Dragon Ball Z will return to Paraguay on Telefuturo (On Weekends)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Dragon Ball Z will return to Paraguay on Telefuturo (On Weekends)

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:23 am

YES! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

http://www.anmtvla.com/2017/02/paraguay ... itido.html

I cant wait to see the show again. Paravision is doing awesome with Naruto and now Telefuturo joins the fray! SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!

It says it will start on Saturday 25 at 13:00!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Dragon Ball Z will return to Paraguay on Telefuturo (On Weekends)

Post by sangofe » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am

Cool. I hope it's not FUNimation's wide screen crap.

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:14 am

I hope it's the Cloverway version and not this :

Man, the brightness hurts my eyes like a solar flare.

Out of all the fonts available, they just used the most generic one...

Bajosexto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bajosexto » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:46 am

Man I really miss the Cloverway masters. :( Watching Dbz on TV was pretty much the only way to watch the Latin American dub legally and now they've ruined it. If only Toei would of used the Dragon Boxes instead of FUNi's Blu-rays.

Anyways, like the others have said, hopefully they won't use FUNi's Blu-rays.

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Post by Danfun64 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Has there been any indication that the Latin American fanbase has been capping these remastered DBZ broadcasts of the Latin American Spanish dub? Obviously I doubt you can publically say where, but i'm still curious.
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:52 am

Something I saw chilled me to the bone... When I used the Schedule function of my TV Cable it SAID Dragon Ball Z but it had the KAI description...
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 am

EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POSTING but I just confirmed ITS DBZ! ITS THE OLD DUB! ITS REALLY COMING! PARAGUAY WILL HAVE THIS GREAT SERIES AGAIN!

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:34 am

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POSTING but I just confirmed ITS DBZ! ITS THE OLD DUB! ITS REALLY COMING! PARAGUAY WILL HAVE THIS GREAT SERIES AGAIN!
Use bold instead of caps. Video is?

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:56 am

I'm extremely sorry for the All Caps but I was so happy! This is terrific news! As for the video I dont know yet.

Bajosexto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bajosexto » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:I'm extremely sorry for the All Caps but I was so happy! This is terrific news! As for the video I dont know yet.
Would you still watched it if it turns out to be FUNi's Blu-rays?

I ask because I stop watching Dbz on Canal 5 when they started showing the "New HD Remastered version". Like you, I'm very passionate about the LatAm dub. So I was furious, I mean legitimately furious, when I saw that they had replaced the old Clowerway masters with a not so good FUNi home release of Dbz. There was nothing wrong with the old masters, so why replace them?

Thankfully they're currently airing the Clowerway masters again for the Saiyan arc, but I have a feeling that once the Freeza arc starts they'll start using the FUNi's Blu-rays. This was where they were first used last year. That's why I think that Canal 5 hasn't sink the Blu-rays with the LatAm audio for the Saiyan arc yet.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:43 pm

I REALLY dont know if its the Blue Ray or the Orange Bricks, but I have to admit I'm pretty happy with the image quality. That said, its DEFINITELY NOT the Cloverway masters.

Also I love the Kikuchi Score here. Its so genuinely gentle and peaceful. I love it. It and the original dub is so lovely. I hope many children will get to enjoy this adventure!

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Post by Danfun64 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:I REALLY dont know if its the Blue Ray or the Orange Bricks, but I have to admit I'm pretty happy with the image quality. That said, its DEFINITELY NOT the Cloverway masters.
You'd be able to tell by the fact that the Orange Bricks and Season Bluray masters are cropped to widescreen 16:9. Also they lack NEPs
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:58 am

It the Bluray ray's because they dont look as shitty as the Orange Bricks. LOL

Anyway, people are LOVING the shit out of Dragon Ball. They are going crazy on Twitter and all. I cant wait to see more.

Also they air 3 episodes per day! THAT'S AWESOME!

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:09 am

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:Also they air 3 episodes per day! THAT'S AWESOME!
Wow, that's pretty cool. better than the two hours of DBZ Kai we had in Cartoon Network.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:20 am

I cant wait to see the ratings chart! This will be EPIC!

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 am

Cartoon Network will no longer air anything Dragon Ball Related anymore. I hope it comes to Telefuturo!