“Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4-D” CG Attraction

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: “Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4-D” CG Attraction

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:20 am

Was people really believing it was Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta? He doesn't even have that hair. :lol:

Anyways, we will see him with that transformation and wearing his proper Metamoran outfit in Dragon Ball Heroes soon. :wink:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:49 am

Grimlock wrote:Was people really believing it was Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta?:
Certainly more logical than what actually happens....
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Grimlock wrote:Was people really believing it was Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta? He doesn't even have that hair. :lol:

Anyways, we will see him with that transformation and wearing his proper Metamoran outfit in Dragon Ball Heroes soon. :wink:
A lot of people thought it was, but people were definitely noticing the black sides to the hair, though that could've been chalked up to lighting.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:59 am

Grimlock wrote:Was people really believing it was Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gogeta? He doesn't even have that hair. :lol:
We got a SsjG Broly (or something similar) with Ssj3 hair so if they gave Broly a different design then it's not surprising that most thought they did the same thing with Gogeta.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Daimo-Rukiri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Does anyone know how long this will go on for? Might go to Japan during the holiday season :D
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Goku fusing with the audience seems to be fun experience!
Well, now it's explained why didn't look like Gogeta in the poster. Even in these stuff Dragon Ball keeps being as unpredictable as ever. :lol:
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Has this not made its way on to YouTube yet? It came out last month right?

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:48 am

Bullza wrote:Has this not made its way on to YouTube yet? It came out last month right?
Not yet. IIRC the Frieza attraction came out around the same time and wasn't up until the 26th or so.

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Someone finally took video of it, though most of the time you're looking at a chair and unfortunately I cannot understand his commentary. Still, it's the best video we got and the first one so far.

Here we go, Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4-D at Super Tenkaichi Budokai. {Link removed by moderator}

EDIT: Apparently I'm not allowed to post the link. But I believe I can say it was posted on Youtube, if one wishes to search for it.

EDIT2: My apologies.
Last edited by Dragon Wukong on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 am

Dragon Wukong wrote:EDIT: Apparently I'm not allowed to post the link. But I believe I can say it was posted on Youtube, if one wishes to search for it.
There's no need to put the site at legal risk by spoon-feeding them links or account names supporting piracy. The version you're referencing is out there, and it's not terribly difficult to find. So leave them to find it on there own if they want to see and/or discuss it.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)