Whis’ home planet

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

Whis’ home planet

Post by Xeztin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 pm

In both the anime in manga during the tournament with Champa, Whis talks about a creature on his “home planet”. He is an Angel, it seems they are all at Omini-King’s Palace. However, he acts as if he was born as any other person, something like the Kaioshin. I wonder if there is a sacred planet of Angels where they are born and called up just like the Kaioshin?

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Re: Whis’ home planet

Post by Danfun64 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Could be a line that the reveal of Whis's origins retconned by proxy. Also, I remember hearing something before the first team of the ToP was eliminated stating that angels kinda sorta shut down after their respective universes are destroyed for one reason or another... not restored until either their universe is restored or they are assigned a different universe. Don't remember where I heard that from, but this point was retconned in both the anime and the manga the moment the first universe was eliminated.
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.