Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

HeroR wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:
HeroR wrote:
What personality?
The one she had in the Buu Saga.
Again, what personality?
I don't like your tone. If you think that she had no personality then why don't you just say it, instead of acting condescending?

Posting "I don't think she had any personality in the Buu Saga" would be much more effective than repeating yourself, unless you like that for some bizarre reason.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 am

Marco Polo wrote: I don't like your tone. If you think that she had no personality then why don't you just say it, instead of acting condescending?

Posting "I don't think she had any personality in the Buu Saga" would be much more effective than repeating yourself, unless you like that for some bizarre reason.
Because I thought the joke was obvious was the first time when I said 'what personality' I also meant Buu Saga Videl. And while she had a personality, I personally her annoying until she chilled.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:19 pm

God damnit, Nappa, you had one job :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:44 pm

XD I figured as much. No way Vegeta would not put her through some basic training.

Videl + Bra v Majin Nappa? that would be fun to see. but chances are someone is going to step in. Oh well.

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:07 pm

My girl Bra taking out the trash, nice.

Drellz26
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Drellz26 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:29 pm

I love the moment but damn now I've been trying to properly scale Majin Nappa for 24 hours straight :lol:

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:49 am

Right. I guess it makes sense Bra's base would be quite high. Even without training she came around the time Vegeta had already learned SSJ2. So realistically, she should more potential than her brother, if she bothered to train.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:15 pm

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:Right. I guess it makes sense Bra's base would be quite high. Even without training she came around the time Vegeta had already learned SSJ2. So realistically, she should more potential than her brother, if she bothered to train.
I don't think potential works like that. Gohan was said to have the greatest potential out of all the Saiyans, but he was conceived shortly after the 23rd Budokai.
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93

TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:01 am

TheGodfather93 wrote:
TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:Right. I guess it makes sense Bra's base would be quite high. Even without training she came around the time Vegeta had already learned SSJ2. So realistically, she should more potential than her brother, if she bothered to train.
I don't think potential works like that. Gohan was said to have the greatest potential out of all the Saiyans, but he was conceived shortly after the 23rd Budokai.
Potentially, but remember, the Gohans of U16 & U18 actually train to keep their bodies in shape. Everyone else is just coasting of their natural biological advantages. I mean, I see no reason that Bra and Goten couldn't become stronger than Gohan if they tried. Goten and Trunks (in particular) when they first went Super Saiyan were much stronger than Gohan at that age. If they had kept up their training, who's to say they wouldn't have outpaced everyone?
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/DragonBallGuy75
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:20 am

Don't feel down Videl, you are not Saiyan/half-Saiyan :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:24 am

coola wrote:Image
Outside of East Supreme Kai, the other Kais shouldn't be having this much problem with Dabura. From what I remember, this Dabura isn't much stronger than his Buu Saga counterpart and all the Supreme Kais, outside of East, were able to trade hands with Kid Buu as individual. So why are they're being bodied together?
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:39 am

HeroR wrote:
Outside of East Supreme Kai, the other Kais shouldn't be having this much problem with Dabura. From what I remember, this Dabura isn't much stronger than his Buu Saga counterpart and all the Supreme Kais, outside of East, were able to trade hands with Kid Buu as individual. So why are they're being bodied together?
The manga doesn't show how well they handled Kid Buu. The SSJs from the Buu saga were clearly stronger than East Kaioshin. Dabura is around SSJ2 level. If the North and West Kaioshins aren't much stronger than East Kaioshin, it makes sense for Dabura to beat them, even fighting together.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 pm

rereboy wrote:
HeroR wrote:
The manga doesn't show how well they handled Kid Buu. The SSJs from the Buu saga were clearly stronger than East Kaioshin. Dabura is around SSJ2 level. If the North and West Kaioshins aren't much stronger than East Kaioshin, it makes sense for Dabura to beat them, even fighting together.
The comic uses reference from movies and the anime, so that's kind of a lackluster reason. Especially when the East Supreme Kai said in the original manga that he was the weakest of all the Kais. so North and West Supreme Kai should be noticeably stronger than him.

And speaking of which, since all his mentor didn't die, why isn't East Supreme Kai stronger? The primary reason why he was so weak and experience is because all his mentors were killed. So this Shin should be stronger. At the very least, Dabura shouldn't stomp him like that.
Kanassa wrote:

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm

I'm a bit disappointed that the name of the game is saiyan birthright instead of Vegeta being a little responsible, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

As for the Kais, I'm even more disappointed at their power. At least make Dabura look like he's worst off after taking them, it's embarrassing to see them like this and done barely jack.

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 pm

HeroR wrote: The comic uses reference from movies and the anime, so that's kind of a lackluster reason. Especially when the East Supreme Kai said in the original manga that he was the weakest of all the Kais. so North and West Supreme Kai should be noticeably stronger than him.

And speaking of which, since all his mentor didn't die, why isn't East Supreme Kai stronger? The primary reason why he was so weak and experience is because all his mentors were killed. So this Shin should be stronger. At the very least, Dabura shouldn't stomp him like that.
Maybe after Dabura's poor performance against Cell, Babidi gave him a bigger powerup?

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Brikikoz wrote:
HeroR wrote: The comic uses reference from movies and the anime, so that's kind of a lackluster reason. Especially when the East Supreme Kai said in the original manga that he was the weakest of all the Kais. so North and West Supreme Kai should be noticeably stronger than him.

Maybe after Dabura's poor performance against Cell, Babidi gave him a bigger powerup?
But I thought it was stated that Dabura didn’t really get more powerful when he was fighting Cell.
Kanassa wrote:

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:02 pm

HeroR wrote:
Brikikoz wrote:
But I thought it was stated that Dabura didn’t really get more powerful when he was fighting Cell.
That's what I just said, dude. AFTER his battle with Cell.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:04 pm

FoolsGil wrote:I'm a bit disappointed that the name of the game is saiyan birthright instead of Vegeta being a little responsible, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
Vegeta is a responsible parent 8)

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Marco Polo wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I'm a bit disappointed that the name of the game is saiyan birthright instead of Vegeta being a little responsible, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
Vegeta is a responsible parent 8)
He could be a little bit more responsible.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Brikikoz wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Brikikoz wrote:
That's what I just said, dude. AFTER his battle with Cell.
Miss that part, sorry. Still, I don’t think it was noted that he got stronger.
Kanassa wrote: