The project creates a dragon ball storyline as you dream through the manga. Because I'm a mangaka

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Seon-Tery

The project creates a dragon ball storyline as you dream through the manga. Because I'm a mangaka

Post by Seon-Tery » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 pm

:P I am a cartoonist and i like dragonball when i was a child , I think there will be people like me in the world who love dragonball as part of life, which is why I became a doujinshi dragonball manga artist. I sometimes wonder if the dragonball story is altered because of past events that affect the future, and how the story will happen, if that day the vegeta was killed by the krill on Earth. What will happen? If frieza intended to kill and destroy planet namex before the group goku come to like? The storyline you dream about dragonball will be created into a manga and introduced to everyone, imagine the iconic story associated with your author's name will create attraction to others and make you become. special. Create a story and be immersed in the excitement of seeing your own storyline become a really cool manga! right! This is your chance - that is my chance. Together combine and create a mysterious and mysterious world from dragonball. Contact me via the link https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006470825560 if you really want me to draw your ideas into reality. Right now I wait for you. :) :wave: Image Image Image

sangofe
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The project creates a dragon ball storyline as you dream through the manga. Because I'm a mangaka

Post by sangofe » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:02 am

Are you asking people to submit stories?

Seon-Tery

Re: The project creates a dragon ball storyline as you dream through the manga. Because I'm a mangaka

Post by Seon-Tery » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:53 pm

sangofe wrote:Are you asking people to submit stories?
I would like to draw their story if they have a co-operation requirement with me. Creates a doujinshi like young jijii. :)

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:14 am

is this commission based? this looks interesting but I'm a bit confused

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

DBZ: The Immovable Object!! It all Ends Here" Fanfic

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:08 am

Seon-Tery wrote:
sangofe wrote:Are you asking people to submit stories?
Here’s mine:

DBZ: The Immovable Object!! It all Ends Here"

I would like to draw their story if they have a co-operation requirement with me. Creates a doujinshi like young jijii. :)
Hi Seon-Tery,

This is what I think a good Dragon Ball Z story would look like. All suggestions are welcome!

Title: Dragon Ball Z: The Immovable Object!! It All Ends Here

Summary: The villain, Yotu, has commandeered the planet, R2045 and is trying to use an unknown energy source to wipe out the universe! When Kaiōshin warns the Saiyajins of the impending threat, he realizes that Yotu is an organism and has become the source itself!

Story: The planet, R2045 carries a defense mechanism which allows itself to mimic someone else's power. While the Saiyajins fight off creatures with similar strength, they soon realize that the planet is feeding off of their energy. Kaiōshin tells the Saiyajins that Yotu intends to reset the universe to control everything inside of it! Unable to combat the organism, Pikkoro is killed with his own attack through a rip in space. Kuririn becomes too weak and falls to his death by the planets grip. Gohan manages to get closer to the source but ends up suffocating and later materializes into space dust. Torankusu forms a shield around Gokū and Bejīta using his life force to allow enough time for fusion. After Kaiōshin warns Gojīta that there's only one more minute left until the fusion wears off, Gojīta decides to throw himself into the source, creating an enormous black hole. Inside of the black hole, is Yotu. A fierce battle takes place. It all ends here!

To be continued..

The story is a testament of a Saiyans will before fading into the darkness. I feel that, near the end of things, Gojīta finds a way to bring back everyone he cares about.

Here’s a quote from dbzfan7 who read (above) that resonates nicely with my idea:
dbzfan7 wrote:“Maybe Yotu could simply be testing if this universe is worth keeping around. So he threatens to wipe it all out and challenges the heroes to stop him. Those deaths could really just be figments that test out the group. So when someone "dies" it tests the morale of the heroes. Like say if someone "Dies" they remain in their worst nightmare til the test is over. So they'd be catatonic. None of the others would know they are alive though as they can't see them. True death would come if everyone fails. If they back down to Yotu the universe goes, and if not they manage to save everyone. For example Gohan's morale is kinda low so he'd probably fail without guidance. Vegeta too, but since Gogeta is in the climax, Goku would probably help him. I think Yotu should have power over the mind with the source. Have him test to see if these people are worthy of keeping said universe. I think that's better than evil Mc Badguy wants to destroy cause fuck I dunno...being a dick.
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

Seon-Tery

Post by Seon-Tery » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:is this commission based? this looks interesting but I'm a bit confused

Boldly and confidently connect with me on the link if you intend to seriously cooperate with me in creating a manga according to your story. dude :)