Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Noah » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:56 pm

rereboy wrote:Guys, this topic has over a million views :shock:
You can tell us you're proud! :D

But seriously I'm impressed we're getting to see the beginning of Raichi vs. Gast match, shouldn't have a special chapter now?
Gog wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It may be cliche, but it feels most appropriate for this thread.
It was, 5 years ago
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:22 pm

Noah wrote:
rereboy wrote:Guys, this topic has over a million views :shock:

But seriously I'm impressed we're getting to see the beginning of Raichi vs. Gast match, shouldn't have a special chapter now?
Gog wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It may be cliche, but it feels most appropriate for this thread.
It was, 5 years ago
No, that Meme, is most appropriate everywhere, actually this is more appropriate for this thread right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HJ0Dbp9jg

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:13 am

Noah wrote:

Proud...? :?. You talk like DBM was my child or something lol. No, I noticed the number of views and it was way bigger that I thought it would be so I commented on it.

As for the chapter, there's only two more pages left in this chapter and then we have a special chapter.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 am

rereboy wrote:
Noah wrote:

Proud...? :?. You talk like DBM was my child or something lol. No, I noticed the number of views and it was way bigger that I thought it would be so I commented on it.

As for the chapter, there's only two more pages left in this chapter and then we have a special chapter.
Of course your basically one of the many step fathers, to the project. You were once a moderator were you :D You should be proud the project got this big!

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:35 am

Gog wrote:
Of course your basically one of the many step fathers, to the project. You were once a moderator were you :D You should be proud the project got this big!
What? I just translate some of the pages into portuguese, I'm not even the only one translating to portuguese. I have absolutely no input regarding anything that happens regarding DBM and I don't even know anything more about DBM than any other regular fan, I just get to see the pages a little sooner so that the translation is ready when the pages appear on the website.

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:10 pm

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Gast shouldn't be having an issue. He neutralized Zen Buu, a basic SSJ3 should be nothing to him.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Gast shouldn't be having an issue. He neutralized Zen Buu, a basic SSJ3 should be nothing to him.
Technique =/= raw power.
Last edited by rereboy on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Very disappointing that Gast is this weak.

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Doctor. wrote:Very disappointing that Gast is this weak.
I know it's easy to forget, especially nowadays, but keep in mind what an absurd massive boost SS3 gives. Ghast isn't weak by any stretch.
Retired.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
I know it's easy to forget, especially nowadays, but keep in mind what an absurd massive boost SS3 gives. Ghast isn't weak by any stretch.
Yeah, but a lot of us really wanted to see Gast vs Bra. Raichi vs Bra isn't going to be as fun.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
I realize that, but a SS3 Vegeta is fodder for the strongest in DBM, starting with Gohan and Gotenks already, let alone Boo, Bra and Vegetto. Though I did forget that Salagir considers Kid Boo and Super Boo to be around the same strength, so that should close the gap a bit more than it would have been otherwise.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:37 pm

You thought the same when Gast got punched by Cell Jr? Gast has said it before himself, he looks for a challenge whenever he can find it (which is why he didn't remove his ears while fighting Piccolo Daimao). In any case, it seems clear to me that Gast's greatest weapons are his various techniques and abilities, not his raw power, which is why he stated, after seeing Vegetto's power: "An infinite strength... But strength is nothing, I need my wish". Aka, even faced with SSJ3 Vegetto's power, he believes he could win since, by itself, "strength is nothing".

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:20 am

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:24 am

Whelp Gast isn't Veggeto tier. Go home kids, the namekian isn't that strong, comparatively

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:10 am

Why should he be? I'm glad that we're seeing some genuine resistance to Gast. It's the only way this could be an entertaining fight, and being Vegetto-tier shouldn't be as easy as slapping all the Namekians together.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:36 am

FoolsGil wrote:
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
Yeah, but a lot of us really wanted to see Gast vs Bra. Raichi vs Bra isn't going to be as fun.
Correction Raichi V Bra, is going to be beautiful. With the added Gast. Raichi needs to slowly. Ever so slowly beat her down, mentally, and break her physically, Of course, if she wins.

God have mercy on Slagir's soul

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Saiga wrote:Why should he be? I'm glad that we're seeing some genuine resistance to Gast. It's the only way this could be an entertaining fight, and being Vegetto-tier shouldn't be as easy as slapping all the Namekians together.
Exactly. It is logical for a fusion of a bunch of namekians ending to be a SSJ3-tier warrior, would be farfetched to be Vegetto-tier already.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:04 pm

I don't know for sure, but I believe Gast is yet to show his full strength. Probably back in his universe - where, if I'm not mistaken, he defeated majin Boo - Gast simply cannot find worthy challenges and this tournament provides him that chance. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept fighting Raichi's minions until he thinks he had enough before focusing on Raichi himself.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:12 pm

Rubens wrote:I don't know for sure, but I believe Gast is yet to show his full strength. Probably back in his universe - where, if I'm not mistaken, he defeated majin Boo - Gast simply cannot find worthy challenges and this tournament provides him that chance. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept fighting Raichi's minions until he thinks he had enough before focusing on Raichi himself.
Why should he be holding back? Honestly Gast's strength doesn't lie in his strength. Even though he's super saiyan three tier, but in his OP hax