DragonBall VizBig Manga Dissection/Review

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LilKokuLink
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: DragonBall VizBig Manga Dissection/Review

Post by LilKokuLink » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Nice review. I'm still kinda confused on how the volumes have been released... is it possible to get these from amazon.com? If so can you send me a link to the first volume/release of DB or if there is a complete set available? Thanks.
Actions have reactions so don't be quick to judge, you may not know the hardships that people don't speak of.
Dub fan.
Naveed.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 pm

LilKokuLink wrote:Nice review. I'm still kinda confused on how the volumes have been released... is it possible to get these from amazon.com? If so can you send me a link to the first volume/release of DB or if there is a complete set available? Thanks.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

LilKokuLink
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by LilKokuLink » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Hey thanks for your trouble man. Gotta get these! Buying all 5 DB Vizbig's it comes to around £38! That's a bargain!
Actions have reactions so don't be quick to judge, you may not know the hardships that people don't speak of.
Dub fan.
Naveed.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:54 pm

LilKokuLink wrote:Hey thanks for your trouble man. Gotta get these! Buying all 5 DB Vizbig's it comes to around £38! That's a bargain!
True. They are cheaper and they are better than the regular release (at least in my opinion).

LilKokuLink
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by LilKokuLink » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Yes I totally agree, it's bigger, takes up less space, has the ask akira anything stuff (I'm not sure if thats in the normal ones). More colour, the pages are more white than grey so theres more contrast between the black ink. Looks great!
Dub fan.
Naveed.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Just to be clear, I think that the newest editions of the regular release now include the "ask me anything corner", but I`m not sure.

However, even if that`s true, it still has the advantages you mentioned and others.

mrzisawesome

Post by mrzisawesome » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Just so you know, they have the "ask me anything" corner in the SJ tankoubons (the ones that are red).

I prefer the tankoubons, BTW.

Great Saiyaman I
Regular

Post by Great Saiyaman I » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm

mrzisawesome wrote:Just so you know, they have the "ask me anything" corner in the SJ tankoubons (the ones that are red).

I prefer the tankoubons, BTW.
If only you could have told him this 7 months ago.
-The Great Saiyaman
Herms wrote:
Nex Carnifex wrote:Herms can you translate the whole thing
No.