hoi and his scheme.
ARC SUPER
Well here I will mainly do a synthesis between the two films, the manga and the animated series. Kept the best part from each and combine them. Just for the Arc Black since I know there is a lot of similarities with Toyotaro Dragon Ball AF I am hesitatic to implement Zaiko and the Female Kaioshin as allies to Zamasu and Black ?Also the ending of this arc will be totally Different.
ARC GT
Here for the first part, I will say good bye to Kid Goku, Pilaf and his gang coming to Dende Lookout instead here Dende would have make the Black Star Dragon Ball with the original we know but combining them with fragment taken from the Super Dragon Ball, and the experiment will goes wrong. Oh No bullshit like the earth is doomed if the Dragon Ball are not restored on earth. So here A la Boruto, we will see Trunks, Goten, Uub, Pan, Bra and Marron (And perharps one Kid from Broly and Raditz if either I make them good) going into space for bring back the Dragon Ball.

Of course again Bear in mind that this GT will be nothing like the original one, you have to know that Beerus will be in the background somewhere and that the Zen'Oh are still there.

I will combine Hatchiyack story idea with Bebi Tsuful Arc and also add The Big Gete Star all of that together. I will Replace Super Android 17 as a vilain by the Almighty Ozotto as a Majin and he will create havoc on hell and on the entirety of the Univers. As for the Black Star Dragon instead of being a fight only occuring on earth the fight will be Universal with New Namek (Again I know) at the end I need to power up Yi Xing Long with the Namekian Dragon Ball for Obvious reason.

Also, the Super Saiya-jin 4 will be present but different, Android 17 and 18 will be both becoming Super but here thanks to Bulma works.
ARC ONLINE/XENOVERSE
Only think I am sure is that here Goku, Vegeta and also (depending on if Raditz and Broly will still be alive and Good) won't be the star of the show, the mantle will be pass to their sons/daughters, Goku Jr will be the son of Pan I shut up on who the father is. And Kurisa will be the first menace. Also the Dragon Ball will be sealed, Majin Buu will have his race establish as well as a bonus race.

I will need after Kuriza as first Vilain a good read on the Online Story and the introduction of Towa and Mira, a good read of Xenoverse story from the two games and also a good read on the story in Heroes.
So here is a "Short" summary of my project and what I attempt to do, you know now what I seeking ! Hopeful that you can all give me a favorable feedback on how to integrate all this content into a coherent consistency story ? How would you imagine it ? Your ideas ?

P.S and Disclaimer: I am not seeking to compete on The-Devil-Corpse project because my project is built on taking freedoms and changing drasticly the personalities on certain characters like Broly and Raditz. And perharps I will add my own Dragon Ball stuff into this mix. The-Devil-Corpse is trying to be close to the original material as much as possible, which I believe is possible but so much more complicated and exhausting to do. @The-Devil-Corpse if you come to my topic and read it you have my utmost respect in your project.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: [Help Fan Project] Dragon Ball ЯE☆Story help for the Consistency !?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 am

I am still searching for some help from you Kanzenshuu members ?

P.S to moderators: I hope it's ok to answer my own post with a seven month gap between the two post ?

Supermist

Post by Supermist » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:20 pm

Well,

There are unofficial manga adaptations of the movies, except for Hatchiyack (that I'm aware of).

If your goal is to make an extended manga edition it wouldn't be hard to incorporate the movies with a few changes. Android 13 and Janemba would probably be the most difficult.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:27 am

Supermist wrote:Android 13 and Janemba would probably be the most difficult.
Why you think that will be difficult ? in fact my goal will be similar to The-Devil-Corpse project except that I will incorporate my own headcanon into the mix. Right now I'm looking for help to adjust consistency then I'll be able to work around.

Supermist

Post by Supermist » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Well,

Garlic Jr would be easy to include before the events of Z, just remove Krillin. Goku should know how to sense energy at this point so he wouldn't need the Dragon Radar to find Gohan

Movies 2-5 could take place in the 3 year period before the androids attack. Just need to scale the enemies to where Goku needs to turn SSJ in 2-4.

Cell gives 10 days before the tournament starts so you could try to fit movies 6-8 in this period:

Metal cooler could take place when Goku goes to retrieve Dende.
Androids 13-15 attack
Hatchiyack
Broly

The only real change needed is that Goku and Gohan remain in their SSJ state throughout these events. Might need to retcon Cell's 10 days to a month since that's a lot to have happen in 10 days

Movie 9 - easily fits between the Cell and Buu sagas

Movies 10 & 11 - can happen before the world tournament arc. Bio Broly may need to be abridged a bit but this could fit in before the tournament starts

Movie 12 is tricky since Vegeta is dead where as Goku isn't. I suppose this could fit in after the events of the Buu saga with some reworking

Movie 13 - easily fits after the Buu saga and before the start of Super

IMO this would be the easiest way to make the movies consistent with the regular plot of Z