i need ufs figures

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

bardock
Banned

i need ufs figures

Post by bardock » Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:38 am

i need the bandai ufs figures i will trade just about every dbz/dbgt figure a lot rare!

i do not care if they are loose :D
dont forget to join http://s4.invisionfree.com/bardock/index.php?act=idx
my forums

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:34 am

Watch the spelling kid. EX isn't too keen on grammer flubs that are made on purpose. Just thought you should know.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:19 am

Super Sonic wrote:Watch the spelling kid. EX isn't too keen on grammer flubs that are made on purpose.
*cough*irony*cough*

:P
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:13 am

And this isnt really the forum to sell/trade figures. Go over to http://www.dragonballtoys.com/forums/index.php?. Heh, sorry I keep on plugging that site.

VegettoEX

Re: i need ufs figures

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:43 am

bardock wrote:i need the bandai ufs figures i will trade just about every dbz/dbgt figure a lot rare!

i do not care if they are loose :D
This is your first warning outside of the "Introductions" forum. Watch it; you've already been warned and instructed in there MULTIPLE times. You're walking a very fine line.

TYPE. PROPERLY. For your own sake, goodness!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:56 am

SaiyaJedi wrote:
Super Sonic wrote:Watch the spelling kid. EX isn't too keen on grammer flubs that are made on purpose.
*cough*irony*cough*

At least he didn't make any "speeling" mistakes! ROFLOLOMGIMFUNNY!!!oneone
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:02 pm

SaiyaJedi wrote:
*cough*irony*cough*

My bad. I didn't realize I misspelled that word. Sorry.

bardock
Banned

Post by bardock » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:37 am

I'm sorry i ever joined okay goodbye everybody I'm leaving becuse vegetoex does not know how to spell :lol: anywayes vegetoex i did not make any grammar mistakes as so u call it :? anywayes goodbye everybody.
dont forget to join http://s4.invisionfree.com/bardock/index.php?act=idx
my forums

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:12 am

bardock wrote:I'm sorry i ever joined okay goodbye everybody I'm leaving becuse vegetoex does not know how to spell :lol: anywayes vegetoex i did not make any grammar mistakes as so u call it :? anywayes goodbye everybody.
This is retarded. Not only did I keep informing you of the rules, but you even PMed me and asked... TO BE A MODERATOR?! What freakin' planet are you living on?!

Banned, banned, banned. A 16-year-old should have a little more common sense than this.

And for the record, Xyex and SpiritBomb have also posted from this IP address. If you guys are fucking with me, I'll ban the lot of you >.>
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:34 am

VegettoEX wrote:And for the record, Xyex and SpiritBomb have also posted from this IP address. If you guys are fucking with me, I'll ban the lot of you >.>
I think both Xyex and SpiritBomb use AOL, which has dynamic IPs that change every time you dial in. So it's not really unreasonable that they might've had the same address at different points.

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:41 am

This is retarded. Not only did I keep informing you of the rules, but you even PMed me and asked... TO BE A MODERATOR?! What freakin' planet are you living on?!
Note the fact that he has his own message board.

Note the fact that he can barely type.

Note the fact that he seems to fall in line with the n00b category.

I rest my case.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:48 am

I don't use AOL itself, but my service goes through AOL so I still get the same IPs and the like, and Spirit is AOL. Besides, I don't think I could type like him if I tried.

Oh, and since LK has no computer access, and Jers still isn't on, I guess it falls to me then.

Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:44 am

VegettoEX wrote: And for the record, Xyex and SpiritBomb have also posted from this IP address. If you guys are fucking with me, I'll ban the lot of you >.>
My plan is aaall coming together... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:16 am

He was 16? From the way he was typing, I was thinking he was 12 or 11 :? . Eh?

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:18 am

Super Sonic wrote:He was 16? From the way he was typing, I was thinking he was 12 or 11 :? . Eh?
My sister's 11 years old, and types MUCH better than that. There's simply no excuse, espeically that of AGE.

Meri
The Wife

Post by Meri » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:29 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Super Sonic wrote:He was 16? From the way he was typing, I was thinking he was 12 or 11 :? . Eh?
My sister's 11 years old, and types MUCH better than that. There's simply no excuse, espeically that of AGE.
..... your sister is 12, smart dude. :P

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:52 pm

Ouch.

He asked to be a moderator?!?! That just takes the cake. Bardock is the same guy who kept asking for the uncropped picture of Deus ex Machina's "aviator", and would never get the joke, by the way. I knew he'd be gone from the first post...

I wouldn't have been too surprised if some existing member was just fucking with you, though. Bardock was too stupid for words. At least too stupid for any words in my pathetic, limited vocabulary.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:42 pm

Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about that. :lol:

After he joined up, he PM'd me for the full sized picture of my "Aviator". So first I sent him a picture of a 2002 Lincoln Aviator (a SUV), but he didn't get the joke so he asked again. This time I responded with the dictionary's definition of "Aviator", but he still wasn't getting it.

Sean

O.o; Odd

Post by Sean » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:05 pm

Holy crap.. this kid is... interesting to say the least.

Maybe you should start a forum called "Chat here if you can't type. We'll yell at you until you learn or ban you if you don't make improvment."

Haha.. At least the people that type correctly don't make themselves out to be supercilious or something like on some other boards... >_>; <_<;

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:40 pm

Meri wrote:..... your sister is 12, smart dude. :P
You really should look down at the ground, ashamed.

Of course, I managed to get my own age wrong for over a month once, so I suppose getting your sister's age incorrect isn't that bad.
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]