Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by rereboy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:50 am

Noah wrote:I made a thread about the subject if someone is interested
You did well.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm

TheOverlyMadHatter wrote:Welp, next special chapter has been announced for January 20th, and it's one I've been really looking forward to; the continuation of U8's backstory. I'm guessing the ultimate fate of that Universe's Z-Warriors will be shown here. It's hard to predict what will happen next, seeing as Freeza doesn't seem to recognize Goku during the tournamanent.

Ah U8. Talk about being screwed by the plot. I personally think Bulma, Gohan and Krillin could have got off Namek alive...you know, if Krillin aimed better. :lol: Seriously Zarbon was right in front of him. There was no reason that Krillin couldn't get him! U8's official history is that the story diverges on Vegeta dying. Nope, it's when Krillin misses the shot!

But still, I'm very curious about this universe, especially if Goku is still alive. I would love to see a post chapter about U8 where Freeza and Cooler go back to Universe, broken and tired, and they find a SSJ2 or SSJ3 Goku, calmly waiting for them on their home planet. Just roll credits, right there.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:32 pm

So weird without the line boarders. I first glance I thought it was a collage of images from different pages.

Eh, might skip reading the new special chapter. Not in for a depress fest.
Last edited by Scarz on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Scarz wrote:So weird without the line boarders. I first glance I thought it was a collage of images from different pages.
It might be an error.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:35 pm

rereboy wrote:
Scarz wrote:So weird without the line boarders. I first glance I thought it was a collage of images from different pages.
It might be an error.
Could be. I thought it was an artistic choice.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Scarz wrote:
rereboy wrote:
It might be an error.
I don't believe so because the page appears with the usual boarders at the translator's website.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 pm

rereboy wrote:
Scarz wrote:
rereboy wrote:
It might be an error.
I don't believe so because the page appears with the usual boarders at the translator's website.
Okay, that explains it.

testing223
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by testing223 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Yeah, the SFX are missing too, but are with the panels on other pages.

It's just a website glitch, Saligir is pretty good at fixing those within a day.
I play baseball and work in LA.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Ah Raichi is amazing as always, he's practically rubbing it in to Emperor Vegeta, especially with that master line. Don't see how Gast is going to win this especially considering what Raichi has in store. And the fact that the super Saiyan three actually hurt him.

But I'll watch the fight, and see the fire works unfold, because this will be glorious

ParkerAL
Regular

Post by ParkerAL » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Huh. I actually didn't consider that he'd use U13 Vegeta. You got me there, Saligir.

Bardock sure is screwed once he and Raichi go back home.
Favorite Movies: Alien, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, The Thing, Evil Dead, The Land Before Time
Favorite Shows: Cardcaptor Sakura, Doctor Who, Wallace and Gromit, Wakfu, Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball
Augenis wrote:The power level view into the series has trained a significant portion of the fan base into real life stereotypical members of the Freeza empire, where each and every individual is reduced to a floating number above their heads and any sudden changes to said number are met with shock and confusion.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:58 pm

ParkerAL wrote:Huh. I actually didn't consider that he'd use U13 Vegeta. You got me there, Saligir.

Bardock sure is screwed once he and Raichi go back home.
Your right, Bardock had to go back early or he would bite the dust, to Raichi's super Saiyan 3 tier fighters

ParkerAL
Regular

Post by ParkerAL » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:15 pm

Gog wrote:Your right, Bardock had to go back early or he would bite the dust, to Raichi's super Saiyan 3 tier fighters
Yeah. With ghost warriors like U3 Vegeta, Freeza, and Coola, he at least stood a chance at being able to run away if Raichi ever tracked him down. But I can't see him escaping U13 Vegeta, or even that Cell Jr.

Bardock better hope none of the remaining competitors kick the bucket in their fights. He'd have a hard time hiding if Raichi added Bra and her teleportation power to his collection.
Favorite Movies: Alien, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, The Thing, Evil Dead, The Land Before Time
Favorite Shows: Cardcaptor Sakura, Doctor Who, Wallace and Gromit, Wakfu, Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Dragon Ball
Augenis wrote:The power level view into the series has trained a significant portion of the fan base into real life stereotypical members of the Freeza empire, where each and every individual is reduced to a floating number above their heads and any sudden changes to said number are met with shock and confusion.

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:47 am

Gog wrote:Don't see how Gast is going to win this especially considering what Raichi has in store. And the fact that the super Saiyan three actually hurt him.
Pretty sure SSJ3 hurting him was mostly due to to him being caught off guard. It's not to say it isn't going to be a tough fight, but my gut says Raichi is done here, while there's still room for Gast's character arc.
ParkerAL wrote:Bardock sure is screwed once he and Raichi go back home.
Well, if Raichi dies sometime during the tournament, Bardock could always try to cause a ruckus and get his universe disqualified and sent home before everyone is revived. :lol:
Last edited by TheOverlyMadHatter on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:31 am

So Raichi has two Vegeta's now?
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:39 am

goku the krump dancer wrote:So Raichi has two Vegeta's now?
One of them's a Shiny.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:35 am

Gog wrote:Ah Raichi is amazing as always, he's practically rubbing it in to Emperor Vegeta, especially with that master line. Don't see how Gast is going to win this especially considering what Raichi has in store. And the fact that the super Saiyan three actually hurt him.

But I'll watch the fight, and see the fire works unfold, because this will be glorious
Considering Vegito wanted to fight Gast I'd be shocked if he didn't back hand Vegeta.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:48 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Gog wrote:Ah Raichi is amazing as always, he's practically rubbing it in to Emperor Vegeta, especially with that master line. Don't see how Gast is going to win this especially considering what Raichi has in store. And the fact that the super Saiyan three actually hurt him.

Considering Vegito wanted to fight Gast I'd be shocked if he didn't back hand Vegeta.
Does Gast know how to sense ki? And even if he did he never knew what level of power Veggeto was holding himself at

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:17 pm

The bug on the latest page has already been fixed, btw.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:11 am

Guys, this topic has over a million views :shock:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:20 am

rereboy wrote:Guys, this topic has over a million views :shock:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It may be cliche, but it feels most appropriate for this thread.