Was there a place for Yamcha & Chiaotzu in Resurrection 'F' (Dragon Ball Z/Super)?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Re: Was there a place for Yamcha & Chiaotzu in Resurrection 'F' (Dragon Ball Z/Super)?

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Mon May 22, 2017 4:35 pm

TheZFighter wrote:
Israelite Wolfman wrote:Roshi is getting overpowered for stupid reasons (in RoF to maximize the profit with toys, and now to justify his casting - but I have a feeling he will get thrown out next episode for Yamcha if I picked up the clues from the trailer right: he gets blown away from seeing Puar's girly form again - focus on his chest - and then he's not among the fighters shown to be assembled outside Bulma's house), poor Tien got minimized to justify the latter move. Yet, I agree his performances against Roshi and Gohan is a shame for his legacy.
Got a link for this trailer pal?
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqRlyNJHbHk look at 0:09 - 0:10 and 0:20 - 0:24.

Israelite Wolfman
Banned

Re: Was there a place for Yamcha & Chiaotzu in Resurrection 'F' (Dragon Ball Z/Super)?

Post by Israelite Wolfman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:15 am

OP was updated with a text I had to make towards someone in the Dokkan Battle thread here & some pics, BTW Found this online not too long ago:
gotta tell you I agree 1000% with this artist, Neokoi from Deviantart. That was my initial response to the RoF casting when hearing the news before the movie was released. :D Master Roshi got so OVERRATED ever since that RoF story was released, that's why we have this poor/forced casting of him in the "Tournament of Power". :)